Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Meg: *lifts Hamlet to her shoulder and waits for him to get settled before picking up her necklace and walking back towards house*

Just make sure I don't wander in the wrong direction OK?
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Meg: *lifts Hamlet to her shoulder and waits for him to get settled before picking up her necklace and walking back towards house*

Just make sure I don't wander in the wrong direction OK?

(Sorry for the late reply, I got sidetracked!)

Hamlet: Will do. *sits comfortably on her shoulder. He likes being carried around*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    (No worries, I'm being lazy over here today cause I can. Also wedding chapter is finally done!!!)

Meg:*walks back to the house and through the back door feeling hungry but much better prepared* Hello anyone here??
  • Options
    (No worries, I'm being lazy over here today cause I can. Also wedding chapter is finally done!!!)

Meg:*walks back to the house and through the back door feeling hungry but much better prepared* Hello anyone here??

*Orion and Skylar are sitting on the couch in the living room talking, and Onyx has just reached the bottom of the stairs. He nearly bumps into Meg*

Onyx: *smiles* You're back. How did things go?

*Amelia is nowhere to be found*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Meg: *shares a conspiratorial look with Hamlet* Well, I learned a lot about your world in a few hours and I'm ready though.... I was wondering if you mind if I rummaged in the fridge. I haven't had anything besides the tea this morning...
  • Options
    Meg: *shares a conspiratorial look with Hamlet* Well, I learned a lot about your world in a few hours and I'm ready though.... I was wondering if you mind if I rummaged in the fridge. I haven't had anything besides the tea this morning...

Onyx: Oh, help yourself. I'm sorry, I haven't had a chance to prepare any kind of lunch. I've been with Amelia. She's really nervous... *sighs* There should be something you can eat, though. *smiles a little*

So what did you learn about our world?

Hamlet: *chuckles to himself*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Meg: *smiles* That there are surprises around every corner and that they can be good. *Gently lifts Hamlet off her shoulder* Thanks for your help today, my furry guardian. Why don't you go get some food? *Sets Hamlet gently on the floor and then walks to the kitchen*

So did Amelia decide on what room we should use?
  • Options
    Meg: *smiles* That there are surprises around every corner and that they can be good. *Gently lifts Hamlet off her shoulder* Thanks for your help today, my furry guardian. Why don't you go get some food? *Sets Hamlet gently on the floor and then walks to the kitchen*

Hamlet: *nods, and scurries upstairs* See you later!

Onyx: *following Meg, still talking about lunch* Actually there's some leftover pasta in the fridge.

Skylar: *from the living room* Correction: There WAS leftover pasta in the fridge. Then Orion and I got hungry. *laughs* I think Aurora got some too...

Onyx: You're all going to eat us out of house and home. *laughs* There's probably some nondairy yogurt in there somewhere, and some junk food laying around on the counters. Unless Aurora are all of our chips... I think a trip to the grocery store is in our near future. *laughs*

Yes, Amelia decided on the room to use. *smiles* She wanted to get a little rest before doing this, so she's upstairs sleeping. Once you eat lunch, you should go talk to her.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Onyx: *following Meg, still talking about lunch* Actually there's some leftover pasta in the fridge.

Skylar: *from the living room* Correction: There WAS leftover pasta in the fridge. Then Orion and I got hungry. *laughs* I think Aurora got some too...

Onyx: You're all going to eat us out of house and home. *laughs* There's probably some nondairy yogurt in there somewhere, and some junk food laying around on the counters. Unless Aurora are all of our chips... I think a trip to the grocery store is in our near future. *laughs*

Yes, Amelia decided on the room to use. *smiles* She wanted to get a little rest before doing this, so she's upstairs sleeping. Once you eat lunch, you should go talk to her.

Meg: *heads over the the fridge, smiling good-naturedly* Can't be help that the food disappears when you have a house full of unexpected guests. *rummages through the fridge and comes up with the yogurt* But luckily for you, I happen to love non-dairy yogurt.

*Opens a couple drawers before she successfully find the spoons and leans on the counter to eat her yogurt, after two days in the Nightshade residence she feels completely at home* That's good she's resting. She will need all her strength and yours too. *Looks at Onyx and then around the room*

Where's Fang?
  • Options

Meg: *heads over the the fridge, smiling good-naturedly* Can't be help that the food disappears when you have a house full of unexpected guests. *rummages through the fridge and comes up with the yogurt* But luckily for you, I happen to love non-dairy yogurt.

*Opens a couple drawers before she successfully find the spoons and leans on the counter to eat her yogurt, after two days in the Nightshade residence she feels completely at home* That's good she's resting. She will need all her strength and yours too. *Looks at Onyx and then around the room*

Where's Fang?

Onyx: Yeah, that's true. I'm just not used to having so many people around that have to eat food. ...Although I do have some that don't, but do it anyway. *laughs*

Skylar: Sorry we're contributing to the food shortage. We really should head home soon... but, I guess since the kids are here with us, too, there's no rush. *chuckles*

Onyx: Of course there's not. I know you have to travel a pretty long way here from Newcrest, so stay as long as you'd like. *smiles, then looks back over at Meg* Yeah. I can't help but worry. I trust you, but I'm just really scared, I guess. If something were to happen to Amelia during all of this I... *he doesn't finish his sentence, and glances around the room* I don't know. Skylar, Orion, have you seen Fang?

Orion: *quietly* ...No, I haven't seen him in awhile.

Skylar: Nor have I. I wonder where he's ran off to now...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Where's Fang?

Onyx: Yeah, that's true. I'm just not used to having so many people around that have to eat food. ...Although I do have some that don't, but do it anyway. *laughs*

Skylar: Sorry we're contributing to the food shortage. We really should head home soon... but, I guess since the kids are here with us, too, there's no rush. *chuckles*

Onyx: Of course there's not. I know you have to travel a pretty long way here from Newcrest, so stay as long as you'd like. *smiles, then looks back over at Meg* Yeah. I can't help but worry. I trust you, but I'm just really scared, I guess. If something were to happen to Amelia during all of this I... *he doesn't finish his sentence, and glances around the room* I don't know. Skylar, Orion, have you seen Fang?

Meg:*eats her yogurt happily* Hopefully he's off taking care of his needs like I suggested.

*Finishes the yogurt quickly and then rinses and washes her spoon, she turns and looks at Onyx* I won't let anything happen to Amelia, Onyx. Neither will you. That's why it's important you don't go with us... I probably need to explain that better don't I?
  • Options

Where's Fang?

Meg:*eats her yogurt happily* Hopefully he's off taking care of his needs like I suggested.

*Finishes the yogurt quickly and then rinses and washes her spoon, she turns and looks at Onyx* I won't let anything happen to Amelia, Onyx. Neither will you. That's why it's important you don't go with us... I probably need to explain that better don't I?

Onyx: An explanation would be great. *sits in a kitchen chair and looks at Meg, the worry evident in his eyes*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Just finished up another photoshoot. This time it's a Nightshade... Going to leave these here... :smirk:)
    I bet you thought it would be Onyx, didn't you? Haha, surprise!

cpsEHF7.png
    YEAyZJZ.png
    cvWhGFI.png
    OEOag8x.png
    U3bJDlx.png

(But wait... there's more!)
    This is what you wanted to see, isn't it? ;)

dACHodF.png
    Bhh6XcL.png
    kit58uy.png
    23IBQpu.png
    Bm39EUw.png

(Okay, just a few more, I promise. :p)
    PkX9eSa.png
    B3QJihR.png
    FXZySwU.png
    zdkjSij.png
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    (Just finished up another photoshoot. This time it's a Nightshade... Going to leave these here... :smirk:)

cpsEHF7.png
    YEAyZJZ.png
    cvWhGFI.png
    OEOag8x.png
    U3bJDlx.png

dACHodF.png
    Bhh6XcL.png
    kit58uy.png
    23IBQpu.png
    Bm39EUw.png

PkX9eSa.png
    B3QJihR.png
    FXZySwU.png
    zdkjSij.png

(Those look awesome :smiley: )
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

cpsEHF7.png
    YEAyZJZ.png
    cvWhGFI.png
    OEOag8x.png
    U3bJDlx.png

dACHodF.png
    Bhh6XcL.png
    kit58uy.png
    23IBQpu.png
    Bm39EUw.png

PkX9eSa.png
    B3QJihR.png
    FXZySwU.png
    zdkjSij.png

(Those look awesome :smiley: )

(Thanks! :smiley: They took forever. XD)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

cpsEHF7.png
    YEAyZJZ.png
    cvWhGFI.png
    OEOag8x.png
    U3bJDlx.png

dACHodF.png
    Bhh6XcL.png
    kit58uy.png
    23IBQpu.png
    Bm39EUw.png

PkX9eSa.png
    B3QJihR.png
    FXZySwU.png
    zdkjSij.png

(Man, you need to show me where you get these poses. They're all so awesome!!!)
  • Options

cpsEHF7.png
    YEAyZJZ.png
    cvWhGFI.png
    OEOag8x.png
    U3bJDlx.png

dACHodF.png
    Bhh6XcL.png
    kit58uy.png
    23IBQpu.png
    Bm39EUw.png

PkX9eSa.png
    B3QJihR.png
    FXZySwU.png
    zdkjSij.png

(I find them at Lana's CC finds on Tumblr. Alot of my poses are by Wyattssims, Clumsyalien, something-wicked-sims, simcophogi, IMHO and helgatisha :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Where's Fang?

Onyx: An explanation would be great. *sits in a kitchen chair and looks at Meg, the worry evident in his eyes*

Meg: *nods and sits across from Onyx* Since it's too dangerous to allow the spirit to materialize here, we are going to create a safe space here in the room with the happiest memories, to have a positive energy field to draw from. I will use my spirit stones to create a sacred circle. around us and then Amelia and I will also link the stones around each of our right arms. Through the spirit stones we are going to travel into the in-between where the spirit will reside.

*she folds her hands a little nervously now* This is where the tricky part comes... If we're lucky the spirit is close and we get to talk and go back. But if not we may have to wander around the house looking for her.... If at any time Amelia begins to look too stressed, all you need to do is walk close to her, wrap your arms around her and tell her to come back to you. Her aura is linked to yours, she'll listen. *Looks Onyx in the eyes to make him no that this is the most serious part* But you need to try to give her as much time as possible. It's difficult for you but it will be tiring for her. We won't be able to do this too many times...We might only get this one time, because the other entity might realize what we are doing and prevent it from happening again... just like Amelia's dreams are becoming shadowed.
  • Options

cpsEHF7.png
    YEAyZJZ.png
    cvWhGFI.png
    OEOag8x.png
    U3bJDlx.png

dACHodF.png
    Bhh6XcL.png
    kit58uy.png
    23IBQpu.png
    Bm39EUw.png

PkX9eSa.png
    B3QJihR.png
    FXZySwU.png
    zdkjSij.png

(I find them at Lana's CC finds on Tumblr. Alot of my poses are by Wyattssims, Clumsyalien, something-wicked-sims, simcophogi, IMHO and helgatisha :))

(Oh, I know Lana CC. I have some clumsyalien, SWS and IMHO but I've never heard of Wyattssims, simcophogi or helgatisha...)
  • Options

Where's Fang?

Meg: *nods and sits across from Onyx* Since it's too dangerous to allow the spirit to materialize here, we are going to create a safe space here in the room with the happiest memories, to have a positive energy field to draw from. I will use my spirit stones to create a sacred circle. around us and then Amelia and I will also link the stones around each of our right arms. Through the spirit stones we are going to travel into the in-between where the spirit will reside.

*she folds her hands a little nervously now* This is where the tricky part comes... If we're lucky the spirit is close and we get to talk and go back. But if not we may have to wander around the house looking for her.... If at any time Amelia begins to look too stressed, all you need to do is walk close to her, wrap your arms around her and tell her to come back to you. Her aura is linked to yours, she'll listen. *Looks Onyx in the eyes to make him no that this is the most serious part* But you need to try to give her as much time as possible. It's difficult for you but it will be tiring for her. We won't be able to do this too many times...We might only get this one time, because the other entity might realize what we are doing and prevent it from happening again... just like Amelia's dreams are becoming shadowed.

Onyx: *nods, listening to every word* Alright... *sighs deeply* I hope everything works out, and she gets to talk to her. *frowns* What do you think the other entity is...?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Where's Fang?

Onyx: *nods, listening to every word* Alright... *sighs deeply* I hope everything works out, and she gets to talk to her. *frowns* What do you think the other entity is...?

Meg: *frowns* If we were in my world, I would say it was a Grim. They often bind a spirit, who doesn't want to leave on their own initially, by promising them they can stay in exchange for energy. Since spirits often don't understand that its that very power which allows them to move on when they are ready. So even if they finish their "unfinished" business they can't move on. Sometimes the Grim's even cause them to forget why they are still here and they just wander aimlessly.

*shakes her head* But in this world, lots of things are being drawn in so I couldn't say with any certainty that its true.
  • Options

Where's Fang?

Meg: *frowns* If we were in my world, I would say it was a Grim. They often bind a spirit, who doesn't want to leave on their own initially, by promising them they can stay in exchange for energy. Since spirits often don't understand that its that very power which allows them to move on when they are ready. So even if they finish their "unfinished" business they can't move on. Sometimes the Grim's even cause them to forget why they are still here and they just wander aimlessly.

*shakes her head* But in this world, lots of things are being drawn in so I couldn't say with any certainty that its true.

Onyx: Okay. *all of this stuff is entirely new to him, but he's trying to understand* Well... *stands up from the kitchen chair* I guess now is a good time to get started, then. Good luck. *still seems worried*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Where's Fang?

Onyx: Okay. *all of this stuff is entirely new to him, but he's trying to understand* Well... *stands up from the kitchen chair* I guess now is a good time to get started, then. Good luck. *still seems worried*

Meg: *stands as well* Believe me, I know exactly how you feel. Three years ago, everything I'm telling you now was completely new to me as well. Most women in my family begin their training when they are 13. I didn't start until I was 18 and it was against my mother's wishes...*takes a deep steadying breath* But even still, I know I can handle this.

*Turns to head upstairs* I'm going to go see how Amelia's feeling...
  • Options

Where's Fang?

Meg: *stands as well* Believe me, I know exactly how you feel. Three years ago, everything I'm telling you now was completely new to me as well. Most women in my family begin their training when they are 13. I didn't start until I was 18 and it was against my mother's wishes...*takes a deep steadying breath* But even still, I know I can handle this.

*Turns to head upstairs* I'm going to go see how Amelia's feeling...

Onyx: *wonders why it was against her mother's wishes, but doesn't ask, she has more important things to worry about than telling him that story* Alright. *forces a smile* Give her a big hug for me. *turns and walks into the living room with Orion and Skylar*

Orion: *has fallen asleep on Skylar's lap*

Onyx: *looks at them and smiles as he sits on the loveseat* He sleeps a lot, doesn't he?

Skylar: Not really. He can be kind of restless at night. That's why he naps during the day so much. It's been worse since we've been here, though... *stroking Orion's hair gently*

Orion: *smiles a little in his sleep*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Meg:*walks upstairs and down the hall to Amelia and Onyx's room and knocks gently* Amelia...?