Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    (Sorry I took awhile to reply but I was playing around in my game with something.)

(Introducing... Onyx's distant-alternate-universe dance club! Featuring him, Alexander, and Orion. Fang was there too but refused to dance?)
    4zaOFJJ.png
    JAT1c45.png
    5wWHpYT.png
    emXU8Mr.png
    bgHKjs4.png

(Hot stuff, right? But wait... oh no, poor Orion!)
    LrJfFxb.png
    Sudden back pain?

W2Yd2FE.png
    Might have slipped a disc...

7K2e4Jn.png
    I think he'll be okay though...

E8fQRpH.png
    Yep, back to dancing...

(Wait, no, now what!?)
    nW4GqT4.png
    Now he's slapped himself in the face by accident! This is becoming a safety hazard...

RzulIB7.png
    Orion!! :bawling:

dAgFjEM.png
    Poor boy just doesn't have it in him to be a good dancer...

92YIdWq.png
    He's so done with all of this. :open_mouth:

ladOJ2i.png
    Orion has had enough of being on Onyx's dance team!

(But, before they go, here's some cute faces to look at :p)
    Let's give a big hand to my source of sick entertainment today...

RDagAB9.png
    Onyx

jhc6wfV.png
    Alexander

ToqOxyY.png
    And Orion!

Disclaimer: ...Yes, Poor Orion was injured in the making of these pictures. Broken back and a self-inflicted slap to the face. But for just 50 cents a day, you can make a DIFFERENCE for poor Orion. My game just loves to torture him and it's unfair! It's wrong! It's... Orion Abuse! #StopOrionAbuse

Awh.... Poor Orion... why does the game love to hate him so...

(Who knows? He looks hot in that suit though :love: Sorry, had to say it. :p)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    Cyrielle: *snickers. Looks up at Takumi*
    Takumi: *pulls Cy closer and laughs a little*

Skylar: *chuckles at Onyx and Fang* A lot of people drool in their sleep. I guess Fang is one of them, although he isn't really a person... *laughs*

Onyx: Hey, I have to deal with snoring and blanket hoarding, but at least Amelia doesn't usually slobber on me. *usually :joy:*

Skylar: Usually? *snorts*

Onyx: I guess everyone does it on occasion but this is ridiculous... this chair was expensive...

Fang: *starts snoring*

Onyx: Aaaand it got worse. *laughs a little*

Cyrielle: *quietly laughs a little. Covers mouth with hand*

Onyx: What was that, Cy? You volunteer to be Fang's pillow instead? *grins*

Cyrielle: *laughs*

Onyx: *chuckles, and without even realizing it, starts petting Fang's head. He loves animals, even though Fang is a very strange concept to him as he's not entirely animal...*

Cyrielle: *smiles. Lays her head back on Takumi's chest*
    Saturn: *walks downstairs*

Skylar: *smiles at Saturn* Hello, haven't seen you around in awhile, Saturn.

Saturn: *smiles* Well, it's easy for me to get lost in big houses. *laughs a little*

Meg: *with yogurt and spoon in hand walks towards the living room, perhaps sensing the calm atmosphere, and finds a place to sit leaning against a couch on the floor amongst everyone and begins eating her yogurt still asleep*

Onyx: ...Should we wake her up...?

Skylar: Beats me. I've never been around a sleepwalker. Although I do have a sleep talker. *glances beside her, at Orion*

Orion: *in his sleep* Hm...?

Skylar: *chuckles* See what I mean?

Fang: *wakes up and looks over at Meg curiously*

Meg:*eyes beginning to open but its clear she's not awake yet, turns towards Fang* Hmm....puppy??

Fang: *jumps off of Onyx's lap and walks over to Meg, starts licking her face and wags his tail*

Onyx: *can finally breathe :joy:*

(No worries, I was doing adult-ing stuff. Now I'm finishing up building the SAAS dormitories. :) Work is being done. Yay! I think I might actually be mostly prepared to start screenshotting Spirit Guardian soon... :grin:)

Meg: *giggles as Fang plum her face, she puts her hands up defensively, but pets him and even pulls him onto her lap. The yogurt is forgotten, though she ate most of it already so really its just the empty cup and spoon. Gives him a good belly rub and then curls up wrapped around him*

(Yay! Can't wait! :smiley:)

Fang: *enjoying the attention, cuddles up to her and rests his head on her, tail wagging so hard you can hear the thumping against the floor*

Skylar: I'm starting to think he just goes into wolf form so people will spoil him. *snickers*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Skylar: *chuckles at Onyx and Fang* A lot of people drool in their sleep. I guess Fang is one of them, although he isn't really a person... *laughs*

Onyx: Hey, I have to deal with snoring and blanket hoarding, but at least Amelia doesn't usually slobber on me. *usually :joy:*

Onyx: I guess everyone does it on occasion but this is ridiculous... this chair was expensive...

Onyx: *chuckles, and without even realizing it, starts petting Fang's head. He loves animals, even though Fang is a very strange concept to him as he's not entirely animal...*

Saturn: *smiles* Well, it's easy for me to get lost in big houses. *laughs a little*

Skylar: *laughs a little* Good point. We've been here enough times to know it like the back of our hand. You know, they moved here to this house fairly recently. About 25 or 30 years ago? *that's recent? :lol:* Before, they lived in Forgotten Hollow.

Saturn: *sits down next to Cy and Takumi* That's cool! I live in Forgotten Hollow!

Skylar: We've never lived in Forgotten Hollow, but we've visited plenty of times. Orion got kind of freaked out because it's really dark there. We live in Newcrest now. *smiles* It's basically turned into an alien colonization. I'm the only human in the entire town. Everyone else is at least part alien. It took some getting used to, because the culture is really different than human culture. But it's a nice place to live, for the most part. Some of the aliens there don't like me because I'm a human, but... I try to get along with everyone. It's a pretty closely knit community. Everyone knows everyone. Aurora lives there, too, with her and Alexander's kids...

*pauses* And now I'm rambling about something more than likely boring. Sorry. *laughs a little*

Saturn: *laughs a little* It's okay! Newcrest in your world sounds cool!

Skylar: It is. *smiles* Maybe we should all go sometime. I bet you'd love it. We could show everyone where we work! Maybe take you guys on a rocket ride...

Saturn: *lights up* That sounds so cool!!

Skylar: Ooh, maybe we could even visit Sixam! *grins*

Orion: *wakes up from the loud talking, lifts his head from Skylar's shoulder and sits up straight* We're going where...?

Skylar: Orion, don't you think we should take everyone to visit Newcrest sometime? *seems excited*

Saturn: *looks at Orion*
    S: *comes downstairs*

Orion: *thinks for a moment* Yeah, that would be fun! *smiles* Once everything calms down here, maybe we should.

Onyx: *sees S* Oh, hey S. *thinks* Every time I see her, I think of that stupid insult... what a jerk!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Skylar: *laughs a little* Good point. We've been here enough times to know it like the back of our hand. You know, they moved here to this house fairly recently. About 25 or 30 years ago? *that's recent? :lol:* Before, they lived in Forgotten Hollow.

Saturn: *sits down next to Cy and Takumi* That's cool! I live in Forgotten Hollow!

Skylar: We've never lived in Forgotten Hollow, but we've visited plenty of times. Orion got kind of freaked out because it's really dark there. We live in Newcrest now. *smiles* It's basically turned into an alien colonization. I'm the only human in the entire town. Everyone else is at least part alien. It took some getting used to, because the culture is really different than human culture. But it's a nice place to live, for the most part. Some of the aliens there don't like me because I'm a human, but... I try to get along with everyone. It's a pretty closely knit community. Everyone knows everyone. Aurora lives there, too, with her and Alexander's kids...

*pauses* And now I'm rambling about something more than likely boring. Sorry. *laughs a little*

Skylar: It is. *smiles* Maybe we should all go sometime. I bet you'd love it. We could show everyone where we work! Maybe take you guys on a rocket ride...

Orion: *wakes up from the loud talking, lifts his head from Skylar's shoulder and sits up straight* We're going where...?

Skylar: Orion, don't you think we should take everyone to visit Newcrest sometime? *seems excited*

Orion: *thinks for a moment* Yeah, that would be fun! *smiles* Once everything calms down here, maybe we should.

Onyx: *sees S* Oh, hey S. *thinks* Every time I see her, I think of that stupid insult... what a jerk!

S: Hey. *hearing Onyx's thoughts* *Insult...? Wow..* *sits next to Saturn*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

Onyx: *smiles* How have you been? *thinks* I'm not a split pea brain. ...No idea what that had to do with S in the first place... eh, whatever. Why am I even thinking about this? It's stupid. I should think about something else. What should I think about? No, not peas! Seriously, brain!? *mind goes blank for a moment* Amelia. I should think about Amelia. Yeah, those are good thoughts... *starts thinking about Amelia and smiles a little wider without realizing it. Kinda spacey*

Orion: *smiles a little at S and waves* Man, now my tongue's all tied. Ugh... social anxiety... she's been here awhile, why am I still nervous to talk to her? I'm fine with Saturn...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Onyx: *smiles* How have you been? *thinks* I'm not a split pea brain. ...No idea what that had to do with S in the first place... eh, whatever. Why am I even thinking about this? It's stupid. I should think about something else. What should I think about? No, not peas! Seriously, brain!? *mind goes blank for a moment* Amelia. I should think about Amelia. Yeah, those are good thoughts... *starts thinking about Amelia and smiles a little wider without realizing it. Kinda spacey*

Orion: *smiles a little at S and waves* Man, now my tongue's all tied. Ugh... social anxiety... she's been here awhile, why am I still nervous to talk to her? I'm fine with Saturn...

S: *waves at Orion* I've been alright. *hearing both their thoughts. Shuffles her feet a little*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

S: *waves at Orion* I've been alright. *hearing both their thoughts. Shuffles her feet a little*

Onyx: *snaps out of it* That's good. Where's Valentina? She doing okay too?

Orion: *rests his head on Skylar's shoulder again, feeling a little sleepy*

Skylar: *glances down at her watch* It's already the evening? Feels earlier... also, where have Alexander and Aurora been all day?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited September 2018

Meg: *with yogurt and spoon in hand walks towards the living room, perhaps sensing the calm atmosphere, and finds a place to sit leaning against a couch on the floor amongst everyone and begins eating her yogurt still asleep*

Skylar: Beats me. I've never been around a sleepwalker. Although I do have a sleep talker. *glances beside her, at Orion*

Meg:*eyes beginning to open but its clear she's not awake yet, turns towards Fang* Hmm....puppy??

Fang: *jumps off of Onyx's lap and walks over to Meg, starts licking her face and wags his tail*

(No worries, I was doing adult-ing stuff. Now I'm finishing up building the SAAS dormitories. :) Work is being done. Yay! I think I might actually be mostly prepared to start screenshotting Spirit Guardian soon... :grin:)

Meg: *giggles as Fang plum her face, she puts her hands up defensively, but pets him and even pulls him onto her lap. The yogurt is forgotten, though she ate most of it already so really its just the empty cup and spoon. Gives him a good belly rub and then curls up wrapped around him*

Fang: *enjoying the attention, cuddles up to her and rests his head on her, tail wagging so hard you can hear the thumping against the floor*

Skylar: I'm starting to think he just goes into wolf form so people will spoil him. *snickers*

Meg: *has fallen back asleep, curled around Fang. His warmth reassures her. Has normal nightmares about Sebastian and Hamlet*

Hamlet...Hamlet... no... Why can't I protect you? Why can't I... Why am I so useless...

*Sniffles a little in her sleep. She cries a little her tears falling on Fangs, and curls tighter into him*
  • Options
    (I just realized I have SEVENTEEN characters in this roleplay. Most of which are hanging out onscreen because that's a lot to handle. But seriously. Onyx, Amelia, Orion, Skylar, Alexander, Aurora, Fang, Stella, Hatsya, Zeta, Alnitak, Alnilam, Kiera, Nyx, Adiran, Emrys and Ebony... good grief. Didn't realize it was that many. I need to bring some others out more. I guess the toddlers are taken care of off screen mostly and everyone else is just... being anti-social? Idk! :joy:)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Skylar: *glances down at her watch* It's already the evening? Feels earlier... also, where have Alexander and Aurora been all day?

S: She's upstairs with Pluto. *looks at Skylar* It's evening? Huh.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    (I just realized I have SEVENTEEN characters in this roleplay. Most of which are hanging out onscreen because that's a lot to handle. But seriously. Onyx, Amelia, Orion, Skylar, Alexander, Aurora, Fang, Stella, Hatsya, Zeta, Alnitak, Alnilam, Kiera, Nyx, Adiran, Emrys and Ebony... good grief. Didn't realize it was that many. I need to bring some others out more. I guess the toddlers are taken care of off screen mostly and everyone else is just... being anti-social? Idk! :joy:)

(SEVENTEEN?!? Well, at least you get to have some variety. I have one little lonely character who is so overused she's sleeping on a werewolf right now...)
  • Options

(I had a lot more in the other RP :joy: )
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Meg: *has fallen back asleep, curled around Fang. His warmth reassures her. Has normal nightmares about Sebastian and Hamlet*

Hamlet...Hamlet... no... Why can't I protect you? Why can't I... Why am I so useless...

*Sniffles a little in her sleep. She cries a little her tears falling on Fangs, and curls tighter into him*

Fang: *can sense that she's upset and nuzzles his face closer to her, whimpering a little*

Onyx: *glances over at them and frowns, wondering if Meg is okay*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Onyx: Speaking of kids... wonder what ours are up to... I should go check on them soon.

Skylar: The girls are upstairs with them, I think. *referencing her and Orion's three daughters*

Onyx: *nods, a little relieved that there's lots of help around*

Skylar: *looks at S* Time has went so fast the past few days...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(SEVENTEEN?!? Well, at least you get to have some variety. I have one little lonely character who is so overused she's sleeping on a werewolf right now...)

(Aw, but I love Meg! And Fang doesn't mind her using him for a pillow. I think he quite likes the attention. :lol: Seventeen isn't included the special guests that pop up here and there... and the ones I'm considering adding :joy: I have too many!

Wait. Forgot Hamlet. I have eighteen. :joy:)

(I guess you did! How many, do you remember? :joy:)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Onyx: Speaking of kids... wonder what ours are up to... I should go check on them soon.

Skylar: The girls are upstairs with them, I think. *referencing her and Orion's three daughters*

S: *nods* I know that feeling.*sighs*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

(Aw, but I love Meg! And Fang doesn't mind her using him for a pillow. I think he quite likes the attention. :lol: Seventeen isn't included the special guests that pop up here and there... and the ones I'm considering adding :joy: I have too many!

(Oh god, it had to have been like, 20 something. Maybe more?? 😂😂)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

(I'm rapidly approaching the same. :joy: So unmanageable. I kinda want to bring in one of the sims I recently made around the same time as Fang. Then again, it's a guy and I need more girls. Stop thinking about eye candy for FIVE SECOND squirrel. :p)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(I'm rapidly approaching the same. :joy: So unmanageable. I kinda want to bring in one of the sims I recently made around the same time as Fang. Then again, it's a guy and I need more girls. Stop thinking about eye candy for FIVE SECOND squirrel. :p)

(Believe me, i have characters I'm considering adding too. So far, it's only two though 😂)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Skylar: Yeah, me too. *sighs quietly* Time is such an odd concept when you live forever.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Believe me, i have characters I'm considering adding too. So far, it's only two though 😂)

(Ooh, nice! Add 50 for all I care. The more the merrier. Unlike some people Onyx and Amelia love guests. ;))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Skylar: Yeah, me too. *sighs quietly* Time is such an odd concept when you live forever.

S: It really is..
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Fang: *can sense that she's upset and nuzzles his face closer to her, whimpering a little*

Meg: *hugs Fang's face against hers and sighs as the nightmares subside* Good, Fang... *she murmurs in her sleep*
  • Options

S: It really is..

Skylar: *goes quiet, and closes her eyes, finding peace in the silence that they haven't had much of recently*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Meg: *hugs Fang's face against hers and sighs as the nightmares subside* Good, Fang... *she murmurs in her sleep*

Fang: *wags his tail a few times, and closes his eyes again, drifting to sleep*
    37oYgl3.png