Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Game Pack is the best?

What Game Pack is the best? 183 votes

Outdoor Retreat
6%
JaiSeasoulofadragon1Bluebeard45GvaudoinBagoas77TrashmagicSiliCloneEnkiSchmidtLudditeBorgAnimusSnowfoxxJibartHarleykay93 12 votes
Spa Day
3%
slamondaelelunicyDoloresGreyTheGoodOldGamerbritneyBellamy_PlaysMetaniteTV 7 votes
Dine Out
6%
Kita5399Simmervillemcruddkeekee53g01denswanSigzy05InfinitexSimscomicsforlifepinneduphairDrakosPunkcandy900 11 votes
Jungle Adventure
9%
TheStarHermitaelias24SusanaLeoteldmarkomueller_liteJennyggsmurf45blueMVWdeZTOldeseadoggerh2006fanjoRN1414mikamakimonmarialau19202hotrodmum57ChefLizapeppermintinteabrittmspaceballsPoli69pl 18 votes
Parenthood
44%
Akl500PicmnfrshJaseaprilrosexbecky685xdreamergrl84BlkBarbiegalvik92Rococo1256Mariefoxprice83simgirl1010Moon_Willowluthienrisingstilljustme2hadklaxashcrash19simmietime06Bon06LolaLuvsSimschrissy123456789 81 votes
Vampires
29%
jeLlyBeAn1573AyradyssimhappyVibseWritin_RegjustChrisUkBeardedgeekAnmirlaMagdaleenarobyngravesSjofnsafersaviourVulorikirivianJACKIEJOYClassicalSimZeldaboy180SailorCetiSajahiFelicity1169 54 votes

Comments

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Vampires
    Prediction:

Just like all the other surveys that are just like this one, Parenthood and Vampires will dominate! :D
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Vampires
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Prediction:

Just like all the other surveys that are just like this one, Parenthood and Vampires will dominate! :D

That sounds about right, hah.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Parenthood
    Ahh! Hard decision between Vampires and Parenthood! I am using both right now, lol! XD (My Vampires are raising their kids.)

They’re both great, but as a family player, I’m really loving Parenthood. :heart:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood, because it added so much to the depth of playing Children and Teens.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    VitaSimmerVitaSimmer Posts: 21 Member
    Vampires
    I love Vampire’s powers ♥️
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Dine Out
    I use dine out a lot even though after a meal they are all over the place staring at artwork...SIGH. It is a good way for my sims to socialize one on one or in a group setting outside of the club system.

Jungle Adventures was a close second because I like destination spots and wish we had more of them.

As for the popular game packs...
    I don't play my vampires as much as I did when the pack first came out and parent hood added depth but the advice pop ups drive me crazy. When a sim has triplets it can get ridiculous. When they are in school, the pop ups continue. I do find myself working on the positive traits and I have been considering working on the negative. OH and another thing about the pops....I hate they tell you only one trait it affects and not the second one.

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Vampires
    <---- :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood, Spa Day and Jungle Adventure are my favorites. I love b/b for Dine Out, but it still irritates me that it often takes hours in Sim time to get your meal or even place the order. Going out to eat would be a lot more fun if it weren't for that setback.
    1500x500.jpg
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    Voted for Jungle Adventures. Not into the rug rat thing, so got Parenthood mainly for the CAS & B/B. JA provides an interesting and beautiful world to go to, lots of new things to do, interesting sims to meet, new skills, new food to eat, and a new dance to learn. The only 'complaint' I have is that it could have been more: more jungle lots to visit (not just number but types), Selvadorian culture could easily be 10 levels, and tools to build our own ruins and/or the local architecture. That market compound is interesting and could easily fit into any world with a southwest USA feel (Oasis Springs for starters).
  • Options
    brittmspaceballsbrittmspaceballs Posts: 21 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    I feel like Parenthood should have been part of base game so part of me doesn't even consider that an actual pack because it's part of my daily gameplay. I guess I should say it's my favorite. But I love how out of the box jungle adventure is. The world is gorgeous, there's so much to do and you can't do everything in one visit. I really like the new food, new dance, new career/aspirations it came with. I love building and I use something from the pack in every new build.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires First, JA second, and Parenthood third - that said though they are separated by very little difference in how much I really love all 3 of these.

In fact I sort of love all the Gamepacks and have a ball with all of them.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    AnimusSnowfoxxAnimusSnowfoxx Posts: 9 New Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    I love how Outdoor retreat adds camping stuff to the Sims, and it really helps some legacies... Rags to Riches I'm looking at you... move forwards without having to go straight to a bed in the middle of nowhere (since I have seasons, it also doesn't really make sense to have a random bed purchased while its raining straight on your sims head.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Vampires
    Have not been able to stop playing with vampires sooo...

I do love parenthood too, though.
  • Options
    LemLem Posts: 33 Member
    Parenthood
    I voted Parenthood as that is my favorite currently, followed by Dine Out. I'm hoping to get Vampires soon as I really love the ideas and content in that pack and want to play it for myself.
  • Options
    Poli69plPoli69pl Posts: 72 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    I love hanging around the jungle with my sim's husband. I love exploring it and taking pictures cause it's so lovely there. Also it's a great way to earn some §§ :)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Parenthood
    Used to be Spa Day (which I still love for the build mode textures and the wellness skill) but Parenthood beats it out now. It's added so much depth to my family gameplay, and even in creating my own townies or modifying existing ones because I can use cheats to give them some of the Parenthood traits and that gives them a bit more depth as well, like a Sim with Bad Manners or Uncontrolled Emotions.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    ChelleyJayChelleyJay Posts: 80 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood. It reminds of of sims 3 generations. There is so much to do with that game pack compared to the other ones. There is so much to do, and it also gives of realistic value of what goes on in a family household. Uncontrolled emotions, manners, teens going through a phase, etc. The sims get more and more realistic.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    Dine Out
    I still love Dine Out. It might feel repetitive to play a restaurant owner, but I love that there is practically no limits to the variety when creating the restaurants. They can be just anything. Our sims can access all kinds of themed, colored, cultural or plain fantastic and creative establishments. Now, if we only had a few more community lots...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    edited August 2018
    Parenthood
    I love dine out and spa day has some of my favorite clothes, but parenthood is my favorite gp.
  • Options
    TheArcticFox01TheArcticFox01 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm looking for a game pack just for messing around. Not sure which one to get. I'm not really the type of person to have a family in the Sims. So maybe Vampires or Jungle Adventure...?
  • Options
    poptarts_poptarts_ Posts: 152 Member
    I dont have one yet so Im excited to see which is voted best...I might have to buy!!
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited August 2018
    Vampires
    I'm looking for a game pack just for messing around. Not sure which one to get. I'm not really the type of person to have a family in the Sims. So maybe Vampires or Jungle Adventure...?

Vampires is my personal favourite because it's really well made. I have only traveled to the jungle once, but I did like that too. I think Vampires is more exciting and less repetitive, but if you would rather get rich by exploring the jungle than play with super powers, then Jungle Adventure is a fine option.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Parenthood
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    MetaniteTVMetaniteTV Posts: 21 Member
    Spa Day
    Just bought Spa Day (was a apart of getting Get Together as well) I must say I really enjoy it! They did a really good job and It's really different from sims 2 spa stuff (I think it was when you go on vacation, you could get a massage too and stuff) Absolutely loving it! The Yoga part and meditate, just awesome for also some screenshots and just fun to play with.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    The novelty of temple exploring has worn off, but it's still fun & the stuff is cool.

I'm clearly in the minority here, but I hate Parenthood. The stuff is cool, but it took all the fun out of family play when it turned all of the children into needy, disrespectful little slobs.
    Gallery ID: LDM2