Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What brought you to the forums?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    I used to Google search Sims related things on the internet and one of the sites I used for good information was the forums and Carl's Sims Guides. I signed up in April of 2018 as I figured I might as well join the site. I then forgot I had an account and did not post anything until November 2018. I found a thread called What Happened in Your Sims 3 Game Today and I posted my current (at the time) family. I haven't left since.
  • Options
    Hak_vinHak_vin Posts: 32 Member
    Mostly to post for help regarding Sims games, however unfortunately I can't do so yet since I'm still new. Oh and I also use this place to hopefully find some pre-existing game help answers.
  • Options
    SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    I was a member of the old TS3 site (where you purchase sim points) and I remember when they created these forums, I believe there was some sort of announcement about this one. Silly me I created a new account for this. I’m still not sure whether or not I could have just used my old login for here or not. But when I visit the TS3 store I have a whole separate username/account. So that’s how I ended up here 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
    Origin ID: Bosslady216