Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What brought you to the forums?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nightleaf11Nightleaf11 Posts: 47 Member
    Because I wanted to give feed back and now I want to get 30 posts to change my avatar.
  • sabby33sabby33 Posts: 17 Member
    I started playing online games with other people ( guild wars and guild wars 2 ) and i like chatting while i play. i noticed when I installed it again this earlier this year i saw it had a chat option and i had no friends in there to chat with. I don't even really know how it works.
    I'm here to add friends to sims 3 or origins. i don't even know how to add friends yet. Ive been playing sims since sims 1 came out.
  • tglee19tglee19 Posts: 32 Member
    I wish to introduce my animation to many users here.^^
  • uniisimmeruniisimmer Posts: 41 Member
    i grew up watching my older siblings play the older versions of it, and i finally got it and couldn't stop playing
    i realized i was using my sister's account on the forum and finally made my own today
    but yeah i've been on here even before i got the game :smiley:
  • GwenAutumnGwenAutumn Posts: 18 Member
    in all honesty, I've read through these for help nearly dozens of times, but I never posted until I recently saw a google ad for the 12 days of simsmas. Sounded fun! Also, I think I'll stick around.
    [img][/img]Cu7xidF.jpg
    Check out my Simblr! https://globalgwen98.tumblr.com/tagged/sims4cc

• jvliajuliqjvliajuliq Posts: 91 Member
    at first i had a problem with some cc but now i have some questions about transfering the game onto my new laptop
    yikes!
  • PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    I had a bug to report. I realized that there was no thread for my bug and so I decided to post enough to become a Member. Well, I have since then started posting more in this forum about random nonsensical things and I've forgotten what the bug even was! :D
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
  • SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 184 Member
    Because I thought if I showed off my buildings then I would have more incentive to make them better and better, and also the help by getting feedback :smile:
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    I was looking for a solution to the glitch that caused Sims to get stuck on the lot and eventually die of starvation.
    That was back in '03 I think.
  • beeblegoxbeeblegox Posts: 28 Member
    I have been lurking since the Sims 1 days (does anyone else remember the old photo albums on the Sims exchange??). I have always used the forums to find the stories people are telling through the Sims.
    Checkout our Youtube channel:
    8Swe8NF.png
    A Legacy Let's Play with two sisters sharing a Sims 4 save file.
  • UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    I once had a issue and I found the forums out. I got interested signing up to the forums, so I made an account. I was a new member for a while, and was barely active. Now I basically go on daily.
  • bbyjojibbyjoji Posts: 32 Member
    i entered a giveaway!! haha
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I had gotten The Sims 4 as a Christmas present, but my birthday is only three days earlier, so I had also gotten a $20 origin gift card. So once January showed up, I had pretty much decided to get vampires. But I wanted to know if it was one of the better packs. So I signed up, found the answer, and left. Then like, two months later or something, I went back to ask another question. Then I realized that this was the official forums, and now I'm a pretty active member.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    I've been a member of every official The Sims forum since sometime in 2004 (I just barely joined TS1 community, before TS2 one came out).
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • 7d3h7d3h Posts: 36 Member
    I wanted to learn more about cheats and start creating own things and look for a platform to share them too. Found out this forum has also other interesting topics and discussions, but mostly I'm into building mode.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I was transferred over from the sims 3 forums.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    I'm here because irl I know no one who plays Sims games, so it's wonderful to be a part of a community with same interests and share ideas/knowledge/thoughts and so on. I've enjoyed every moment here. Signed in 2014 but lurked a long time before posting anything, just enjoyed reading the conversations.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I can't remember. I think I just kind of stumbled upon them. :lol:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    I was looking for building challenges!
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I made an account here over a year ago, but just to find something here that I couldn't find. I think is was a mod for something, but I'm not sure anymore. Then I just dissapeared until a few days ago, when I was just curious about how the forum would be if I would be active in it. :D
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • PlainConeyPlainConey Posts: 40 Member
    Becuse I don't care about my friends bragging their chicken dinner whatever. And they don't care about my excitement of the sims ai-made drama. Yeah, we don't bond a lot over games. I needed an outlet and tumblr simmers are just... so... hard to approach. they make my anxiety goes through the roof---
    tumblr_pveqn05fFL1u5990do1_r7_1280.png
  • TamsenSkier10TamsenSkier10 Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2021
    Looking for new challenges for the game.
    Post edited by TamsenSkier10 on
  • JeffyjethroJeffyjethro Posts: 6 New Member
    I was looking for cheats :)