Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Farming, Supernatural, or Tropical Vacation, Depending on Age?

Comments

• Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Supernatural, 19-38
    I'm in the 20's range and I would love to have more supernaturals, especially Witches! But a beach/tropical vacation and farming both sound great to me, especially if there were horses. :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited June 2018
    Supernatural, 39+
    I want Werewolves.

I also want farming and tropical beaches/vacations. I just want werewolves more.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,874 Member
    Farming, 39+
    Pipersfun2 wrote: »
    39+ here. I want sheep and chickens and tractors and a rural life, partly because it's the complete opposite of my real life.

I agree with you!!

So do I!
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Tropical Vacation, 19-38
    Um but I want them all though. And I don’t really care which order they come in. I went with tropical vacation in case we could see resort management, sunbathing, and ocean swimming make a return.
  • Options
    kaitlyn0kaitlyn0 Posts: 512 Member
    Tropical Vacation, less than or equal to 18
    I want tropical vacation first because sims definitely need more vacation spots. I want beaches!! It hits close to home.
  • Options
    JenpantsJenpants Posts: 58 Member
    I want farming. SDV sucks, and they don't make good HM games anymore. Time for Sims to step up to the plate :D
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Farming, 39+
    I really want all 3 packs.... a farming pack with animals because I have a sim I want to be a farmer. And I also want the tropical vacation for my sims to have a leisure vacation. The main supernatural pack I want to see is witches/magic.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited June 2018
    Farming, 19-38
    Farming.
    As I am a "veteran" Simmer and we never had an EP themed around that topic. I'd be something new. However, I liked the elements of farming we had in TS3 (chicken coop, tractor, cows). But there is much more to farming then the things named above. Furthermore I'd go great with seasons. * fingers crossed for a new EP idea *
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    won't we be breaking the rules voting on this thread?
    adding age groups
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    edited June 2018
    Farming, 39+
    I want all of them, too, but farming the most. Really want to have a new experience in the game.
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Farming, 19-38
    marcel21 wrote: »
    won't we be breaking the rules voting on this thread?
    adding age groups

Ive seen polls with age groups. Discussing what age you are specifically is against the rules.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    Lexx223Lexx223 Posts: 27 Member
    Tropical Vacation, less than or equal to 18
    I voted for Tropical Vacation because I can see myself using that the most. However I'm not opposed to any of the other options and would most likely buy them all.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Tropical Vacation, 39+
    Tropical beach location cause we need a beach vacation for our sims to go on plus swimming in the ocean. Also a tropical vacation would add to the fun of seasons.
  • Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Supernatural, 39+
    I'm in the 39+ category but I have to say that I would love to have all of these packs equally. Of course, if forced to choose I would pick my favorite: Supernatural. It fits in my game play style which I find a bit lacking in the current Sims rendition. I adore the tropical theme and have several saves in TS3 in Isla Paradiso and Sunlit Tides (gorgeous worlds!!). I also enjoy gardening in TS3 and have the store items from Grandpa's Grove and use most of the items in various saves. What I can say is that in every save I have supernatural sims, I'm playing them and they live in the community and that is guaranteed despite what world I'm playing in. Hence...my choice ;-).
  • Options
    KausawolfKausawolf Posts: 70 Member
    Tropical Vacation, 19-38
    This is a hard choice because I want all of these packs really bad.
    Check out my --->custom content<---
    Follow my Eevee legacy on my --->Simblr<---
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Supernatural, 19-38
    Why live the same "boring" life again, just this time in a game? I love the oddity of Sims, and the supernatural would add some extra spice.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Supernatural, 19-38
    Ack, can’t decide between Supernatural or Tropical!

But Farming sounds great as well!

I want it all, lol! :lol:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Tropical Vacation, 39+
    Tropical island, 39+. to me it would be the most fun. I'm not huge on magic or witches, and we've already got vampires, so supernatural wouldn't appeal to me so much because I really only want werewolves now, and maybe zombies if they are contained to their own zombie apocalypse world. Farming though is something I also really want, but it's more things to do as opposed to more fun. Which isn't a bad thing in of itself, it's just very different than Tropical island. But I definitely want both.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Supernatural, 19-38
    I had this story in mind before the sims 4 came out, and I thought the sims 4 would be a good place to see my characters come to life
    My simself is a sorcerer, his best friend is a werewolf, Girlfriend is a Huntress, and his tormentor/bully is half Daemon.

It's this whole plot... long story short I need a Sorcerers GP, and a werewolves GP to complete my characters and finally start playing this game the way I intended

However the Farming GP would be welcomed to because a part of the story takes place on the farm so it works.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2018
    Tropical Vacation, 39+
    I want all three, but if I had to choose the next one it'd be tropical to complement Seasons and really flesh out summer. I'm missing my suntans, sunburns and lounge chairs, among other things that we might get.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Farming, 39+
    Came back here to see what was turning up, and right now, sorted by age group:

18 and under:
    Farming - 1
    Supernatural - 5
    Tropical Vacation - 9

19-39:
    Farming - 18
    Supernatural - 33
    Tropical Vacation - 33

over 39:
    Farming - 8
    Supernatural - 6
    Tropical Vacation - 7
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    Supernatural, 19-38
    It seems primarily that the poll has determined that most of the players are aged between 19-39. I would be curious to see a poll that broke up that age range more.

Personally, I love supernatural things. I love the old Universal monster films. I love fantasy. So I'd love to see the weirdness and magic that comes with more supernaturals. I'm just not interested in the vacationing or the farming so much. I rarely rarely send sims to vacation destinations.

I'd rather just have a new livable world that happens to be tropical. This would be FANTASTIC by comparison to a vacation world for me, to be honest.

Farming might be okay aesthetically, provided it doesn't begin to feel too much like doing chores (which is why I never got the laundry pack), and I suppose that will depend on how it's implemented.

Literally my only problem with vampires is their immortality. It doesn't fit my play style because I love to make big family trees and see the family shape itself over time. So it involves killing off my vampires or curing them, and I don't want to have to deal with that so much. But having mortal (even if longer-lived) supernaturals like witches or werewolves dotting my family tree? Yes yes yes. All over that. So much.

(No zombies, please though. I hate them so much. Not sad to see them do poorly on the supernatural Twitter polls.)
    a63ftuN.png
  • Options
    Farming, 19-38
    Monday wrote: »
    It seems primarily that the poll has determined that most of the players are aged between 19-39. I would be curious to see a poll that broke up that age range more.

Yep! I am def. going to do that next.
  • Options
    Farming, 19-38
    Came back here to see what was turning up, and right now, sorted by age group:

18 and under:
    Farming - 1
    Supernatural - 5
    Tropical Vacation - 9

19-39:
    Farming - 18
    Supernatural - 33
    Tropical Vacation - 33

over 39:
    Farming - 8
    Supernatural - 6
    Tropical Vacation - 7

Thanks! Its interesting how the over 39 age group wants farming the most. I expected that, to be honest.
  • Options
    KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    Tropical Vacation, 19-38
    I'm in my 20's.

I want tropical vacation. Not really interested in a farming or supernatural pack.
    0G9Un6T.gif