The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Farming, Supernatural, or Tropical Vacation, Depending on Age?

Comments

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Supernatural, 19-38
    I want witches to get their own pack
  • caitzelcaitzel Posts: 48 Member
    Farming, 19-38
    I want farming because it would suit The Sims 4 really well in my opinion. And with the new Gardening rework, it would definitely make sense. I've never really cared about Occult sims or going on vacation.
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Farming, 19-38
    caitzel wrote: »
    I want farming because it would suit The Sims 4 really well in my opinion. And with the new Gardening rework, it would definitely make sense. I've never really cared about Occult sims or going on vacation.

Same 100% . The gardening overhaul would definitely match farming.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Tropical Vacation, 19-38
    I want tropical vacation for the family aspect of it.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Farming, 19-38
    I want all of these, and my need for farming has gone down somewhat after Seasons, but I still realllllly want farming... :heart:
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Supernatural, 39+
    Yay, Supernatural is winning in the head count. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Supernatural, 39+
    Supernatural first and then farming. I would like a tropical pack more if we could live in the world instead of just taking a vacation.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Tropical Vacation, 19-38
    agustd wrote: »
    I want tropical vacation for the family aspect of it.

Same here. Not a fan of supernatural at all but farming would be kind of nice, just rather have tropical vacation first.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    Tropical Vacation, 39+
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Tropical island, 39+. to me it would be the most fun. I'm not huge on magic or witches, and we've already got vampires, so supernatural wouldn't appeal to me so much because I really only want werewolves now, and maybe zombies if they are contained to their own zombie apocalypse world. Farming though is something I also really want, but it's more things to do as opposed to more fun. Which isn't a bad thing in of itself, it's just very different than Tropical island. But I definitely want both.

This.

We need beaches and swimmable oceans first especially since Seasons is out. We also need more pool items.
  • WittlemouseeWittlemousee Posts: 58 Member
    Supernatural, 19-38
    26 years old, been playing Sims since I was 9, and I'd really love a supernatural pack!!
    c22.jpg
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Supernatural, 19-38
    I really, really, really want witches, that's why I voted for supernatural. We've got so many mundane things already (beside vampires but I don't really like the ones we've got). I want witches done thoroughly. Lots of different spells, element orientations (like you get to pick which of the four basic elements your witch or wizard has a strong connection to). Lunar cycles, tarot cards, teleportations, choice to be a good or bad witch, curses, everything. Everything! Gah, there's just such a big opportunity to make witches as awesome as they can be in TS4.

Not to mention all of the "witchy" sort of build mode items. "Old" lookin' furniture, vines everywhere, medieval stone slabs... well, you get the gist, right?
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Supernatural, 19-38
    Would love to have witches and warlocks in game with a Hogsmeade type world. Also want warewolves and though I didn't play them I wouldn't mind having fairies and mermaids return just if they do add them I hope they have a way to hide their supernatural self. I didn't like that I couldn't hide the fairies wings and that the mermaids legs were colorful when on land, so I hope they can have a supernatural look and human form like the vamps and aliens. If they do add zombies I hope they aren't as annoying as they are in TS3.

In addition to these I would like to see some fantasy races like elves and dwarfs etc, (LOR or WOW or ES orDragon Age kind not santa's elves kind).
    WbUrFQm.png
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Tropical Vacation, 19-38
    Honestly, I want all three about equally.
    I chose tropical vacation but farming is something I would really like to see in the game too, followed by witches.
    Tropical would be the most fun, but farming would add more gameplay I think.
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Farming, 19-38
    Only ideia new to the franchise.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Tropical Vacation, 19-38
    I chose Tropical because I really really really hope hotels or resorts (that we can run AND stay at) come in the pack.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited October 2018
    Farming, 19-38
    I'm in my late 20s and I want both Farming and Supernaturals (especially witches) equally. A tropical vacation would be cool and I'd buy it, but it's not necessarily on my wishlist right now.
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Farming, 39+
    On topic yep I guess I fit the poll some.
    I want farming because even though I've never done it... I've grown up with it in stories and movies. I play games like Stardew Valley that has it and enjoy that busy work. I want to make farming characters for stories. I use to love a mod in Sims 1 that extended farming and although that aspect was kind of limited I spent so many hours on it.
    I do want the other things in the poll and probably Witches are about level or a higher want than farming. I don't want other supernatural types as much though.. so as an EP farming wins my vote. Actually the Tropical one would still be higher than Supernaturals as a whole to me.
    egTcBMc.png
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Supernatural, 19-38
    i want a romance based pack most. from these options, i guess i'd choose "supernatural" if "supernatural" means witches.
    farming would be my next choice. i'm not interested in the tropics whatsoever.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'm picky.

I don't want a tropical anything, but I would like a nice Gothic seaside holiday and carnival

I don't want supernarual in general, I specifically want werewolves and witches, not fairies and mermaids.

And as for farming, I want something cutesy and idyllic, and more than a little bit English.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Supernatural, 39+
    I voted for supernatural because I want witches above everything else. However, all 3 of these pack ideas are the tops of what I'd like to see added in the game. I'd be happy with any of them.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 907 Member
    Farming, 19-38
    I couldn't choose between farming and vacation, but seeing as we've had vacations in the past games and kind of can vacation now with OR or JA, I chose farming.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    Tropical Vacation, 39+
    I couldn't choose between farming and vacation, but seeing as we've had vacations in the past games and kind of can vacation now with OR or JA, I chose farming.

We dont have a beach vacation pack now. We need that along with swimming in the ocean.
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    Supernatural, 39+
    I've never given a crap about the beach. I grew up within spitting distance of the Jersey Shore, and it just isn't that exciting a concept to me. Especially since the best part of going, the boardwalk, hasn't even gotten lip service since TS1! I also agree with the people who don't want a beach/island vacation, but a place to actually live. That would make it way more exciting to me.

Farming has more potential for me to use, but honestly, that doesn't sing to me either. But I do trust that if they bothered with it, I'd almost certainly wind up enjoying it.

I know I'd use the heck out of a Supernatural pack, though. I was never hugely into supernaturals (I liked them as background, but aside from witches, I didn't play them much in TS3, and I played them even less in TS2), but the vampires were so well done, I look forward to pretty much any GP supernatural they care to put out next. I'd LIKE it to be witches, but I'm honestly game for whatever.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Farming, 19-38
    Farming! It'd be nice to have something new, and something I grew up with irl. We also need more build/buy items that aren't high class modern stuff all the time.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.