Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nicki Minaj's Masquerade Ball Mafia // Mafia Wins!

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Some people leave just to troll too. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    This set-up sounds kinda confusing, but also awesome.

I said I'd stay out of mafia games for a bit, but this sounds like too much fun! I'm in!

And can I be a gentleman too?
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    This sounds like a lot of fun, and I really want to play, but I got confirmation last night that my travel team finally got enough girls to play this weekend. There’s also a chance the tournament could run into Monday, if we win a lot and it rains one of the days. If you need a replacement after Monday, I’d be more than happy to jump in :)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    In the second gif dancer on far left looks like she doesn't know what she's doing. Maybe that's why they stuck her in the flatter skirt.

Lala, why are you so intrigued by the gifs? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    In the second gif dancer on far left looks like she doesn't know what she's doing. Maybe that's why they stuck her in the flatter skirt.

Moving pictures always capture my attention, lol. I'm also transfixed by sparkly, shiny, flashy things, too. Woe be unto me if the dancers in that gif had sparkly glittery gowns. I'd still be looking at them, lol.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    I got some more questions. XD

'During the dances, normal NIGHTLESS lynch mechanics will take over. This means that a lynch will not move to night, instead it's still day, and you can still lynch another pair.'

Does this mean people will vote which pair to lynch or must wait for the pair to voluntarily leave?

'During the intermission, Mafia may secretly force one of the dance pairs to leave (kill them).'
    What does this mean? Like how does it work?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Moving pictures always capture my attention, lol. I'm also transfixed by sparkly, shiny, flashy things, too. Woe be unto me if the dancers in that gif had sparkly glittery gowns. I'd still be looking at them, lol.

Now I cannot unsee that confused lady to the left. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited June 2018

I know, right!! I mean, she has oodles more talent than I. I could never even start to dance as well as she does. But she does seem unsure of her movements. Either that or she is starstruck by Nicki Minaj.

**I assume that is NIcki Minaj. I can't imagine Keyen posting that if it weren't. But it's really too small for my eyes to see for sure if it is.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options

I know, right!! I mean, she has oodles more talent than I. I could never even start to dance as well as she does. But she does seem unsure of her movements. Either that or she is starstruck by Nicki Minaj.

**I assume that is NIcki Minaj. I can't imagine Keyen posting that if it weren't. But it's really too small for my eyes to see for sure if it is.

Yes, the one in the middle looks like Nicki Minaj, alright. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

Yes, the one in the middle looks like Nicki Minaj, alright. :D

The one in the middle is Nicki Minaj lmao.

Anyways, sorry for my inactivity. I still have jetlag and my sleeping schedule is ruined. I'll explain everything after this post.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    edited June 2018
    deleted

• Options
    Soooooo, at the signups phase of the game, a player should state if she will be a lady or a gentleman (doesn't matter if you are a male and wants to signup as a lady). A gentleman can ask a lady to dance and a lady can only accept a dance if she is asked by a gentleman.

So the game will move to the Pre-dance phase after I sent out your alignment. A town player will be revealed as town soon as this phase has started. This phase is the only phase a gentleman can ask a lady to dance. This phase will probably be 24 hours long, less or more. Please if you wanna ask a lady to dance, bold, so that it wouldn't be hard to miss out for me and for the other players. Same as the lady if you wanna accept or reject a dance. Yes, a lady can reject a dance and a gentleman can rescind his action, but after a lady had accepted a dance, it's final and can't leave her partner. Sooo, what happens with the gent and the lady now? They become lovers (a role wherein two players will die together) and will have a private chat to talk about the gane.

Example:
    Keyen: I really really wanna ask Nicki to dance. Nicki, can we dance?
    Nicki: I'm not sure if you are town but yes, you can dance with me.

A player who does not have a partner by deadline will automatically be eliminated from the game (death).

Next, we move to the First Dance phase. This is like the day phase of a normal mafia game. It will also end after 48 hours, less or more. Players will of course discuss the game. This dance (as well as the second dance) is nightless, meaning if a pair is lynched, the game is still on its first dance and will not move to the next phase. Instead, you can still lynch another pair. You can also leave the dance with your partner, resulting into your death. Please bold your action if you wish to leave. Also, you can vote players individually, but at the time of their lynch, they will be lynched with their partner. The timer will reset to 48 hours again if a player leaves the dance, but a lynch will not reset the deadline. This phase will end if there are 8 players or fewer or if the deadline is reached.

Example:
    Keyen: I thin u is scum, nicki!!! u betrayeth me!!!
    Nicki: nuuuu!!! i iz not
    Keyen: i will leave the dance

The next phase is the Intermission. This functions as night wherein all players can't talk. The mafias can plot who they're going to kill. This phase is 24 hours long, less or more.

After the intermission, we have the Second Dance. This is similar to the first dance and will continue until the game's end. No deadline.

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Okay, it makes much more sense now.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    If anyone has questions about playing, don't hesitate to ask! I played this setup the last time Keyen hosted it and it's not nearly as confusing to play as it seems
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I’ve never done a mafia game before, but I’ve seen them pop up and this one looks interesting. I may need some guidance, but could I join? If so, I’ll be a lady, like I am irl.

Heyyy!! This game is not really newbie-friendly and it's not a standard mafia game. It's a custom setup and mechanics which alters the standard mafia rules.

I won't really recommend you to play, but if you really want to, then sure! (I also kind of need players too but I want you to have the best mafia experience with a standard game though)

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I’m starting to get real nervous over this. Asking people is scary!
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/eppa0RXRU-I

1:05 is where the dance starts @Idontrcall lmao

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    https://youtu.be/eppa0RXRU-I

1:05 is where the dance starts @Idontrcall lmao

Oh wow, those first 10 seconds...
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Nicki-Barbie-Tingz-758x739.jpg

YAAAAAS

• Options
    Do the mafias know each other from the start or only during the intermission? Do they have their own chat?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Do the mafias know each other from the start or only during the intermission? Do they have their own chat?

Of course they know who they are from the start lmaooo

• Options
    Playerlists

Gentlemen:
    1. Bella
    2. Zinnia
    3. DeKay
    4. Lyoufln

Ladies
    1. Bubbz
    2. Citysimmer
    3. Plumbob

is this correct

• Options

Of course they know who they are from the start lmaooo

Well, you didn't specify that. :tongue:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Btw, you can look at this game to see how it went

http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/370/nicki-minajs-night-revelry-town

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Me please!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!