Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Night 1, Page 12

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Bahahaha. What are these Plumbob votes? I mean, at least somethings happening, but I don't know if I would consider "Good morning!" threatening, and I would be confused too :joy:

We've already tole Plumbob many times to not say "hi" or "good morning" and he was scum all the times he did that. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    *told
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Bahahaha. What are these Plumbob votes? I mean, at least somethings happening, but I don't know if I would consider "Good morning!" threatening, and I would be confused too :joy:

Exactly :joy:
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

It's just one :p

I can't explain why but I've had it before that Plumbob's greeting on day 1 made him look scummy imo. And he flipped scum then. I guess it's pure gut feeling. Maybe I can smell his fear through the screen :joy: JK
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

We've already tole Plumbob many times to not say "hi" or "good morning" and he was scum all the times he did that. XD

If I can’t say hi, what am I meant to say - loads of people say hi when day 1 starts to show that they’re active?
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

I can't explain why but I've had it before that Plumbob's greeting on day 1 made him look scummy imo. And he flipped scum then. I guess it's pure gut feeling. Maybe I can smell his fear through the screen :joy: JK

(I think that smell is your gut... something must’ve upset it)
  • Options

If I can’t say hi, what am I meant to say - loads of people say hi when day 1 starts to show that they’re active?

I already said, you're supposed to say "bye". XD Or just say "I'm here." Or just do what I do. I don't even know what I do but I don't ever say hi. And I don't ever say "RIP" when someone dies.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I've always been right about you being scum so far :p I rather trust my gut than you.
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member

I've always been right about you being scum so far :p I rather trust my gut than you.

Are you hungry?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    I kinda want to make a list of the power roles each character I think is, but I also want to play with glass roofs. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Wow, really? Greetings are scummy now? I think your logic here is flawed, DeKay. And RIP? I say that as town! Well, maybe not RIP. But similar.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I already said, you're supposed to say "bye". XD Or just say "I'm here." Or just do what I do. I don't even know what I do but I don't ever say hi. And I don't ever say "RIP" when someone dies.

Surely saying 'Morning' is just as useful as saying 'I'm here'... I don't know what subliminal message I'm trying to convey from 'Morning' or 'Hi' other than 'Guys, I'm active, I know that Day has now started'...

Not true - I remember one game where you were convinced I was scum throughout the entire game. You only changed your mind after I killed you in the middle of the day... (you were a serial killer and I was a town dayvig)
  • Options
    Wow, really? Greetings are scummy now? I think your logic here is flawed, DeKay. And RIP? I say that as town! Well, maybe not RIP. But similar.

Greetings are only scummy when Plumbob does it. Seriously, you need to look back at previous games. Me and Sonschi have caught Plumbob like 3 times as scum cuz of this. XD Sometimes we do a it as a joke and then he really flips scum.

But I think from his reaction here, he might be town.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Surely saying 'Morning' is just as useful as saying 'I'm here'... I don't know what subliminal message you think I'm trying to convey from 'Morning' or 'Hi' other than 'Guys, I'm active, I know that Day has now started'...

Not true - I remember one game where you were convinced I was scum throughout the entire game. You only changed your mind after I killed you in the middle of the day... (you were a serial killer and I was a town dayvig)

• Options

Greetings are only scummy when Plumbob does it. Seriously, you need to look back at previous games. Me and Sonschi have caught Plumbob like 3 times as scum cuz of this. XD Sometimes we do a it as a joke and then he really flips scum.

Yeah, but I also put greetings forward when I am town :joy:
  • Options

I also think saying that you and sonschi have caught me because of my greetings is a bit of a stretch - I think they were really just lucky guesses :joy:
  • Options

Correlation does not imply causation. But I will look back, because I know little things can be like that too. Skelda acts more upset at town losses as scum than town. At least he did... I told him that when we were scum together so he might've changed that :persevere:
    unknown.png
  • Options

I also think saying that you and sonschi have caught me because of my greetings is a bit of a stretch - I think they were really just lucky guesses :joy:

But your somewhat frantic response here kinda makes you look scummy.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Correlation does not imply causation. But I will look back, because I know little things can be like that too. Skelda acts more upset at town losses as scum than town. At least he did... I told him that when we were scum together so he might've changed that :persevere:

Yeah. XD And Icey is always super chill when he's scum and will pull that guilt trip card by saying town is gonna be in terrible hot soup when it's gonna be lylo the next day. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I have caught a lot of scums even with them just making 1 or 2 posts. I might be a psychic on Day 1.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay. So has Plumbob ever actually been town? Because I can't find a game where he wasn't mafia.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    It's not the greeting itself but more like my gut reacts to one comment by Plumbob. And this time my gut tells me there's something fishy about him. Hence the vote.

And as DeKay said, Plumbob using the :joy: at some point can be a sign for him being bad as well. That's why I tried to tease him a bit with the fear comment to see if he feels trapped :p And it kinda looks like he's starting to feel trapped.
  • Options
    Shadyboop wrote: »

Are you hungry?

Sorry, I forgot to answer to that in the other post:

WHAT?! :grey_question:
  • Options
    Okay. So has Plumbob ever actually been town? Because I can't find a game where he wasn't mafia.

Omg you understand the pain I've recently been under! Recently I've been getting mafia for every game and I was getting so tired of it :joy:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top