Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Night 1, Page 12

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    BJORN

So much to "I'm busy can I get a replacement?"

e876be48-e057-4977-804f-8dbbb9bb098a.gif

Aaaaand... It was BJ0RK... not Bjorn :|

Whom everyone unanimously pelted with stones. And whose epitaph reads "IF U WANNA BE WITH ME BABY THERES A PRICE 2 PAY"

RIP

I think we all know that bj0rk was the real winner of this game - they should be nominated for an award in The Mafia Awards 2019

Truly. They should win most memorable last words
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    BJORN

Whom everyone unanimously pelted with stones. And whose epitaph reads "IF U WANNA BE WITH ME BABY THERES A PRICE 2 PAY"

RIP

I think we all know that bj0rk was the real winner of this game - they should be nominated for an award in The Mafia Awards 2019

Bj0rk beat me as scum slayer. I'm shooketh.
    BJORN

Really? Being busy doesn't mean not having any access to the forums at all. I don't get what was wrong with her asking for a replacement.

It's cuz Rae keeps on posting off topic stuff and jokes but never bothered to defend herself. I wonder if she even read through the thread to see that she has votes on herself. Maybe she doesn't even bother. LOL. I think she just joins mafia games so that I can lynch her on Day 1. I'm pretty sure this is already the 4th or 5th time I've done this on Day 1. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

Really? Being busy doesn't mean not having any access to the forums at all. I don't get what was wrong with her asking for a replacement.

It's cuz Rae keeps on posting off topic stuff and jokes but never bothered to defend herself. I wonder if she even read through the thread to see that she has votes on herself. Maybe she doesn't even bother. LOL. I think she just joins mafia games so that I can lynch her on Day 1. I'm pretty sure this is already the 4th or 5th time I've done this on Day 1. :D

You only spared her once and that was last game where she turned out to be scum :joy:
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

You only spared her once and that was last game where she turned out to be scum :joy:

Nah, I spared her twice. There was another game where I didn't get her lynched and she turned out to be alien.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

I'm fine with the votes. I can't say I was actively against them, I just think they were being a bit meaner than necessary. :sweat_smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

I'm fine with the votes. I can't say I was actively against them, I just think they were being a bit meaner than necessary. :sweat_smile:

But voting for someone who doesn't participate much is the only good option for Day 1. XD Town isn't losing much. Sure, we lost a vigilante? But would Bubbz even put in a kill? I don't think so. This sounds mean, but it is the way it is. You should know. You were their scum buddy before and you bussed her.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

But voting for someone who doesn't participate much is the only good option for Day 1. XD Town isn't losing much. Sure, we lost a vigilante? But would Bubbz even put in a kill? I don't think so. This sounds mean, but it is the way it is. You should know. You were their scum buddy before and you bussed her.

Should I repeat myself? I don't mind the votes. It's what they were saying after.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

Should I repeat myself? I don't mind the votes. It's what they were saying after.

I was mean because I am super frustrated with her. We have tried to help her play more like tons of times. And still, she doesn't even seem to care about it. Just look at what I've quoted from last game during day.
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

I was mean because I am super frustrated with her. We have tried to help her play more like tons of times. And still, she doesn't even seem to care about it. Just look at what I've quoted from last game during day.

That's a whole different thing.
    BJORN

I wouldn't call this helpful. It is... as the gif would imply, shaming and making assumptions.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

BJORN

I wouldn't call this helpful. It is... as the gif would imply, shaming and making assumptions.

At this point Bubbz was already dead so there wasn't much help Sonschi could have given.

And even if she did try to help, Bubbz probably wouldn't have taken it - in the last game, Bubbz hadn't put in a kill for the night, and after reminding her she said "Sorry I was busy, I was at my grandma's" but still didn't put in a kill - if she had've put in a kill, my game could have potentially gone on for longer than it did; because she didn't, however, everyone knew that the only person who would have risked missing a kill was her.
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

BJORN

Do you know modern family? Because that’s from the show. It’s a comedy show. Don’t take it too seriously.
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

BJORN

At this point Bubbz was already dead so there wasn't much help Sonschi could have given.

And even if she did try to help, Bubbz probably wouldn't have taken it - in the last game, Bubbz hadn't put in a kill for the night, and after reminding her she said "Sorry I was busy, I was at my grandma's" but still didn't put in a kill - if she had've put in a kill, my game could have potentially gone on for longer than it did; because she didn't, however, everyone knew that the only person who would have risked missing a kill was her.

So why say anything at all? Bubbz is dead, what is your goal in posting that apart from making someone feel bad? You wouldn't know if she's busy or not, you are not psychic.

Don't get me wrong, I get the frustration. Something... similar happened when I was mafia with her before. But we are also on a public forum, and even then, it's kinda a plum move to call someone else out personally.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

BJORN

Do you know modern family? Because that’s from the show. It’s a comedy show. Don’t take it too seriously.

I know of the show. It wasn't so much the gif, I just made a comment about it. It's what you said above it.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

BJORN

I know of the show. It wasn't so much the gif, I just made a comment about it. It's what you said above it.

This comment referred to the fact that she’s always too busy for on topic things but never too busy for off topic things. That makes it implausible.
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

BJORN

This comment referred to the fact that she’s always too busy for on topic things but never too busy for off topic things. That makes it implausible.

No. There have been times I need to ask for a replacement because I'll be unexpectedly busy. ("We're moving again tomorrow. Pack your things") I would still occasionally comment on the forum, because that doesn't require me to read through the entire thread, analyze posts, and try to keep myself from being killed.

If someone were to imply I was lying because of that I'd be pretty aggravated.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

BJORN

How about we ask Bubbz if she was offended by that? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

BJORN

How about we ask Bubbz if she was offended by that? XD

If she said she wasn't it wouldn't change my mind. But sure.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

BJORN

No. There have been times I need to ask for a replacement because I'll be unexpectedly busy. ("We're moving again tomorrow. Pack your things") I would still occasionally comment on the forum, because that doesn't require me to read through the entire thread, analyze posts, and try to keep myself from being killed.

There’s a difference between an active player asking for a replacement and an usually inactive player (or mainly off topic player where others tried to help out a lot before) asking for a replacement.
  • Options
    BJORN

RIP

BJORN

BJORN

There’s a difference between an active player asking for a replacement and an usually inactive player (or mainly off topic player where others tried to help out a lot before) asking for a replacement.

I'm fine with the lynch, and the frustration of playing with an inactive player. But the reason behind their activity is not a part of the game, you don't know why. And I still fail to see the problem? Wouldn't a replacement fix things? You will no longer be playing with an inactive player?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Okay, let's not fight already. Bubzz is already dead in the game. No point arguing.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay, let's not fight already. Bubzz is already dead in the game. No point arguing.

Oh wow, you're the one suggesting to stop arguing? I thought you liked the drama! :joy:

Ah, that's fair enough.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    edited June 2018
    Hey folks, this game of Mafia is starting to derail a bit in terms of talking about users, and trollish comments. I've had to close the thread as a result. Let's not argue over if people have time, etc. and keep it respectful in the future, thanks!
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top