Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Players Mafia - Night 1, Page 12

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Morning everyone :smiley:

>.>
    Sonschi wrote: »
    There are FOUR factions? :o

That's kinda like normal. Town, mafia, werewolf, and one third party. :D Or maybe one scum faction and 2 third parties.

There must be at least one scum faction because I'm sure the one who got me is scum :joy:

Why >.> ? Don't say you got odd feelings from his "good morning" as well? :/
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Maybe it's a jester, wouldn't that be fun.
    unknown.png
  • Options

This would only be fun if I was the Jester :D

But we could try to figure out what kinda aligment or even role someone might be or what we would give them? Like I said above, the one who got me just must be scum as an example :)
  • Options

But we could try to figure out what kinda aligment or even role someone might be or what we would give them? Like I said above, the one who got me just must be scum as an example :)

Ok, I just read it after posting and it's not as clear as I wanted it to be.

We could do that so we kinda know a bit or can guess more what kind of alignments/roles there might be.
  • Options

Why would you be scum?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

We could do that so we kinda know a bit or can guess more what kind of alignments/roles there might be.

What roles do you think each of us would have been assigned then?
  • Options

Each of us as in characters, not as players
  • Options

Why would you be scum?

Because I'm better as scum than as town?
  • Options

Hm, idk. DeKay's role would probably be town. Mine scum. I haven't thought about others yet ^^
  • Options

Why would you be scum?

That doesn't make sense, I don't think it affects... alignment, only power, unless 3rd party? That's just a feeling though, I'm not sure :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options

Why would you be scum?

That doesn't make sense, I don't think it affects... alignment, only power, unless 3rd party? That's just a feeling though, I'm not sure :lol:

But that's how icey made up the roles for each character, I thought. How would he have done it then?
  • Options

Why would you be scum?

But that's how icey made up the roles for each character, I thought. How would he have done it then?

DeKay is better at town than scum, but if someone were to claim to be DeKay you wouldn't call them confirmed town.

But DeKay is also the 'scum-slayer' so you might say her role, or the... person who is DeKay might be a vigilante. Vigilante makes the most sense as town, so you could say they are more town because of that. Does that make any sense?

Werewolf Cop
    I think players roles would affect the second part of the role, not the first.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member

>.>

That's kinda like normal. Town, mafia, werewolf, and one third party. :D Or maybe one scum faction and 2 third parties.

[...]

Ya. XD

Hm, idk. DeKay's role would probably be town. Mine scum. I haven't thought about others yet ^^

I think mine could go either way cuz I'm pretty good at both, if I do say so myself. XD But I think the PR would be vigilante.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

>.>

[...]

Ya. XD

I don’t know whether you’re being serious, or joking :joy:
  • Options
    The person who gets Zinnia is probably a plague bearer. I just hope Icey doesn't make any cults here tho... Now that I think about, I'm scared. Please no black goo or zombies.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm tricky, because I'm bad at all alignments :wink:

:bawling:
    unknown.png
  • Options

>.>

[...]

Ya. XD

Do I look like I'm joking?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

LOL. I think you're sneaky as scum. I find it hard to read you. So I think you're okay. But it will bad if you are town. Cuz I always feel like you're being fishy when you're town.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

>.>

[...]

Ya. XD

I don’t know - I can’t see you :(
  • Options

Why would you be scum?

DeKay is better at town than scum, but if someone were to claim to be DeKay you wouldn't call them confirmed town.

But DeKay is also the 'scum-slayer' so you might say her role, or the... person who is DeKay might be a vigilante. Vigilante makes the most sense as town, so you could say they are more town because of that. Does that make any sense?

Werewolf Cop
    I think players roles would affect the second part of the role, not the first.

Oh I get what you mean. The character is based on the power not on the alignment. That makes sense. But then I have no clue what my character would be :#

>.>

[...]

Ya. XD

I think mine could go either way cuz I'm pretty good at both, if I do say so myself. XD But I think the PR would be vigilante.

It's just a gut feeling for me but something about plumbob doesn't sit right with me.

Vote Plumbob for now.
  • Options

>.>

[...]

Ya. XD

I don’t know - I can’t see you :(

Hmmm. Okay.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

LOL. I think you're sneaky as scum. I find it hard to read you. So I think you're okay. But it will bad if you are town. Cuz I always feel like you're being fishy when you're town.

That might be true. Some people on UM say I'm obvious as scum, but they also act like I'm obviously scum even when I'm town. But I've also not won many times as scum, and when I do it's after being suspected the entire game :persevere:

I'm thinking everyone's roles are a lot more obviously tied to whatever player they are than mine.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Woah woah woah! Hold up... you are actually voting me because I said morning everyone?! Seriously! That was just a friendly gesture to show that I’m active, and now you’re suspicious of me because of that?!
  • Options
    Woah woah woah! Hold up... you are actually voting me because I said morning everyone?! Seriously! That was just a friendly gesture to show that I’m active, and now you’re suspicious of me because of that?!

We've been there before, Plumbob. It's gut feeling. It's ONE vote. Calm down, scum ;)
  • Options
    Bahahaha. What are these Plumbob votes? I mean, at least somethings happening, but I don't know if I would consider "Good morning!" threatening, and I would be confused too :joy:
    unknown.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top