Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who's EXCITED for Seasons???

Just curious :D Also, feel free to share your thoughts! I can't wait for it personally, the snow depth hasn't really been able to dim my excitement one bit. I'm super excited for it & just can't wait for rain <3

Who's EXCITED for Seasons??? 353 votes

Me, me, me!!!
83%
BjDabomb24auroraael14bshag4lvAlexisJeanLeGardePourprebrackencat31Kita5399Sara1010PGalacticGalIcewolfPinkPaws66IrishSimmer21aabroadyalan650111IceyJaprilroseaelias24sillehbeexosummerloverxo 296 votes
Blegh, no.
3%
GoldmoldarGoth583Bagoas7706Bon06To7mMikado-chanDecafHighEnkiSchmidtRexZhengItsJanierRae357 11 votes
Don't know yet, I need more info
13%
CK213knazzerKamb64jeepjeepcatalexspoom13Omri147Lomelindi7HowGreatThouArtMartinvColorist40imhappyfadingaudioelanorbretonCynnaAnmirlaVageniusCinebargraventhesnikkipooBlueSeaWaves 46 votes

Comments

• Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    Lol, I like this thread. :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    Lol "I don't know" if I'm excited or not. :D Like the options.
    Actually I am excited about some of what we know, but my level of excitement could be way higher, I just don't have enough info yet to know if other things will excite me or not. Waiting for info on the calendar and stuff :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    loutredor wrote: »
    Lol "I don't know" if I'm excited or not. :D Like the options.
    Actually I am excited about some of what we know, but my level of excitement could be way higher, I just don't have enough info yet to know if other things will excite me or not. Waiting for info on the calendar and stuff :)

Haha thx :D I wanted everyone to be able to cast a vote, and I didn't know how to say it better xD

Also excited to learn more about calendars, but hyped to know they've confirmed it's based on days:
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,301 Member
    edited June 2018
    Me, me, me!!!
    By default, "Seasons" word already makes me very enthusiast.

My level of enthusiasm will depend on the features available in the pack.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    I started as excited when it was first revealed, but now I'm in the 'Don't know' zone...
  • Options
    Me, me, me!!!
    Omri147 wrote: »
    I started as excited when it was first revealed, but now I'm in the 'Don't know' zone...

Aww that's unfortunate to hear. What is it that made you less excited, the snow or something else? I hope you'll end up liking it in the end! I honestly can't wait to see my toddlers in the snow :/ I kinda hope they get cute winter outfits too lol.
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    I'm close to "excited" (and am certain I'll buy the pack eventually), but with the several now infamous omissions, I'm a tad worried about the pack overall. I'm eagerly awaiting more news to see the other activities not seen in the trailer, hopefully some new to the series.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Aww that's unfortunate to hear. What is it that made you less excited, the snow or something else? I hope you'll end up liking it in the end! I honestly can't wait to see my toddlers in the snow :/ I kinda hope they get cute winter outfits too lol.
    It's mostly the exclusions of what I would expect to be basic features for a weather EP starting to pile up. Heavy snow, hail, sunburns, etc.

It just happens way too much with TS4's EPs. 'We didn't include *insert basic feature here* cause we wanted to focus on *insert a not so impressive execution of a different feature here*'

I am excited for new activities though, but I'm back to wondering if this pack is even worth the full price...
  • Options
    Me, me, me!!!

It's mostly the exclusions of what I would expect to be basic features for a weather EP starting to pile up. Heavy snow, hail, sunburns, etc.

It just happens way too much with TS4's EPs. 'We didn't include *insert basic feature here* cause we wanted to focus on *insert a not so impressive execution of a different feature here*'

I am excited for new activities though, but I'm back to wondering if this pack is even worth the full price...

I get it & it's definitely unfortunate :/

I think we'll see sunburns & tanning & the likes in some kind of tropical pack. Not sure though. Still doesn't bother me too much, but I can see how it would bother others! I truly hope the pack will be fun for you & even more so that you consider it worth the asking price, or that you'll at least enjoy it when you've gotten it on a sale (if it all). To me, for now, it looks like there's a lot of new fun activities, and I'm pretty ecstatic about the inclusion of a real calendar & temperature + thermostat. The latter especially was something I was genuinely hoping for this time around in seasons, it's kinda nice to be able to regulate room temperatures based on the seasons. :)
  • Options

I get it & it's definitely unfortunate :/

I think we'll see sunburns & tanning & the likes in some kind of tropical pack. Not sure though. Still doesn't bother me too much, but I can see how it would bother others! I truly hope the pack will be fun for you & even more so that you consider it worth the asking price, or that you'll at least enjoy it when you've gotten it on a sale (if it all). To me, for now, it looks like there's a lot of new fun activities, and I'm pretty ecstatic about the inclusion of a real calendar & temperature + thermostat. The latter especially was something I was genuinely hoping for this time around in seasons, it's kinda nice to be able to regulate room temperatures based on the seasons. :)
    I do hope some of the newer info will bring me back into 'excited territory', cause the slight PEPS I had when this pack was announced was a feeling I really missed.

I'm really happy for you that you are very excited for this pack, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it. :)
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,341 Member
    edited June 2018
    Me, me, me!!!
    Despite the exclusion of some features that have been revealed, I still am excited. Seasons is the expansion I wanted since the beginning. If only we could make time go by faster... :D
    Post edited by rjssim on
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    Very! I haven't played much lately, because I feel my game has stagnated a bit. This is sure to bring it back to life for me!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited June 2018
    Me, me, me!!!
    [deleted]
    Post edited by XxAirixX on
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    !!!I CAN'T WAIT!!! I was a little dissapointed when I learned there was no depth but now I see the ingame screenshots and giffs and I think the snow look so pretty :smiley:
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,965 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    I seriously can't wait! Anything revealed from this point on will just be icing on the cake.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,486 Member
    edited June 2018
    I’m between need more info and me, me, me but lean more towards more info. What we’ve seen so far is exciting and interesting, it mentions scouts in the origin description and I would like to see more information on that.
    Edit:Also it said befriend a scarecrow, does it come to life like an imaginary friend did in TS3:G or is it like the toy stuffed animals only for older sims
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    Me. Always excited for any expansion.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    I am on the forums I feel much more often than I was before seasons was announced there are some things I would have liked to see in but I don't care because I want everything that's in the pack that always makes up for what I don't see. :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Me, me, me!!!
    !!!I CAN'T WAIT!!! I was a little dissapointed when I learned there was no depth but now I see the ingame screenshots and giffs and I think the snow look so pretty :smiley:

I also think it's rather pretty personally plus Autumn is more important to me. Can't wait for the kind of moments where my sim dad's peacefully raking the leaves with the kids next to him playing on the swingset on a sunny fall afternoon before it starts raining and everyone quickly has to hurry inside while trying to save the laundry xD or harvesting honey. Or befriending the scarecrow. Just all of the little details seasons bring to the game <3
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    Me!! Always excited for Seasons! Also, bees.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    I’m hyped for the new CAS and activities :)
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Blegh, no.
    No. Never have been. Never will be. Season's is just not my thing.

--T
  • Options
    jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    NotSoLucky wrote: »
    Me. Always excited for any expansion.

pretty much.
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,554 Member
    I was way over-the-top excited when I first saw the trailer, but now we've had more info that we're not getting this, and we're not getting that... has dampened my enthusiasm somewhat. So now I need to know more of what we will be getting.
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
    I am definitely excited. I stopped playing for a while because the eternal summer depressed me. I needed rain to bring me back :)