Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    *notices Jock's outfit in the picture*

Hey, you have Fast Lane Stuff?

Yes, I do. Only stuff pack though atm. I downloaded it afterwards when I realized that I would need a ton of racing car stuff. Same goes for a lot of the store content. ;)

Oh, I better go and design Jock's race uniform soon cuz why not? :)

Ah yes, I'll PM you about that now.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Great cast wall!

Felix looks like Wil :lol:
    I was hoping it would be "Jack the Jock" :p
    And the villain is an alien?! :scream:

XD My first thought was, hey Wil is in this! :P

Don't you mean, Jock the Jock? :P

I love the character design of Sally! I can totally get the physic vibe there!

Duana looks scary O.O Kinda looks like Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. XD

I'm laughing so much here, that shot of Duana makes her look different to the shot in Choco's game. I hope keyen isn't going to be upset. :joy:

I am UPSET :neutral:

jk

@twiddle3 you could've edited it to look more like Duana?

You could've chosen what you already had, Sorry but I haven't got time to make you a sim Keyen. I'm very busy and I have a lot of other things to do. If you send me the link I'll happily download a different sim but if not, You'll have to stick with what you have.

@kittymeow

Please send the sim! Thank youuuu~

Just sent her now, I didn't get back home until not long ago.
  • Options
    I'm really sorry if I'm being really choosy and picky, but this is my final decision now :D I'm really sorry!

That's fine, No worries, Just don't do it again. :D

The reason Duana came out looking like Shrek's wife is that the sim that Kitty sent me had a few EPs used that I didn't have plus I had to remove CC from her so she ended up looking a tad worse for wear. :s

Candence definitely didn't have any cc so I'm not sure what's going on, I don't know how she went from this

Vmg3ABf.png

To your picture LOL, it's like something went wrong somewhere. I swear she didn't look like that before. :D
  • Options
    Something definitely went wrong somewhere, Never mind though, it'll all be sorted soon. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ooh, I missed out on a lot of chatter. Contestant wall looks nice. :) Hope we'll get to meet each one intimately in the coming days ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Ooh, I missed out on a lot of chatter. Contestant wall looks nice. :) Hope we'll get to meet each one intimately in the coming days ;)

Intimately? You mean our Sims will woohoo and all? D:
    Banner.png
  • Options

You didn't know? This is Clue the woohoo special edition.
  • Options

... Considering Mrs. White's relationship history, this could get... interesting.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Mmmm..... Luckily the Lemon lime lemon juice lemon green girls isn't here... ;)
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »

"Did someone say Lemon-Lime?!"
    A door swings open. Laurel, Laurey and Laureo run in through it, clearly ready for business.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Maybe. ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

A door swings open. Laurel, Laurey and Laureo run in through it, clearly ready for business.

*Yvonne fetches the broom to sweep away the Lemon-Limes from the door*

Yvonne: "Bloody Lemon-Limes, They get everywhere, They are like roaches! Somebody call the Exterminator!"
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Vul, Jock is a really cute sim, you make great sims! I'm not saying who my sim is though. I like to be mysterious. ;)
  • Options

:o I'm not sure that is the type of dinner party Ms. De'Part had in mind. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

*Yvonne fetches the broom to sweep away the Lemon-Limes from the door*

Yvonne: "Bloody Lemon-Limes, They get everywhere, They are like roaches! Somebody call the Exterminator!"

Tell me about it, they're swarming my GAAAAAME!! D:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oh, BTW, I've Updated the Cast Wall to include Duana's new cast pic. Hope that is more to your liking. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Vul, Jock is a really cute sim, you make great sims! I'm not saying who my sim is though. I like to be mysterious. ;)

Haha, thanks, though I based his appearance on a real world person.

Lemme guess, your Sim is that Felix the actor guy? ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oh, BTW, I've Updated the Cast Wall to include Duana's new cast pic. Hope that is more to your liking. ;)

Better. :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

Ugh, I love it.

She's more Gothic than in Sims 4.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Twiddle, my sim has different hair...I think.

I thought I used your packs. Let me check, though.

(and it's OK, she could easily have gotten a hair cut)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    I have to say: I love the angle and lighting on my sim's portrait. Really gives my sim a certain vibe.

• Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Twiddle, my sim has different hair...I think.

I thought I used your packs. Let me check, though.

(and it's OK, she could easily have gotten a hair cut)

Yeah, The hair you sent me I didn't have, She ended up bald so I had to give her a hairstyle that looked the same sort of style and length. Hope that's okay.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Haha, thanks, though I based his appearance on a real world person.

Lemme guess, your Sim is that Felix the actor guy? ;)

You're welcome, I sometimes do that too with my sims. :)

Yeah, did I make it obvious with the Wil thing? I was like crappy doo I hope they don't think I copied Wil. :sweat_smile:
  • Options

Ugh, I love it.

She's more Gothic than in Sims 4.

Is that a good thing? Idk :D

• Options
    I love everyone's bios! Its fun to see who the sims belong, I tried to guide but was wrong about most, lol.