July 16 - The Sims 4 players, it's patch day! Check what's new for PC/Mac here and for console here.
July 16 - We will be performing a maintenance on The Sims 3 servers today. Details here.
July 12 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,844 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Yes -- we have had a few actual Clue game themes -- if one comes up again, I'll PM you Twiddle. If we do another Harper's Island theme I'll PM Turner :)

    Thanks, Lala! :)


  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 6,634 Member
    edited June 2018
    Turner wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Who is Wil though? :o

    He's the guy in Haylo's signature. :) Haylo submitted him for my show, The Mole. I've been hosting The Mole for like... 7 years now, something ridiculous like that. :p We're at season 6 right now, but it's actually about to end as I am currently writing the finale for it! The final season, season 7, will be starting in a week or two, so if you're interested, look out for that!

    I did not see that before, I'm always on my mobile. They do look similar, the same hairstyle and colour. I bet you were confused at first haha :D I haven't got to read any of the mole yet but I'm definitely interested.
    Click the picture to go to Jetset!
    42691258125_dcb704e542_b.jpg
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 9,633 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Yes -- we have had a few actual Clue game themes -- if one comes up again, I'll PM you Twiddle. If we do another Harper's Island theme I'll PM Turner :)

    Thanks, Lala! :)

    Ditto. Muchos gracias. :p
    image.jpg
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 9,633 Member
    edited June 2018
    "Dr. Gale Panetta by Haylo Husky: She swore an oath to make the world a place with less suffering and conflict and she is determined to make that happen no matter the cost."

    Clue reference? Peakock quote? :p
    image.jpg
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 13,577 Member
    edited June 2018
    Turner wrote: »
    "Dr. Gale Panetta by Haylo Husky: She swore an oath to make the world a place with less suffering and conflict and she is determined to make that happen no matter the cost."

    Clue reference? Peakock quote? :p

    Only would be a reference if she's determined to enjoy herself. And she's very intrigued, and oh my this soup is delicious, isn't it? XD
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,321 Member
    I'm awkwardly late to the party ain't I? :sweat_smile:

    But yeah, really cool cast wall, and a good chunk of that is the cast depicted on the wall. Looks like we got us a couple of interesting Sims in here. :)

    Gotta admit that my Sim isn't the most original personality, but at least he caused some Jock the Jock jokes (and no, that's not a joke about his mother Joke), so yay for causing a bit of a laugh. :)

    Looking forward to the episode, and at this quality pace we can expect some good stuff to come. :smiley:
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,321 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    "Dr. Gale Panetta by Haylo Husky: She swore an oath to make the world a place with less suffering and conflict and she is determined to make that happen no matter the cost."

    Clue reference? Peakock quote? :p

    Only would be a reference if she's determined to enjoy herself. And she's very intrigued, and oh my this soup is delicious, isn't it? XD

    Soup?

    ...

    *suspiciously glares at Lala*

    Been handing it out again?
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,248 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Great cast wall!

    Felix looks like Wil :lol:
    I was hoping it would be "Jack the Jock" :p
    And the villain is an alien?! :scream:

    XD My first thought was, hey Wil is in this! :P

    Don't you mean, Jock the Jock? :P

    I love the character design of Sally! I can totally get the physic vibe there!

    Duana looks scary O.O Kinda looks like Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. XD

    I'm laughing so much here, that shot of Duana makes her look different to the shot in Choco's game. I hope keyen isn't going to be upset. :joy:

    I am UPSET :neutral:

    jk

    @twiddle3 you could've edited it to look more like Duana?
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,248 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Great cast wall!

    Felix looks like Wil :lol:
    I was hoping it would be "Jack the Jock" :p
    And the villain is an alien?! :scream:

    XD My first thought was, hey Wil is in this! :P

    Don't you mean, Jock the Jock? :P

    I love the character design of Sally! I can totally get the physic vibe there!

    Duana looks scary O.O Kinda looks like Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. XD

    I'm laughing so much here, that shot of Duana makes her look different to the shot in Choco's game. I hope keyen isn't going to be upset. :joy:

    Yeah, Duana looks a lot different, But at the end of the day, The sim I was sent was missing a ton of stuff so I had to make do. I also had very little to go on so I just used what I was given. :s

    Did you change her face at all? Maybe Choco's picture just made her look better than she actually looks :D Yeah I used a lot of packs you don't have, lol. Keyen will have to be OK with her, it's all fine.

    I didn't change anything, I didn't know what to change. I hope Keyen won't be too upset, But tbh there wasn't a lot I could do about it. :p

    I'm hoping too especially as someone said she's scary and looks like Sally. He's probably going to wish he stuck with mine or Vul's sim. :joy:

    Ugh should've stuck with yours lmao

    But I guess I'd have to deal with it now lmaooo
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,248 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Great cast wall!

    Felix looks like Wil :lol:
    I was hoping it would be "Jack the Jock" :p
    And the villain is an alien?! :scream:

    XD My first thought was, hey Wil is in this! :P

    Don't you mean, Jock the Jock? :P

    I love the character design of Sally! I can totally get the physic vibe there!

    Duana looks scary O.O Kinda looks like Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. XD

    I'm laughing so much here, that shot of Duana makes her look different to the shot in Choco's game. I hope keyen isn't going to be upset. :joy:

    Yeah, Duana looks a lot different, But at the end of the day, The sim I was sent was missing a ton of stuff so I had to make do. I also had very little to go on so I just used what I was given. :s

    Did you change her face at all? Maybe Choco's picture just made her look better than she actually looks :D Yeah I used a lot of packs you don't have, lol. Keyen will have to be OK with her, it's all fine.

    I didn't change anything, I didn't know what to change. I hope Keyen won't be too upset, But tbh there wasn't a lot I could do about it. :p

    I'm hoping too especially as someone said she's scary and looks like Sally. He's probably going to wish he stuck with mine or Vul's sim. :joy:

    I warned Keyen my sim making skills were bad, Had the choice of two fab sims and turned them both down. If you leave it to me, You have what you are given. :D

    Bahahahhahaha xD
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,248 Member
    How can yall have a sim like Jock, Moira, Nova, Felix, etc. but my sim looks like she ate something terribly bad.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,248 Member
    Is the game already starting?
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 16,340 Member
    Duana looks like Shrek's wife Fiona... Cute...
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,248 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Duana looks like Shrek's wife Fiona... Cute...

    :/
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 16,340 Member
    At least she's a princess... :p
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,321 Member
    *notices Jock's outfit in the picture*

    Hey, you have Fast Lane Stuff?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,844 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Great cast wall!

    Felix looks like Wil :lol:
    I was hoping it would be "Jack the Jock" :p
    And the villain is an alien?! :scream:

    XD My first thought was, hey Wil is in this! :P

    Don't you mean, Jock the Jock? :P

    I love the character design of Sally! I can totally get the physic vibe there!

    Duana looks scary O.O Kinda looks like Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. XD

    I'm laughing so much here, that shot of Duana makes her look different to the shot in Choco's game. I hope keyen isn't going to be upset. :joy:

    I am UPSET :neutral:

    jk

    @twiddle3 you could've edited it to look more like Duana?

    You could've chosen what you already had, Sorry but I haven't got time to make you a sim Keyen. I'm very busy and I have a lot of other things to do. If you send me the link I'll happily download a different sim but if not, You'll have to stick with what you have.


  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,844 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    "Dr. Gale Panetta by Haylo Husky: She swore an oath to make the world a place with less suffering and conflict and she is determined to make that happen no matter the cost."

    Clue reference? Peakock quote? :p

    Maybe... :p


  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,844 Member
    *notices Jock's outfit in the picture*

    Hey, you have Fast Lane Stuff?

    Yes, I do. Only stuff pack though atm. I downloaded it afterwards when I realized that I would need a ton of racing car stuff. Same goes for a lot of the store content. ;)


  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,844 Member
    Is the game already starting?

    It will be soon, But I will wait for your other sim before I start. :)


  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,248 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Great cast wall!

    Felix looks like Wil :lol:
    I was hoping it would be "Jack the Jock" :p
    And the villain is an alien?! :scream:

    XD My first thought was, hey Wil is in this! :P

    Don't you mean, Jock the Jock? :P

    I love the character design of Sally! I can totally get the physic vibe there!

    Duana looks scary O.O Kinda looks like Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. XD

    I'm laughing so much here, that shot of Duana makes her look different to the shot in Choco's game. I hope keyen isn't going to be upset. :joy:

    I am UPSET :neutral:

    jk

    @twiddle3 you could've edited it to look more like Duana?

    You could've chosen what you already had, Sorry but I haven't got time to make you a sim Keyen. I'm very busy and I have a lot of other things to do. If you send me the link I'll happily download a different sim but if not, You'll have to stick with what you have.

    @kittymeow

    Please send the sim! Thank youuuu~
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,248 Member
    I'm really sorry if I'm being really choosy and picky, but this is my final decision now :D I'm really sorry!
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,844 Member
    I'm really sorry if I'm being really choosy and picky, but this is my final decision now :D I'm really sorry!

    That's fine, No worries, Just don't do it again. :D

    The reason Duana came out looking like Shrek's wife is that the sim that Kitty sent me had a few EPs used that I didn't have plus I had to remove CC from her so she ended up looking a tad worse for wear. :s


  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,321 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    *notices Jock's outfit in the picture*

    Hey, you have Fast Lane Stuff?

    Yes, I do. Only stuff pack though atm. I downloaded it afterwards when I realized that I would need a ton of racing car stuff. Same goes for a lot of the store content. ;)

    Oh, I better go and design Jock's race uniform soon cuz why not? :)
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,248 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I'm really sorry if I'm being really choosy and picky, but this is my final decision now :D I'm really sorry!

    That's fine, No worries, Just don't do it again. :D

    The reason Duana came out looking like Shrek's wife is that the sim that Kitty sent me had a few EPs used that I didn't have plus I had to remove CC from her so she ended up looking a tad worse for wear. :s

    That's fine! At least I can assure that Kitty's sim would look more human than Shrek's wife.

    No offense to Fiona though, but she's really my favorite character in Shrek lmao. I love her when I was a kid.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top