Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Awww Tod & Copper.

I have stuffed animal of Tod

44417.jpg

Aaaaaah so cute! :3
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    On another note, I just realised why Kevin the Pool Boy looks familiar - he greatly resembles Taylor from The Locomotive 1!

Edit: I mean, look there \/ \/ \/

Screenshot-46.jpg
    Loco-+Train+3.jpg

If Kevin dies in this show, he should die in a similar way to Taylor.

Didn't Taylor die by sacrificing himself? Such a tragic death.

I meant by being eaten by a zombie.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    On another note, I just realised why Kevin the Pool Boy looks familiar - he greatly resembles Taylor from The Locomotive 1!

Screenshot-46.jpg
    Loco-+Train+3.jpg

Hmm, that might get a little too far-fetched. I like the sacrifice aspect more.
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    And it has just come to my attention that I am hosting a mafia game on or around the week of June 22. If I were to say make it a Harper's Island/Clue set up might there be an interested party or two here? **cough cough** Turner & Twiddle.

:o Oof, bad timing. I'll be in Disneyworld around that time. :) So I likely won't be around. But that's alright, it's probably best I stay away from online mafia haha it's very stressful for me! I always get too wrapped up in it.

Is Skelda still part of the Mafia scene?
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Skelda is, indeed, still with us. Not every week, though.

Have fun at Disney World. That's where I got my Tod stuffed animal ... and Lucifer and Flower, lol.

My favorite place in the world.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    And it has just come to my attention that I am hosting a mafia game on or around the week of June 22. If I were to say make it a Harper's Island/Clue set up might there be an interested party or two here? **cough cough** Turner & Twiddle.

:o Oof, bad timing. I'll be in Disneyworld around that time. :) So I likely won't be around. But that's alright, it's probably best I stay away from online mafia haha it's very stressful for me! I always get too wrapped up in it.

Is Skelda still part of the Mafia scene?

Sorry for butting in here, I just wanted to say I agree about mafia. It's too stressful for me too and I get way into it. I don't think I'll be playing again anytime soon. I'm glad someone else feels the same as me, lol. :D
    edited June 2018
    It is stressful, lol. I keep trying to arrange breaks for myself, but stuff always comes up.

eta:
    I really wish they were once a month...I think that would benefit everyone.
    It is stressful, lol. I keep trying to arrange breaks for myself, but stuff always comes up.

eta:

Yeah! I think they are probably too often, before I'd get the urge to play even though I didn't really want to and I wouldn't end up not enjoying the game. If there was a wider break between games it probably would be better.

Screenshot-46.jpg
    Loco-+Train+3.jpg

Yeah, I agree. Zombies might be impossible to achieve but the sacrificing part isn't. Then again, I'm not quite sure how deaths will work in this show XD

eta:
    kittymeow wrote: »

eta:

Yeah! I think they are probably too often, before I'd get the urge to play even though I didn't really want to and I wouldn't end up not enjoying the game. If there was a wider break between games it probably would be better.

I always thought bimonthly would be best..... Or every "fortnight"... Every other week... However you want to say it. :p Because every week is too frequent and once a month seems too lengthy, especially for a game where you can get eliminated within the first hour. :o
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Screenshot-46.jpg
    Loco-+Train+3.jpg

Yeah, I agree. Zombies might be impossible to achieve but the sacrificing part isn't. Then again, I'm not quite sure how deaths will work in this show XD

Think, Whodunnit mixed with Clue. ;) Essentially everyone is "Acting" as if it is real, But, in reality, It's all a show. It's like going to a Murder Mystery weekend, You know it's all made up but if you play along it's more fun. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    "Always on the outside, looking in..."

foivwh.png

Episode 2: Dinner is Severed ~ Filming in Progress

Clever title btw. ;)
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    "Always on the outside, looking in..."

foivwh.png

Episode 2: Dinner is Severed ~ Filming in Progress

Clever title btw. ;)

OMG I just saw that when you pointed it out... That's hilarious!
    Twiddle's play on words is next level.
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Twiddle's play on words is next level.

I could not agree more
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm expecting disembodied parts on my sim's plate
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Twiddle, my sim would like to change one of her traits to vegetarian. Thanks!
    edited June 2018
    *No sims were harmed in the making of the episode*

The phrase itself was something I've wanted to use for a long time, It doesn't necessarily reflect what happens in the episode as such, I just thought it sounded cool. :D

Edit: Changed it for being a tad misleading, There is no episode here... yet. :sweat_smile:
    Post edited by twiddle3 on
    Christmas_Banner.png
    The phrase itself was something I've wanted to use for a long time, It doesn't necessarily reflect what happens in the episode as such, I just thought it sounded cool. :D

I thought you had posted an episode in the spoiler then. :bawling:
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Me too! I was like... wait, oh. ;_;
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Me too! I was like... wait, oh. ;_;

Sorry, The episode is about halfway finished. I have all the pics, It's just the writing side that is taking up a lot of time. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited June 2018
    "Please, can the guests be seated for the main course..."

:star: Episode 2 ~ Dinner is Severed: http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.com/2018/06/midnight-at-manor-episode-2.html :star:

@Idontrcall @icmnfrsh @Keyenpeydee @M13Vulpecula @x_MG_x @Alleenmens @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Turner

The first party game will be posted sometime over the next few days, So stay tuned!
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Ooh, the backstories are a nice touch. It must've been a lot of effort to film those.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH

:D:D