Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO Season 5

Comments

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    This is the last season of AYTO... Sad but true.. :'(

Hmmm. I think I have heard that before, lol.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    So how many sims have you received so far, Alleen?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    6 pairs and yours.. So 13..
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'll probably work on my pair tomorrow depending on if my cold lets up and my headache doesn't keep me from doing so. Is there a deadline for when the sims need to be in?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Aww... Twiddle.. No deadline... Hope you feel better soon..
  • Options
    I got 7.5 pairs now... 4.5 pairs to go... ;)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm making over my returnee sim now. I might make the newbie too, but the app will come some other time.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Aww... Twiddle.. No deadline... Hope you feel better soon..

Thank you, Alleen. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    I got 9 pairs now... 3 to go... :smiley:
  • Options
    10 pairs 2 to go!!! Woot!!
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Ooh we are getting close!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    Yeah, only need @lovesstorms and @M13Vulpecula sims...
  • Options
    I will sending out your locations for the mission tomorrow... Monday... Hopefully everybody will be home and able to play... :)
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I'm excited to see the house you've built for the contestants, Alleen <3
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I will sending out your locations for the mission tomorrow... Monday... Hopefully everybody will be home and able to play... :)

Actually I don't know if I will be there, my parents planned something with me tomorrow :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I'm excited to see the house you've built for the contestants, Alleen <3

I'm busy with it... ;) The building so far looks good..
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Hopefully I will be done with it when the mission is finished...

Oh I still need 2 pairs of sims and also some application forms..
  • Options
    Hopefully everybody is safe and sound... I will start sending out the locations in the next hour or so... ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    MISSIONS:

YOUR FIRST MISSION:

First Mission: Location, location

Entering the hotel room with your friend, sibling or whatever you call them, you find an envelope on the dresser.

“Hey, look here! We need to find the others..!”

“They’re not in the same hotel?”

“No, apparently they are in another location.”

“So how do we get hold of them?”

“Here is a phone with numbers on. I guess we need to phone them and ask them.”

“What if they don’t want to give us the information? I assume we are in a race to get the location of each other and the hosts…?”

“Yeah, it looks like that. I guess then we need to bribe them…”

“Okay, who do we phone first… The Lala Team or the Twiddle Team? Weird names, huh?”

Rules:

1. So, guys, your task is to communicate with each other via pm, email or Skype or Discord to get the names of their locations. How you get it is your problem. But remember always to be nice to each other. Negotiation is the password…
    2. Your two sims will be in a team and the name of the team is the creator’s name, eg: Lala, Twiddle or Rosey. Although Rosey and Choco only got one sim each, they will be working alone and will have their own location.
    3. When you get a team’s location you can contact me via email or pm… You need to copy and paste me a paragraph of your conversation just to make sure that I get the right information. (I steal this from Turner, Oops)
    4. When you get a location and show it to me, I will tell you if it’s right or wrong. If it’s right, you will get 10 points
    5. Now your ultimate task is to get the location of the Hosts and you can’t just phone them to get it. So this is where the trading comes in.
    6. For each clue of the hosts’ whereabouts, you will pay me with 5 points. There are altogether 10 clues… So make sure you got money in the bank before you buy anything from me.
    7. Because we know how stubborn some people can be you can also ‘buy’ a clue of anybody’s location. That will also cost you 5 points.
    8. And then there is another thing that can help you get the hosts location. A Map. The map has pictures of everybody’s location and also the Host’s location. But it will cost you 50 points.
    9. After you worked out where the Hosts are and you are sure about it, you can come to me with your answer and then if you are right you will get 100 points. You only get one guess. So make sure of your answer.
    10. The mission will end after the 7th correct answer. The 4 winners will be the teams that have the most points at the end.

Just a summary of the Trade Centre:

Trading Hours:

You can share 1 location per day with me where I will tell you if it's correct or not. So only one guess per day. After 1 guess you will have to wait another 24 hours to send me another one.
    I will only confirm 1 location a day. That gives everybody a fair chance.

Status Report:

Anybody can ask for a Status Report where I will confirm how many teams correctly identify all 14 locations. But I'm sure that will take a while before this happens. ;)

How do you get points?

1. Give me a location of another team – 10 points
    2. Give me the correct location of the hosts – 100 points
    3. You will start with 10 points for your own location.
    4. You will get an extra 20 points bonus if you can correctly identify all the teams' locations on the map.

What can you ‘buy’ from me?

1. A clue to any other team’s location – 5 points
    2. A clue to the hosts' location – 5 points
    3. A map with pictures of all the locations – 50 points

And the winners will be the team with the most points.
    Mission will end after I got 7 correct answers to the location of the hosts.

Have fun!

Before you start trading your locations, just make sure that you know the rules... I add a few extra, like that you start with 10 points. You can buy some clues with that to start trading with the others.
    Remember a good strategy brings you a long way... ;)

Have fun!

I'm going to start sending out the locations.

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @YJB19299 @Twiddle3 @rosey1579 @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @HayloHusky @ninjakid150 @x_MG_x @EmzyDalsvida
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Aww man... These forums are ridiculous... I can't send more than 2, two.... pm's... :s:s
  • Options
    I will email the others or Skype them... Just check all recourses, please and thanks... I've already sent some via Discord.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I'm having with accessing my e-mail tonight. It appears to be a global issue thanks to Microsoft.

Can you do it through PM instead?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Okay, I sent almost everyone's... Just let me know if you didn't receive it...
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    I'm having with accessing my e-mail tonight. It appears to be a global issue thanks to Microsoft.

Can you do it through PM instead?

Okay, as soon as they let me I will... ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @x_MG_x I've sent it via the mafia forums... Just let me know if you got it? Also @rosey1579 's...

So if you all got your locations you can start trading! :smiley:

Just remember you can only send me one guess every 24 hours... It just makes it fair for everyone... So the mission will run over 3 to 4 weeks... It will just give me chance to finish the venue and work out your sims perfect matches... Talking about, I still need a few sims and application forms...

Thank you very much!

Have fun!