Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Female create a sim Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    It is great that you are doing the challenge! @Jessicthulhu :)
    Janette sounds like she would be a very nice sim friend for other sims to have :) The traits that you have given to her suit the theme well. Her tank top and blue slacks outfit looks very nice on her.
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    #24 Plus-Sized Beauty

Yvonne Carmichael She is Self-Assured, Art Lover, and a bit Snobbish. She works in the city as an Art Critic, and loves herself no matter what. She doesn't let a few extra pounds get her down. She always wears stylish clothes while she has a night out on the town.

Carmichael.jpg
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    @rosemow thankyou I had fun creating her.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    Aspiring Artist
    Name Renee Sinclair Lifestage: Teen Traits: Art Lover (Custom Traits) Artistic Prodigy, Aphrodite, Dancer, Rebel Career: Straight-A Student and professional Hip Hop Dancer.

Renee has always been creative with 2 sisters one who committed suicide because of the soul-crushing review by Diego Lobo who she was dating and had an overall bad relationship with and the other a travel blogger who is rarely home. Her grandma was an artist named Julia who would create endless masterpieces. Renee prefers a can of spray paint to create urban art on the sides of buildings or in her own home. It was during one of her times painting the side of the Landgraab building in the city that she met the members of the Renegades who's leader Max quickly asked her to join and impressed with her lack of respect for authority. She has only almost gotten caught by the cops once for defacing the giant Observatory in Daniels Park with what she would call urban art. Though art snobs like Diego Lobo would probably call her art criminal, and tell her how much of a disgrace to her grandma's name and not really appreciating it she has a following amongst other rebellious youth wanting to join her in beautifying the world around them and doing it their way.

Though her art isn't just limited to urban art she also does traditional art, plays music dances hip-hop style dance, street dance and sculping

CLbcIFa.pngvwIz9Co.png07RIy9T.png?1N8ovFB2.pngH4aTqw4.pngkdRa5wy.png?1jSx2lUn.pngfX44z8s.png
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    You have creatively designed Renee as a rebellious street artist, and it great that you have also included other forms of art that she enjoys doing also @drakharis :) The pictures that you have set up with her sculpting look great! Very nice designs of the wall and flooring street art that she has drawn! The black colour scheme of her first outfit and her purple coloured hair suits her well as a rebel artist!
  • Options
    @rosemow Thanks The black outfit is her alternative Everyday wear.
  • Options
    BurdBurd Posts: 28 Member
    I have a toddler who's the Generation 2 heir in a legacy who has very similar hair and that's the same route I was considering for her actually with this kind of "🐸🐸🐸🐸" attitude and creativity oozing from her very presence in a room! Awesome content and I'm inspired by some of the outfit choices!
  • Options
    Unlucky in Love
    Name Grimera Seth Race Half Demon Half Vampire though she takes up more after the demon side than the vampire side.

Lifestage: Young Adult

Vampire Weaknesses: Include Uncontrollable Hissing and Undead Aura, (If I could code and create custom weaknesses) she would have Bloodlust, Drain Them Dry, Soulless Abomination and Vampire Superiority

Traits: Family-Oriented (Custom Traits) Cultured Vampire, Evil, Black Widow, Nurturing, Scary, and Mischievous

Job: Retired Lawyer and Child Psychiatrist

Aspiration (Custom): Category- Omniverse: Partner for Life

Grimera's mom was a master vampire named Claire and father a Demon Prince named Goetia Seth. They still act like newlyweds falling in love with each other a little more every day. They have been married for centuries and Grimera would love to find the kind of love her parents have. Grimera is a great lawyer winning her cases for her clients. She has a nice home. She has her family who is always up for a good laugh preferably at the expense of silly mortals. When she feeds the madness of bloodlust takes over and she can't help but drain the prey dry. Humans in her mind serve the same purpose as cattle in her mind. She could care less about mortals but will gladly keep a few alive because she hates plasma packs and icky plasma fruit. She finds them a disgrace to vampire kind. She believes if you are an Apex Predator you should be allowed to hunt and toy with your prey without discrimination. She sees humans simply as food. It's the half-demon part that makes the vampire side a little corrupted and makes her unlike amongst many vampires but feared and respected by other demons. If Caleb is the Poster Boy for The Good Vampire then she is the Poster child for the Bad Vampire. The one hunters teach their kids to hate and hunt without prejudice.

Unlike most vampires where their "Dark Form" is less pleasant looking and scarier looking than their normal form, she is the opposite. Her normal form is demonic the dark form is not.

She is sometimes a bad girlfriend and scares off potential mates usually within 5 minutes of the date starting converting them to good upstanding citizen fearful that she might kill them. When she isn't scaring them off she is attracting stalkers and guys that are bad for anybody including her. She once had a relationship last a whole month and got all excited and thought maybe this is The One but then they realized that she was just controlling their emotions the whole time. Maybe she needs to start dating demon royalty and leave the faeries, werewolves, vampires and ghosts alone because she would never date prey she has her standards. Ew, disgusting filthy mortals she would say. At least her dad would be happy that she is dating a proper demon.

When it comes to love she is still looking for "The One". She isn't all bad she recently started a club for all the single sims in Simdom called Only The Lonely making friends amongst her club helping everyone else find love. She has become best friends with Vlad and Lilith acting as a wing person between them. She is great at finding others perspective mates but she is terrible at doing it for herself and often it's the demon half that has control of her rather than the vampire side which has been corrupted over time. Making her an elitist amongst the vampires when that side does come out of hiding. If only she was a pure vampire she might not be so cursed when it comes to love

sSDALNN.pngeLSuOkA.png6RZOS8S.png1Jqr40Y.png?1pHC2sYB.png?1

Dark Form
    HNQ7xUD.png?1rrGX907.png?1MJzb2gX.png?12PSCK06.png?1

• Options
    It is creative that you have switched the dark and normal forms of Grimera , that her scary dark side is her normal side and vice versa! @drakharis :) She doesn’t sound very nice at all! Her red skintone, black clothing and her wings for her normal side looks very effective!
  • Options
    Single Mom Lim Nightshade with daughter Mandragora (Nickname Mandy) Nightshade Race Alien and Daughter Vampire Lifestage: Young Adult and Child Yay I got pics before she died of laughter at the Humour Hijinx Festival. Mandragora was sent to live with The Eternal Throne household a household to replace Vlad I downloaded sometime back.

Traits Lim - Family-Oriented, Good (Custom Trait) Nurturing Mandragora- (Custom Trait) Super Keener

Aspirations: Lim Super Parent Mandragora (Custom Aspiration) Grow Up

Job: Lim At home best selling author and illustrator
    Mandragora- Student and childhood action actress who has won many awards for her acting

Lim comes from a dead planet and was in hypersleep as she travelled to Earth. There she met her husband Mandrake an ancient Vampire who was forced to become human or have his entire coven killed. Lime loved Mandrake who died of a heart attack shortly after their daughter Mandragora was born. Since then Lim has been a devoted mom often sacrificing to make sure that her daughter has the best life possible. She is happy that she can work at home writing and illustrating and doesn't have to constantly move because of work. Writing best sellers including her Marina series about the daughter of a pirate and her misadventures.

Mandragora is again the new kid in town. Her first day of school and she was assigned to sit by the kid hardly anybody likes because he is a jerk to others. They became fast friends. She is never short of friends and a very popular girl, other kids just like her. At a young age has had many admit having a crush on her. One of her future suitors she plays with at recess, studies with and always eats lunch with every day at school. She wears a unicorn necklace he gave her all the time never taking it off. He is her best friend and first love. She loves, respects and admires her mom very much. She wishes her mom would take time for herself and start dating. Has asked her friends with single parents if they want to date her mom. The earrings she wears are a gift from her mom.

Lim runs a support group for parents that offers help, advice and shares stories about their kids believing that no parent should ever be alone. It is hard enough to raise a kid as a single parent which is why she started the group. Helping set up play dates, sleepovers and parties for the kids.

x3Twbjo.pngAqQckzh.pngMkRlmxU.png?1
    ATu79ss.png4Vx76cc.pngFzRriut.png
    WrJ0CQx.png
  • Options
    Lim and Mandragora sound like very nice sims! @drakharis :) Lim sounds like a very caring mother to her daughter as well as being kind and thoughtful to run the Parents support group. It is great that she is an alien, and her daughter is a vampire. It is sad that Mandrake passed away from a heart attack,soon after the birth of Mandragora. She sounds a friendly young girl.
    It would have given you a surprise when Lim passed away at the Festival!
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I think I have a couple Sims in this thread already, but I'd like to add another.
    I combined the Sophisticated and Fashionista themes. Meet Isabella Blackmoore, the vampire fashion designer.

Normal Form:
    31191052378_7bfe7b27de.jpg10-02-18_7-01-10 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Dark Form:
    44153069525_d7270ec411.jpg10-02-18_6-41-56 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    Isabella is a very nice stylishly nice Vampire Fashion Designer! @NyteRose :) She will enjoy working in the new career! Her lavender dress looks very nice and her necklace is a very nice accessory in her outfit.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @rosemow Thank you! She's the female version of a new vampire Sim I created today.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Lim and Mandragora sound like very nice sims! @drakharis :) Lim sounds like a very caring mother to her daughter as well as being kind and thoughtful to run the Parents support group. It is great that she is an alien, and her daughter is a vampire. It is sad that Mandrake passed away from a heart attack,soon after the birth of Mandragora. She sounds a friendly young girl.
    It would have given you a surprise when Lim passed away at the Festival!

@rosemow thank you

I normally have bad luck with the kids I play. Their parent/caretaker will die of an emotional death or something else before they age up to teen allowing them to be on their own. I have to go looking for the family they end up in.
  • Options
    Enticing Seductress Race: Vampire with Alluring Visage enabled
    Desiree Hart Young Adult Aspiration: Romantic Traits include (Custom traits) Aphrodite, Beautiful, Feminine, Irresistible, Popular, Charismatic Blessed and Lucky (but there are a lot more) Job: It Girl and Noble Vampire

Years ago Bella Goth (a few months after marrying Mortimer) had a very passionate affair with a Vampire Noble named Adonis Hart. It was an addiction to Bella. She wasn't the woman she is now caring about family. Eventually, she became pregnant with Desiree. Lying to everyone, she abandoned Desiree in the middle of the night disguised to hide her identity at an orphanage.

It wasn't until Desiree was in her mid-teens her father finally found her and apologized for not coming sooner to get her. She is unaware that Bella Goth is her biological mom. Her life has changed since being reunited with her dad for the better and she loves the vampire side of her family who have been nothing but supportive loving and caring and extremely protective of her.

Desiree is a seductress seducing the world around her. She has many people she is dating at present time. None of them affected by jealousy.

She has recently met her half-siblings Cassandra and Alexander neither knowing they are family.

738PFn0.png9MOlNIx.png9wKPZts.pngyRLYOjE.pngD0GYZ4L.pngYbQ8r4C.png?25dbYhOY.png?1O4Ro6mN.png?1rhmzGPk.png?1
  • Options
    Couch Potato Lydia Mane Young Adult Traits: Cheerful, Creative Geek and Clumsy Aspiration: (Hidden Aspiration) Grilled Cheese

Job: Works as a mangaka Comic Book Artist and animator of a popular Animated Comedy - A Sim Named Sam

Lydia loves watching everything from movies to anime. In fact, she is the creator of the animated comedy she works on A Sim named Sam which has hidden morals that are learned along the way teach kids in a fun way of learning life's lesson and the importance of being true to yourself even if makes you the odd one out. Her Hobby is watching anything on the telly. She can write and create many original series of comics, manga, anime and animated shows/movies while being completely inspired by watching her favourite shows and movies. She lives a simple life with not a want for much. Her favourite food is grilled cheese. She likes surveys and meeting her fan. She doesn't pay attention to her ratings or the popularity of her work and is surprised at the number of people wanting to meet her, get her autograph and listen to her panels when she is at cons as a guest. Not thinking too highly of herself she just writes and creates what comes to mind.

0y3cPHd.png?1E52b8HN.png?1CuWLnYj.png?1AFzThiF.png?110gIGD0.png?1P4xBQhS.png?1
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    @drakharis Lovely Sim!
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Lydia sounds a very nice sim @drakharis :) Her animated comedy tv show for kids sounds like it would be fun but at the same time very beneficial for kids to watch and take in the values that it teaches. She is very pretty :)
  • Options
    @Rosemow thanks I was thinking of many of the otaku I know. They watch anime and read manga some they have their jobs outside of their hobby and some are lucky enough to work within the industry when I created Lydia. They are far from being lazy.

@Bubbz3388 thank you

• Options
    Sweet Old Lady Raquel O'Brien Elder Retired basketball player and philanthropist Traits: Family-Oriented, Cheerful, Creative, (Custom Traits) Sweet and Sincere (Earned traits) Compassionate, Good Manners, Emotional Control and Responsible Aspiration (Custom Aspiration): No Regrets Mark:(Custom Trait) Jock Aspiration: Rambunctious Scamp Merlin: traits Friendly, Affectionate, Clever

Raquel lives with one of her many grandkids Mark and her cat Merlin. Until recently when she became an elder she played basketball. Played from the time she was a teenager. She lives a simple life and never cared much for living large, She has always believed that family comes first and her needs are few. She had 8 kids and has 15 and counting grandkids. Her son Mark's dad his wife and Mark's brother and sister were on their way to pick him up from Capoeira practice when a driver slammed into their car killing them all on impact since that day Mark has lived with her and cat Merlin. She spoils Mark and Merlin and always listens to what he is saying. Just because she spoils then doesn't mean that there is a lack of discipline and will put Mark in a timeout when he misbehaves. She is planning a nice party for him and his friends when it's time for him to become a teen.

Her husband of over 50 years died of old age. He was her first love in grade school, they started dating as teens and married as young adults. Neither ever dated or thought of dating anybody else. They only loved each other more each day. It was a blissful time for her. However, she has her children all grown with families of their own. Even a few great-grandkids from her older grandkids.

She started a club for elder sims that meets up at Zenattude Spa 3 times a week. They hang out share stories and do fun things together even outside of Zenattude.

She loves taking care of others and is the owner of Just Like Mom's restaurant. She does charity work when Mark is at school and on the weekends teaches people how to read at the local library in Windenburg. Her kind and charitable nature have made her lots of friends over the years. Being charitable doesn't mean she'll let others walk all over her or be taken advantage of.

6yqwXyx.png3LgKZ3O.pngjV59QQm.png
    KucILyr.pngPS73kTs.png?1GK405da.png?1
    qTtu3El.pngfTU6Sdb.png

• Options
    Raquel is such a very kind, sweet and caring Elder! @drakharis :) She is so very nice! It was very special reading about her and all the caring and thoughtful things that she does for her family and others. It is very kind of her to care for her orphaned grandson. Her marriage of over 50 years was a very lovely touch in the details of her life <3
  • Options
    @rosemow thanks.
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member
    edited October 2018
    My entry for No.16 Colourful
    Gallery Name: Witch *Erzulie Gorgol*
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/FA41394DCAF711E8828AB573E4FD424D?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=luckyheather&max=50&maxis=false
    Description: Erzulie is a colourful Voodoo Witch from a Terry Pratchett novel called 'Witches Abroad' and she lives with Baron Saturday a zombie, in the swamp in a hut with duck feet so it can walk on water. Erzulie is known for her cooking and she can even read the bubbles as they surface of her Gumbo. She has a pet Black Cockerel called 'Legba'.
    Screenshots Showing Outfits No CC
    Erzulie
    ocIY5MD.png
    KUGqyVh.png
    jV7OdOi.png
    M69WgSj.png
    p9IyGMT.png
    VYgqBgk.png
    vVQYmUn.png
    RtPfvbf.png
    Aa6faWg.png