Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite stuff pack?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    MetaniteTVMetaniteTV Posts: 21 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    I think movie hangout stuff is my favorite. Second is Fitness. I just think It's cool we can have
    the option for our sims to make Popcorn and watch movies together. Also, it really adds for club
    activities when they all get together just to watch movies. Great for stories, too.
  • Options
    Roses4612Roses4612 Posts: 4 New Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I said laundry day, but I also really love the outdoor retreat stuff. I love the country aspect of the things in both laundry day and outdoor retreat.
  • Options
    tsuntsuntsuntsun Posts: 26 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    laundry day!!!!! i actually didnt plan on getting any stuff packs but i thought the boho items and how they actually managed to make the trailer look so fun got me lmao. i think i really want the movie pack tho cause i always see movie theatre builds and idk i think it'll be a nice addition to my game.. maybe when i get extra cash
  • Options
    Tinf0iITinf0iI Posts: 115 Member
    Cool kitchen stuff
    tsuntsun wrote: »
    laundry day!!!!! i actually didnt plan on getting any stuff packs but i thought the boho items and how they actually managed to make the trailer look so fun got me lmao. i think i really want the movie pack tho cause i always see movie theatre builds and idk i think it'll be a nice addition to my game.. maybe when i get extra cash

Nice, I have the movie pack and I built an outdoor theater. My gallery id is T1nf0il if you wanna check it out when you get the pack!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I don't have Laundry Day yet, but it's the stuff pack I'm interested in getting next other than Spooky Stuff (which is the only stuff pack I own)
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • Options
    TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I don't have all the packs in the poll so it's not easy to judge, however I voted Laundry Day; if I have to do laundry then so should my simmies. :wink:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    changelingschangelings Posts: 40 Member
    Backyard stuff
    The results are making me think I should buy Laundry day!
  • Options
    ataurusataurus Posts: 21 Member
    Other
    I like playing with kids/toddlers so it's a tie between kids room stuff and toddler stuff. The toddler pack was really needed in my opinion and I use it all the time. I like the clothes from kids room stuff also.
  • Options
    CroxycookCroxycook Posts: 239 Member
    Other
    The Spooky Stuff pack. It still has my favorite accessories and while other find the decorations childish, I like a quite a few of them. The changing paintings are fun, the gravestones and jack o'lantern trees were recreated in Seasons, the laser show gives a bit of a mood buff and the pack has some nice filler for more emo/somber/goth kids.
  • Options
    simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    Other
    Toddler Stuff but "other" would not let me state that
  • Options
    Lucy11Lucy11 Posts: 4 New Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I really love laundry day the country/boho decor is amazing
  • Options
    SimnoobsieSimnoobsie Posts: 26 Member
    Backyard stuff
    I don't have all of them but out of the ones I do have I picked Backyard stuff because I love the water slides and I really enjoy the bird feeders and wind chimes.
    Find me on Instgram @simnoobsie for all of my builds.
    For full, inside/out images of my builds go to Imgur. User name Simnoobsie
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Bowling night stuff
    This was super hard because I enjoy most of the SPs for different reasons; however, I picked Bowling Stuff because it gave my sims another place to visit while on dates. But I almost went with Backyard Stuff too, since I'm always using the objects when building backyard/patio areas.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Romantic garden stuff
    That was difficult to choose one but I went with Romantic Garden because I had seen a dress for female Sims in a Let's Play on You Tube and had to have that in my Sim's wardrobe.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Other
    My favorite is Kids Room Stuff. The puppet theater is a great way to build Social skill, especially if you've got toddlers in the house because the kids can entertain the toddlers with puppet shows. I play on Long lifespan so I have my kids start with the base game furniture, then they "graduate" to either the Kids Room or Parenthood furniture after they finish their first aspiration.

Close second is Bowling Night since Seasons added bad weather -- bowling makes a good activity to get Sims out of the house if it's rainy or snowy. I converted The Old Salt House in San Myshuno's Spice District to a lounge/bowling alley and it's a great place for my Sims to duck into if there's a festival and the weather is miserable.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Other
    amandaneun wrote: »
    I liked Laundry Day, which is so funny because I remember signing a petition for it and specifically stating I didn't really care for it. I hated the clothing piles in TS3; they were everywhere. But with TS4 I like that they go directly into the hamper, no matter how far away from it you are when you change (as long as the hamper isn't full).

Anyway, I feel like the pack adds realism to the game. And I love being able to do laundry outside. Reminds me of life in Cuba.

Laundry Day mght have some of my favorite men's CAS in the game, along with Jungle Adventure.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Bowling night stuff
    I absolutely love the bowling pack! It feels good having a pack I can relate to since I bowl and the clothes are all so good! By far my favourite.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    Romantic garden stuff
    romance is a big thing in my games so romantic garden stuff is my fave!

also i use the wishing well for everything XD
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    I use movies to fill the fun need of sims because they have a set length. Also I rarely use the popcorn maker, but it’s still nice that they don’t eat popcorn with a spoon like I remember them doing in ts3.
  • Options
    FRENZIIFRENZII Posts: 29 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    This pack is heavily incorporated in my saves as I put a washer and dryer in every house I play. I just like that it adds something to do and adds that realistic element where you have to keep an eye on how much laundry is accumulating so you do it regularly otherwise you'll have clothe piles everywhere and nobody wants that lol