Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite stuff pack?

Tinf0iITinf0iI Posts: 115 Member
Personally, I love cool kitchen stuff. Being a huge fan of cooking in video games, I love the ice cream and how you can choose the toppings for it.
I had to remove some poll options because of the 10 options limit, so if your favorite isn't on there, choose "other" and comment which one it is! :)
giphy.gif

Favorite stuff pack? 269 votes

Perfect patio stuff
2%
Bagoas77Briel24RockleyfamilySigzy05hyalerouxHotGamer2121 6 votes
Laundry day stuff
25%
Frn0731rudy8292TheStarHermitJaiSeadreamergrl84InvisibleaesRococo1256invisiblgirlcchant86LadyDecafg01denswanmueller_liteKatiardguezPegasystaydevSim2Sporej3n1ynierolovrr31abbyc97FRENZII 68 votes
Cool kitchen stuff
6%
LaBlue0314mock68MzUnique09alexiskleegrandmElderSimChildCaveJohnson82EnkiSchmidtRebeccaLynnTinf0iIWillow17happyopiZedTheGamerBiggieCheeseCommaSplicehotrodmum57Funpuppy_sims345Amapola76 17 votes
Fitness stuff
3%
Khariivessmealejandro15039beladanidimples7377KayosCatalystAkildetonitusPastelMermaid 9 votes
Bowling night stuff
5%
JaseimhappySimpatsyannMegansleiabarracuda1574JennyggsimmietimeHalvareshsummertaffy68gummybear0724filipomelRexySimmeralyssad9918CloudKittenAriaMad2 15 votes
Vintage glamour stuff
15%
DannydanboErja888overonWritin_RegSimburianMikeytPipersfun2simgirl1010mcorralVulorikellzaRavager619Tenchi2aLoriTSpEdieApplebylucyshawCrownSimsHermitgirlgarapoesloutredor 43 votes
Backyard stuff
11%
icmnfrshKita5399slamondaLustianiciaScorpina2009ashcrash19lillerz72jheyjuneicechangelingsLadyKynvinnies1234AlbaWaterhouseWulfsimmerChadSims2Internal_Chaossillyangel0906SayoLoireStrawburry3RebbilinaPlumDiddy 30 votes
Movie hangout stuff
10%
justChrisUkMagdaleenalittlemissgogoannaliese39DoloresGreySterretjeeeLyrieQueenMercypsyktDominicLaurenceTaraIris94calipossCait_lynJojoMOMSTERHopeyStarrtakenbysheepAfterMidnightShinzenjoRN1414[Deleted User] 28 votes
Romantic garden stuff
6%
jeLlyBeAn1573SabrosaHuntress1181MaggieMarleyMasonGamerharun789EricasFreePlayEmperorDittoFanPhoriaNecterecomicsforlifeCupidEspisayerTravisBlackfoxRavenSpitmoondaisiesmemequeenpart2Mikumo 18 votes
Other
13%
PlayerSinger2010xoJessiJanlstilljustme2hadklaxsimplyzoeiliekponiezsnikkipooorangehippogriffXxAirixXCassandra52182CroxycookLatinaBunnyAngelEb95BMSOToadette12LiELFDestin2016TheGoodOldGamerTamakiSakura84 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    It's hard to pick... :''D Every pack has few items that I really love but then there's always so many random things that I never have a use for. :'D Overall I'd probably say Laundry Day Stuff not because I necessarily want my sims doing laundry all the time but because the items and plants were cute.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Other
    MFP. I have a new way to kill vamps, and humiliate them. Can't get better than that!
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Other
    Luxury Party.
    Super underrated!
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    Movie Hangout was a solid SP. I still use a lot of the content and my sims watch movies pretty regularly.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Cool kitchen stuff
    Brindleton wrote: »
    Luxury Party.
    Super underrated!

Definitely underrated (though not my favourite)! Wish I'd gotten it earlier.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Vintage glamour stuff
    Personally, I love cool kitchen stuff. Being a huge fan of cooking in video games, I love the ice cream and how you can choose the toppings for it.
    I had to remove some poll options because of the 10 options limit, so if your favorite isn't on there, choose "other" and comment which one it is! :)

Do you play Cooking Mama? :p
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    Tinf0iITinf0iI Posts: 115 Member
    Cool kitchen stuff

Do you play Cooking Mama? :p

I have cooking mama 2 for my ds, but I don't play it. I have this whole thing where I only enjoy playing games where you can make your own avatar/character/sim. :P
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    hard choice! I like a lot of the packs quite a bit. spooky stuff, luxury party, romantic garden. . . had to go with movie hangout though. the theme of it is RIGHT up my alley. love the style to bits!
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    JadeLJadeL Posts: 3 New Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I try to run my Family's day as similar to real life as possible with way they live, so definitely Laundry Day.
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 908 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I'm not sure I have a favorite, but I use Laundry Day the most.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Bowling night stuff
    I love the CAS items in bowling.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Other
    Spooky stuff, who doesn't like carving pumpkins and throwing Halloween parties all year round? :3
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    laundry day , don't really know if I have a favourite or that's it's still new. I just like all the decor stuff that came with it and now the nanny has more stuff to do.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    Backyard stuff
    Honestly i enjoy them all except MFP because i dont own it. But i went ahead and chose Backyard Stuff because we got a water slide, lemonade tray, bird feeder, AND wind chimes. Plus the trailer was pretty cool too. We got a lot of gameplay items in that pack. Wish all stuff packs came with that much.
  • Options
    missmerizemissmerize Posts: 42 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    woah, this was a really hard decision to make... but I had to go with Movie Stuff Pack simply because all the clothes it came with are AWESOME.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited April 2018
    Other
    Toddler Stuff. The outfits and hairstyles were much needed for toddlers and I love them. They are so adorable :)
  • Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    Romantic garden stuff
    This was hard for me to boil it down to. I love the bowling pack very much and my boys go bowling frequently. However, I made a killer romantic garden with the romantic garden pack (and a lot of other stuff from other packs and the base game). I tend to like hanging out in the garden for that reason...I amazed myself with how awesome I made it lol
  • Options
    CatSaarCatSaar Posts: 45 Member
    Laundry day stuff
    I'm going for laundry day, I simply love all the items we got and I use them the most of all. They just fit my personal style best and the washing and drying interactions are well worked out. Extra bonus that we got to choose this pack ourselves.
  • Options
    WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    Vintage glamour stuff
    The only drawback of the Vintage pack is when you have that globe bar, Sims are automatically an alcoholic.
  • Options
    GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    Other
    I absolutely love cas and the stuff from this was amazing
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Other
    Spooky Stuff! It's SUCH a great pack for what it is. But I'll also give honorable mention to Vintage Glamour for the butler and all around fun, and Romantic Garden for that awesome wishing well. :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    hyalerouxhyaleroux Posts: 7 New Member
    Perfect patio stuff
    I use a lot of Perfect Patio stuff in my builds and Vintage Glamour in my create a sims. Looking forward to get my hands on Laundry Day
  • Options
    storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    Movie hangout stuff
    I tend to enjoy most of the stuff packs, so it was hard to choose. I tend to use the most items from Movie Hangout though, especially in CAS.
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
  • Options
    alyssad9918alyssad9918 Posts: 34 Member
    Bowling night stuff
    Bowling Night and Laundry Day were pretty close for me, the clothes are amazing!!
    I'd have to choose Bowling Night though since I love the bowling feature lol
    giphy.gif
    origin ID: alyssad9918
  • Options
    JanlJanl Posts: 21 Member
    Other
    It is very difficult to choose just one but if I really had to I would go with Toddler Stuff because most of my families have at least one toddler and they badly needed new hairstyles and outfits.