Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What comes after My First Pet Stuff?

12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
After the stuff pack will be released tomorrow, I like to see if one of y'all pick game pack as your choice, they tell me what game pack is coming up next! Next month, I like to see the short clip whatever it is that we see, cause I like the game pack with singers in it, cause I know we got that type of skill in City Living.

What comes after My First Pet Stuff? 135 votes

Expansion pack (Seasons, University etc.)
22%
JeanWedbandcampsquirrelhappysimmer2007Bagoas77museman98beladaniSimsChica2013JemztoneMasonGamerPiplowhappygurlClaudiaReisAgustín Cornejomikagummybear0724Fausti78TentacrocaclesVivi_WillowTreesuperkyle221 30 votes
Stuff pack (Starter Home stuff, Arcade stuff, Pool Party stuff etc.)
34%
rudy8292IcewolfimhappyWritin_Regjcs7219drake_mccartyCinebarcatloverplayerLustianiciaJennyggBoredinTXClassicalSimgraventheashleyl2203littlemissgogowormstache999AlbaWaterhouseLittlBowBubDoloresGreyWinifred_Willow 47 votes
Game pack (Singer game pack, Beach game pack, Actor/Actress game pack etc.)
42%
alexspoom13alan650111MidianAnmirlaDJQ1308robyngravesNeverSeemsToEndSjofnkimieswildrosesBlindxSecretsChanticobloodydarkanglDaemonPaws12JEREMIATerrabixtersthe_greenplumbobdoogerierambahadoerXwanton 58 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    It's too early for another EP. My guess is a GP.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited March 2018
    Rumors that are going around suggest that seasons is currently in the works (which is frightening)...

My guess is it'll start with,
    Sims 4: My First Spring Break Expansion Pack (nothing actually changes... the concept of spring is simply added)
    Sims 4: My First Sunny Day Game Pack ("weirder stories" allow for a Sim to get extremely hot and hysterically faint within just a few seconds!)
    Sims 4: My First Autumn Leaves Stuff Pack (leaves not included)
    Sims 4: My First Snowfall Expansion Pack (snow is only available as premium content for an extra $10)

And then followed by,
    Sims 4: Beach Party Game Pack (requires 'My First Sunny Day' to fully access all content)
    Sims 4: Mountain Villa Getaway Game pack (requires 'My First Snowfall' premium edition to access all features)
    Sims 4: Rainy Day Game Pack (requires all season themed packs in order to play)
    Sims 4: My First Winter Holiday (requires 'My First Snowfall' to access all content and features)

And then when University comes around...
    Sims 4: My First Semester Stuff Pack
    Sims 4: Sophomore Year Game Pack (requires 'My First Semester' to play)
    Sims 4: Junior Year Game Pack (requires 'My First Semester' and 'Sophomore Year' to play)
    Sims 4: My Final Semester Expansion Pack (requires 'My First Semester', 'Sophomore Year', and 'Junior Year' to play)

*majors not included
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    MedusaSimzMedusaSimz Posts: 33 Member
    Definitely too early for another EP. But when they do bring out the next one I really hope they don't let us down here. Sims 3 expansions came with sooo much content in them its really saddening when you spend $50 now on an expansion pack that has practically nothing decent in it.
    tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    "My Second Pet Stuff" including even more stuff that should have been in the Pets EP
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    Another stuff pack since they're easier for the gurus to make
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I voted Stuffpack but it will probably be followed by a Gamepack sometimes next quarter.
  • Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I hope for a game pack but I expect a stuff pack.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I think we'll get a superhero pack considering we have a ton of hero costumes. Also I remember about 2 years ago a guru said they really wanted to make a super hero pack.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I agree with the guess that there will be another SP and probably a GP. There might be a couple of SPs with different themes. I think it'll be a little bit like last year.

I don't mind SPs, personally.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited March 2018
    My First Patio Patio Stuff, you know more content that can only be used with the Patio Stuff pack, and nothing in there if you don't have the Patio Stuff pack. :p

ETA: Oh wait I just thought My First Windenburg Stuff Pack, can only be used if you have the GT EP.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    My First Patio Patio Stuff, you know more content that can only be used with the Patio Stuff pack, and nothing in there if you don't have the Patio Stuff pack. :p

ETA: Oh wait I just thought My First Windenburg Stuff Pack, can only be used if you have the GT EP.

Alien Voyage Stuff, for those who own Get To Work. Gameplay feature may be a spaceship which functions exactly like the rocket, except that it's bigger. BB items will be recolors of previous Sixam set so you can pretend now there're new planets.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    HueyJefeHueyJefe Posts: 127 Member
    I don’t know but whatever it is, I’m ready for it.
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    Expansion pack (Seasons, University etc.)
    I was torn between EP and GP but I picked EP. I'd like to see seasons or university next (or even better a full educational themed one).

However if a GP comes next I'd like to see a fame related one make a come back, I miss showtime.

Although if we're going on actual rumor here, I heard there was some kind of nostalgia pack in the works? I don't know whether it will be an EP, GP or SP though
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    I'm hoping Pool Stuff is next. I'm predicting Starter Home Stuff though.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I'm hoping Pool Stuff is next. I'm predicting Starter Home Stuff though.
    Before this, I wishing for a Vocal Legend game pack with singers and a second city world.
  • Options
    I'd love another city world but I'd prefer it would be a vacation destination. Prehaps a Beach Destination with a City.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    A Stuff pack I think, called My First Snow & Hail. It will be a pack meant as a warm-up for the upcoming Seasons EP that will include all Seasons, representing them with notifications: “Winter has come. Make sure to grab that winter coat that came with the S&H pack and experience its blizzard storms! If you don’t have that pack that’s fine, just use your imagination and turn on your sim’s tv to watch the weather report.”

(yes, just kidding, of course they’re not going to do that)
    (actually I think it might very well be Seasons, the next one)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I hope a GP and I hope it's witches :love: but it might be anything really.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Hopefully a Sports themed Game Pack.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Imo another stuff pack is more likely, if not itll definitely be a game pack. They've been pretty consistent at expansion packs once a year so fat chance on that one.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I love the sound of all of those packs!
  • Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    It seems a bit early for a new EP? I'm guessing we will see at least 1 new stuff pack and 1 new game pack before getting (seasons I hope) an EP at the end of the year.
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    I'm guessing stuff pack or two, then GP but not anytime soon. I feel like GPs are the best form of content and are sometimes like 2/3 of an EP. I wish a third GP could replace the slot of two SPs. Those are useless.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    JackieAdamsJackieAdams Posts: 24 New Member
    Im guessing game pack since they will probably only give us 1 expansion this year and the last thing out was a stuff pack.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Game packs don't usually come after each month, so I guess it's a stuff pack.
    How goes my time I could use for making The Sims 3 videos next time? We'll see.