Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I interpret the last exception file?

Comments

• Options
    504Crazy88504Crazy88 Posts: 2 New Member
    I was wondering if someone could help me with this:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>16de843d7c045a135d09b311</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2019-06-19 04:00:23</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1220-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>(AS)olympus.browser::BrowserControl</categoryid><desyncid>16de843d7c045a135d09b311</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1006: is not a function.
    at olympus.browser::BrowserControl/OnAddedToStage()
    at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher.controls::LauncherWebContent/ShowContent()
    at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher::GELauncherMain/UpdateWebContent()
    at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher::GELauncherMain/LayoutStageElements()
    at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/HandleStageResized()
    at olympus.core::LayoutManager/PositionWidget()
    at olympus.core::LayoutManager/LoadWidgetCompleteHandler()
    rtim=2818</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>16de843d7c045a135d09b311</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2019-06-19 04:00:23</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1220-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>(AS)olympus.browser::BrowserControl</categoryid><desyncid>16de843d7c045a135d09b311</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1006: is not a function.
    at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/Initialize()
    rtim=2820</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

Pretty print version:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>16de843d7c045a135d09b311</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku>
    <createtime>2019-06-19 04:00:23</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1220-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>(AS)olympus.browser::BrowserControl</categoryid>
    <desyncid>16de843d7c045a135d09b311</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1006: is not a function.

at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher::GELauncherMain/LayoutStageElements()

at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/HandleStageResized()

at olympus.core::LayoutManager/PositionWidget()

rtim=2818</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>16de843d7c045a135d09b311</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku>
    <createtime>2019-06-19 04:00:23</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1220-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>(AS)olympus.browser::BrowserControl</categoryid>
    <desyncid>16de843d7c045a135d09b311</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1006: is not a function.

at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/Initialize()

rtim=2820</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello @504Crazy88
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    Delete the cache files
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cachebackup.php
    Then start the game and see if the issues are still there. If it has helped with the issues, put your mods/ CC back into the newly generated mods folder that is in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing after each one to see which is the causes of the problem.

The patch has broken some mods/cc. This is a link to the broken /updated mods/cc thread
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960932/broken-updated-mods-cc-island-living-june-2019-patch#latest
  • Options
    okaylsokayls Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I've been trying to fix my mods for most of the afternoon / evening now.

I have what I thought was all of my script mods out but it's still throwing me a last exception. I ran it through LastException.com and got an instance I was supposed to search for, but I'm so new to S4S that I can't figure out how/if I can find it through there, and I'm a Mac user with few options.

Last exception text file:
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>5449742db7b177355d09c125</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2019-06-19 00:59:48</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1220-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2104</categoryid><desyncid>5449742db7b177355d09c125</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 16651 Manager: InstanceManager_statistic.
    TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 151, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 440, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1432, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1668, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1432, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2104, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

------
    And the message from LastException.com:

Outdated Tunable Override Error
    Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Overridden Game Resource with identifier '16651' contains incorrect/outdated information. Click on one of the identifier to copy it.

You can locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this faulty resource using the TS4 Package Searcher (Windows Only) by Scumbumbo.

Enter the identifier into the 'Instance' field and try removing or updating PACKAGE files that are pointing to the cause of the issue.

-------
    I'd super appreciate any help I can get with this! Thanks!
  • Options
    okaylsokayls Posts: 2 New Member
    > @okayls said:
    > Hi! I've been trying to fix my mods for most of the afternoon / evening now.
    > ......

By my comment of having my script mods "out" is that I've already put my entire mod folder onto my desktop, gotten the game clear and good from that, and have put it back into the game files. I've been putting absolutely any mod I figured was suspect onto my desktop (from MCCC to weird traits I downloaded) and I'm still getting last exception. It's finally spitting out more actionable answers instead of "unknowns", but I don't even know what else I could still have hiding in my Mods folder.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Hello @okayls
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop again . Delete the cache files
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.

If you have custom traits, try testing first with them.
  • Options
    504Crazy88504Crazy88 Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you for your assistance, rosemow. Thanks to your method and other suggestions I found online and basically trial and error, I found one very specific thing within an existing mod that was causing the non-stop Last Exception messages. I don't know what the rules are regarding what we can mention on this forum, but just don't order anything on the computer in the game.

> @okayls said:
    > > @okayls said:
    > > Hi! I've been trying to fix my mods for most of the afternoon / evening now.
    > > ......
    >
    > By my comment of having my script mods "out" is that I've already put my entire mod folder onto my desktop, gotten the game clear and good from that, and have put it back into the game files. I've been putting absolutely any mod I figured was suspect onto my desktop (from MCCC to weird traits I downloaded) and I'm still getting last exception. It's finally spitting out more actionable answers instead of "unknowns", but I don't even know what else I could still have hiding in my Mods folder.

A while back, before this patch issue, I had an issue with this very random mod I downloaded. The game wouldn't start because it said the file was corrupted but that file did not exist in my folder as I kept looking for it. The workaround I found was to not only copy the mods folder, but to take out the mod folder completely. Then make a new folder titled mod in your Sims 4 Folder, and then just drag every mod you have in the new mod folder. Some how that fixed it as the new folder did not have the phantom mod that I couldn't find in the old folder. So even if you got rid of every mod in your original mod folder, there might be some phantom file in there and you have to just do what I did and create a new mod folder.
  • Options
    roxiebaby19roxiebaby19 Posts: 1 New Member
    SOS can't figure out what I need to remove...

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>1a38ea540af1aece5d0a91ff</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2019-06-19 14:51:40</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1220-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:1820</categoryid><desyncid>1a38ea540af1aece5d0a91ff</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.RTF:Modeling_AttemptToStrikeAPose_Masculine_Lv.4 "Super interaction"'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'factory')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 151, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 149, in _execute_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 484, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 482, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 1766, in _tuning_loaded_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 1820, in _tuning_loaded_callback
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'factory'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1a38ea540af1aece5d0a91ff</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2019-06-19 14:51:40</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1220-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:1820</categoryid><desyncid>1a38ea540af1aece5d0a91ff</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.RTF:Modeling_AttemptToStrikeAPose_Masculine_Lv.3 "Super interaction"'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'factory')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 149, in _execute_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 484, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 482, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 1766, in _tuning_loaded_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 1820, in _tuning_loaded_callback
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1a38ea540af1aece5d0a91ff</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2019-06-19 14:51:40</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1220-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:1815</categoryid><desyncid>1a38ea540af1aece5d0a91ff</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.RTF:TakePhotoWith_Manual "interaction"'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'factory')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 1815, in _tuning_loaded_callback
    </root>
  • Options
    SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    I don't see the last exception in the Sims 4 folder anymore, I don't know what happened to it. I deleted other LE's that were in my folder and I deleted localthumbcache.package. I'm going to open my game and see if any LE's appear.

Sorry if I gave too much info. I'm new haha :)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Samlish wrote: »
    I don't see the last exception in the Sims 4 folder anymore, I don't know what happened to it. I deleted other LE's that were in my folder and I deleted localthumbcache.package. I'm going to open my game and see if any LE's appear.

Sorry if I gave too much info. I'm new haha :)

Hello @Samlish
    Try testing to see if the issues remain.
  • Options
    I now have another LE, I don't know what from. Any help is greatly appreciated :blush:

Raw LE:

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7e493eb4aaf4b4ed5d0ad2b5</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-06-19 20:27:14</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_tuning.py:1057</categoryid><desyncid>7e493eb4aaf4b4ed5d0ad2b5</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.career_Teen_HighSchool'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'parent_track')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tuning.py", line 1005, in _tuning_loaded_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tuning.py", line 1057, in _propagate_track_and_level_data
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'parent_track'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>7e493eb4aaf4b4ed5d0ad2b5</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-06-19 20:27:14</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_tuning.py:1057</categoryid><desyncid>7e493eb4aaf4b4ed5d0ad2b5</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.career_Child_GradeSchool'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'parent_track')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tuning.py", line 1005, in _tuning_loaded_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tuning.py", line 1057, in _propagate_track_and_level_data
    </root>

XML pretty print:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>7e493eb4aaf4b4ed5d0ad2b5</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2019-06-19 20:27:14</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>career_tuning.py:1057</categoryid>
    <desyncid>7e493eb4aaf4b4ed5d0ad2b5</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.career_Teen_HighSchool'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'parent_track')

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>7e493eb4aaf4b4ed5d0ad2b5</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2019-06-19 20:27:14</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature>
    <desyncid>7e493eb4aaf4b4ed5d0ad2b5</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.career_Child_GradeSchool'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'parent_track')

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
  • Options
    Sugerpop11Sugerpop11 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! I've been having last exception issues all day and I've been working like crazy to figure them out. I seem to be having a lot of script errors, I have far too many though to place in here but here are examples of a few. Could anyone be able to explain what it is? I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Script Error #1

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4eebc8aebf2dac6c5d0ab2a2</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2019-06-19 18:12:00</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1220-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>script_object.py:1083</categoryid><desyncid>4eebc8aebf2dac6c5d0ab2a2</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'commodity_flags')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 496, in _process_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 433, in _update_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1374, in _run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\_weakrefset.py", line 50, in __init__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\_weakrefset.py", line 119, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_request.py", line 284, in objects_to_score_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_request.py", line 261, in is_valid_to_score
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1108, in commodity_flags
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1083, in update_commodity_flags
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1083, in <genexpr>
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'commodity_flags'

Script Error #2

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4eebc8aebf2dac6c5d0ab2a2</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2019-06-19 19:25:29</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1220-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>script_object.py:1083</categoryid><desyncid>4eebc8aebf2dac6c5d0ab2a2</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.dishwasher_StartDishes'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'commodity_flags')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 201, in has_choices
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2393, in test
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.142b\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 168, in wrapper
    KeyError: (CommodityAdvertisedTest(allow_targeted_objects=False, check_affordance_suppression=False, commodities=frozenset(), require_reservable_by_participant=ParticipantType.Actor, requirements=0, static_commodities=frozenset({<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.StaticCommodity_CollectObject'>}), test_aops=True, test_autonomous_availability=True, test_connectivity_to_target=True, test_reservations=True, tested_objects=<event_testing.statistic_tests._AllObjectCommodityAdvertised object at 0x11329dc10>, tooltip=<sims4.localization.TunableLocalizedStringFactory._Wrapper object at 0x181e20d70>), frozenset({('target_objects', (object_Dishwasher_MedQuality_1(0x0e1e067cc18e05f1),)), ('context', interactions.context.InteractionContext(<sim '' 0xe1e067cb3e102bd>, InteractionSource.PIE_MENU, <Priority.High = 2>)), ('reserve_participants', (<sim '' 0xe1e067cb3e102bd>,)), ('actor_set', (<sim '' 0xe1e067cb3e102bd>,))}))

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2306, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 537, in run_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 129, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 170, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\statistic_tests.py", line 1013, in __call__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1108, in commodity_flags
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1083, in update_commodity_flags
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1083, in <genexpr>
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'commodity_flags'
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Hello @Sugarpop120
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Delete the cache files
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues.
    This is a link to the broken /updated mods/cc thread
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960932/broken-updated-mods-cc-island-living-june-2019-patch#latest
    There is information about broken mods/cc there.

You are also using a mods that we are not allowed to post about as it raises the rating level of the game. Make sure that those type of mods are uptodate as some simmers have posted that some were broken by the patch,
  • Options
    I don't have the career LE anymore after deleting full time jobs by KawaiiStacie. But now I have another last exception.

Original: <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>687f3ad0a7df508e5d0aef51</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-06-19 22:29:16</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_tuning.py:1057</categoryid><desyncid>687f3ad0a7df508e5d0aef51</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.career_Teen_HighSchool'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'parent_track')
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>687f3ad0a7df508e5d0aef51</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-06-19 22:29:16</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_tuning.py:1057</categoryid><desyncid>687f3ad0a7df508e5d0aef51</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.career_Child_GradeSchool'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'parent_track')
    </root>

XML pretty print:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>d448c2f8b4c3a2ff5d0ae134</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2019-06-19 21:29:04</createtime>
    <desyncid>d448c2f8b4c3a2ff5d0ae134</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.career_Teen_HighSchool'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'parent_track')

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>d448c2f8b4c3a2ff5d0ae134</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2019-06-19 21:29:04</createtime>
    <desyncid>d448c2f8b4c3a2ff5d0ae134</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[manus] Exception in <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.career_Child_GradeSchool'>._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'parent_track')

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow :)
  • Options
    VrothylVrothyl Posts: 1 New Member
    Can someone help me as well? I would make my own thread but I can't, i just made this account because this is bugging me. This error happens whenever I try to shift+click or click on my character in general. I haven't checked to see what other things cause this error yet, I'm pretty sure its just when I click on her or when she tries to do something of her own will. It's a pretty long exception file so I'm just gonna link the onedrive to it. https: //1drv. ms/w/s!AgjlsnLlA9v3uglJgpdeXQ9Gc-Ov (just remove the spaces between the https: and the . ms)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Hello @Vrothyl
    I cant access your LE message, but if you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    Delete the cache files
    Then start the game and see if the issues are still there. If it has helped with the issues, put your mods/ CC back into the newly generated mods folder that is in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing after each one to see which is the causes of the problem.

There is information about broken mods/cc there.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    YuuKisaneYuuKisane Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! Can someone help me solve my problem with last exception?

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>c8f6476fc098b48c5d0e65d9</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-06-22 19:35:17</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff_component.py:1029</categoryid><desyncid>c8f6476fc098b48c5d0e65d9</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 778, in _alarm_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 799, in _trigger_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1132, in _update_state_down
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1362, in _set_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 396, in remove_buff
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1110, in on_remove
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 237, in add_buff_from_op
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 1029, in _can_add_buff_type
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add'
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Hello @YuuKisane

Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    Delete the cache files

There is information about broken mods/cc there., so check to see if you have any of the broken mods/cc.

• Options
    xavi15xavi15 Posts: 4 New Member
    can someone help me please

<root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>b050e08fa459b9ab5d06eab1</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2019-06-17 02:24:37</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>(AS)olympus.core.tooltip::TimedTooltip</categoryid>
    <desyncid>b050e08fa459b9ab5d06eab1</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property Invalidate not found on Commercial Spokesperson

Starts In: 15 minutes

Career - J and there is no default value.

at olympus.core.tooltip::TimedTooltip/UpdateDisplayText()

at olympus.core.tooltip::TimedTooltip/Tick()

at olympus.core.tooltip::TooltipBase/SetData()

at olympus.core.tooltip::TooltipObject/ShowTooltip()

at olympus.core.tooltip::TooltipObject/HandleEvent()

at olympus.extensions::TooltipExtension/SendTooltipEvent()

at olympus.gui.buttons::Button/OnMouseRollOver()

rtim=386846</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
  • Options
    MrLove17MrLove17 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey can someone please help me. So I get this last exception message.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>995300394cb0f20b5d0ed3fc</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2019-06-22 21:22:40</createtime>
    <categoryid>resolver.py:103</categoryid>
    <desyncid>995300394cb0f20b5d0ed3fc</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.HIU:EnableReactionsFor_Simpicker "SimPicker Interaction"'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'expected_kwargs')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 550, in generate_choices

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 113, in add_potential_aops

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 200, in add_aop

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2393, in test

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.142c\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.142c\turbolib2\exceptions\exceptions_feedback.py", line 17, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence

File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2277, in test

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 139, in _test

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 895, in has_valid_choice

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 698, in _get_valid_sim_choices_gen

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 410, in run_tests

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 103, in __call__

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'expected_kwargs'

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>

This happens everytime I click on a sim. Idk how to fix it though. Help?