Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current family using 3 pictures

Comments

• Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    @applefeather2 :smiley: funny since I have a save where now they will get to work on baby number 7 in a few days. I just picture the old them not wanting any.

Wow, @RedDestiny92 . You are far more brave than I am!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited April 2018
    Ha it helps that the kids are very well behaved except one @applefeather2

Let me just stay on topic and reuse some of favorite pics from another post. or was I on topic enough whichever love these.
    40361683185_5cc8a7c157_b.jpg
    40361684085_af337cfeb0_b.jpg
    40361694265_afd0e0a9fa_b.jpg
    They are busy.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    As you can see, Bob is thrilled to be told about the new pregnancy. :wink:

m7kGo1f.png

Poor Bob!!! :(
    He will just have to get used to it!
    I was so unhappy that my game had made them elders while I wasn't looking (danged settings!) that I youngenized them and got right to breeding. :smiley:

:D:D Imagine his face if it's twins or triplets! :D
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

m7kGo1f.png

I was so unhappy that my game had made them elders while I wasn't looking (danged settings!) that I youngenized them and got right to breeding. :smiley:

His face... imagine MY face. Haha.
  • Options

m7kGo1f.png

His face... imagine MY face. Haha.

:D:D Well... if it DOES happen.... share pictures, and I'll imagine your face! ;)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Ha it helps that the kids are very well behaved except one @applefeather2

Let me just stay on topic and reuse some of favorite pics from another post. or was I on topic enough whichever love these.
    40361683185_5cc8a7c157_b.jpg
    40361684085_af337cfeb0_b.jpg
    40361694265_afd0e0a9fa_b.jpg
    They are busy.

You're tasking skills are on point. I had two toddlers (twins) and a freshly-aged up child and I feel like I'm running all over the place to get things done. O.O

Of course, I'm way out of practice. I haven't done a lot of playing in Jan, Feb, and March. Just getting back in the swing of things and I go full on with Mom, Dad, 3 kids and 2 cats. :D
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    @ChelleJo lol, sometimes that struggle is fun it is very hard to get enough of the house on a schedule and I don't often cheat needs but they earned one for being so helpful even the usual troublemaker and it seems like making them all happy didn't do anything because one minute everyone is where they should be. Then the next everyone is hungry and tired and needs to use the bathroom and bathe I pause a lot. Fun though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    This is my Apocalypse Challenge family, The Hunters. Josh Hunter is the founder. He grew up in Glassbolt and lost his entire family in the disaster. When he reached the required age, he was assigned to be an eSport Gamer in the Tech sector. He was thrilled with this assignment since he'd been an avid gamer since a small boy. One day while he was fishing up some dinner, he met a lovely Sim named Zoe Patel. They fell in love and she moved in with him. Zoe was a Writer by trade, but her primary interest and claim to fame was as a controversial Journalist for an underground newspaper.

Josh reached the top of his career as an adult and was allowed to quit his job. Now he spends his days taking on freelance programming jobs, hacking, making video games, competing in professional video tournaments, writing skill books, providing fish for the family, fixing anything that breaks and mentoring their two girls. Zoe elected to keep her job after reaching the top. She needed a good cover to keep writing her articles and the extra income came in handy. The couple spent what they could and hid their purchases away before the mob came for their weekly 'payments'.

They never did 'officially' marry. However, Josh decided they should do something special to seal their union after their first child was born. He dug up his grandmother's engagement and weddings rings then asked Zoe to dress up and meet him under a beautiful mutant tree in the neighborhood. Under a brilliant blue sky, while the tree glowed in multiple colors, shedding leaves all around them, Josh & Zoe vowed their love and devotion to each other forever.

In this image, they're both elders. Zoe doesn't have much time left, but Josh suspects his body may have been affected somehow by the explosion at the Glassbolt plant. He's lived far beyond the normal lifetime for a Sim so far. To be fair, he has stayed fit all his life and was an avid body builder before he injured his back during a competition.

UWYyJV6.png

And here are their two girls. Diana is a young adult now working as a sports team leader, but she's only a teen here. Diana really wants to be a body builder like her dad used to be though. So she spends most of her free time running on the treadmill or lifting weights while Dad mentors. Deanna is now a child, but even as a toddler in this image, you can tell she's going to make a great astronaut one day. At least that's what she hopes is the career she'll be assigned. She fell in love with the idea after watching her Dad work on the space rocket perched on the roof of their home. She dreams of one day traveling to another world, perhaps meeting some aliens and smuggling some interesting treasures back home.

MaqPZ7W.png

In the present, Zoe passed away a couple days ago. The family was devastated. Diana & Deanna both tried blogging about their feelings, but it didn't help. Josh tried to lose himself in video games, but he couldn't concentrate or see the screen through his tears. Even sleep eluding them all, tears and sobbing could be heard all night. It was just so sad, it made ME cry. :(

Happily, Josh just happened to be looking out the window at Zoe's tombstone in the backyard when her ghost emerged from the grave. He thought it was all just a dream at first, but took a chance and ran outside to see if he could greet her. She smiled and said in an ethereal voice, "Hello my love, I'm back." Josh laughed through tears of joy and pulled her ghostly visage into a welcome home embrace. <3

z3E9rdv.png

Annnnd, that's as far as their story goes as of late last night/early this morning. I can't wait to get back to this family and their challenge. :)
  • Options
    @Karababy52 oh I love them what a nice story too, stuff like that makes me get attached to sims. :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited April 2018
    lukeaha wrote: »
    @FanPhoria naaaaaaw!! :love: Have you breded those puppies? Did you get two? Do you get to pick their characteristicks or are they chosen on forehand based on the parents breeds? (I am asking by interest (i don’t know how to phrase that, I hope you can understand what I mean), because I will soon try it the first time myself. But.. apparently my dog is very Picky, so it is not very easy :| )
    Your House looks very interesting. Kind of like a fort with the stonewalls and the special floor. :)

Hi! Thanks! I think i understood you fine, so don't worry about it! Yes I bred the puppies, got two at a time,, which doesn't always happen. The they're born already with their characteristics, and it doesn't give you option of picking them, though of course you could change them with mods/cheats. I think it's based somewhat on the parents? I've noticed some recurring traits, but who knows, that might be coincidence ;-D Breeding it really hard! I've never successfully bred cats or dogs in the game unless BOTH parent pets are in the household. That way I can encourage from both sides, and spend the time when the female's not in heat getting them to be friendly with each other and like each other and stuff. I've tried with strays or pets form other households, but it's neer worked out very well :-/

And yes, the house is kinda weird, lol. I actually played an asylum challenge first, using sims based on Houses from Game of Thrones, so I downloaded the castle-ish looking asylum. When ws done with the challenge, I kept playing with the sims, and my Stark and Tully sims stayed in the asylum, which I made over a bit. But yeah, I tried to keep to looking kinda medieval looking, haha.

Anyway, time for another household! (Picking only 3 picks has been touch by the way, I've had a really hard time with that, lol)

ASYo1P9.png
    vd4Ghcs.png
    AgvdH7a.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    This is my brand new family. Only the second family I've created since the game released.

This is Mae, Edward, and Coco.

uhgxj99.png

Edward has just purchased a veterinary clinic and is looking forward to his first day on the job.

0T7CfEY.png

Mae has just purchased a restaurant. It's a remake of the Sunny Side Up Diner by Dannydanbo.

670EEqI.png

They're both focusing on their careers before starting a family.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2018
    @Karababy52 oh I love them what a nice story too, stuff like that makes me get attached to sims. :)

Thanks, I love them too! I'm very attached to this family/challenge and hope to see it through to the end! I'm not looking forward to the day Josh finally succumbs to old age though. I love him, he's such a cool Sim and somewhat of a Super Sim. The challenge recommends using a Sim from the Wonder Child challenge, but I've never tried that. So, since we're allowed to start with any Sim, I chose him.

He's actually a clone of this Sim, Joel Hunter. I changed him somewhat though. I just imagine in my mind that Josh is Joel's twin brother. :)

1cDPj5R.png

He's completed most aspirations and is Level 10 in all but one skill. I don't know if the rules allow it, can't find anything that says I can't anyway, but I'm thinking I might have him rejoin the family as a ghost when the time comes. Maybe that's a little cheaty? I have no idea.... but.I.just.can't.let.go! lol :)
  • Options
    @Karababy52 sure thing, ha he's really pretty must be the red and purple pairing, like a male Daphne.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    My simself's granddaughter with her husband, son and two dogs. I want the dogs to breed but I haven't had any puppies yet.

MzSWCcS.jpg

He proposed at the lighthouse in Brindleton Bay.

xboCRnC.jpg

The dogs did breed, but were unsuccessful.

sV4731z.jpg
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Lord and Lady Evans both received a notice about their remaining time and thus Lord Byron made his way to the well to wish for an extension.
    xg4C28Jl.jpg

Poor Lady Adelia did not make it there in time :disappointed:
    QhYrRxul.png

At least Grim got to meet his future “employer” >.>
    fZUeR3Pl.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Some members of my sim family are not as close as they should be. Bonding can be tough.

002_3_orig.jpg

Other members face completely different challenges.

24_2_orig.jpg

This family is one big mess, really.

11_16_orig.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    tumblr_p5c8riLaSz1vorh5do2_1280.png

tumblr_p5rjonXgrf1vorh5do1_1280.png

tumblr_p5rkw21pWe1vorh5do5_1280.png
    My current family :)

tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    This is Alyssa Augustine and her brother Markus.
    Hhtwxyx.png

She met and fell in love with two sisters, and married both of them. Here's wife #1 and their kid attending her wedding to wife #2

PV7bGdj.png

Just one big happy family :-D

5uhQweK.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    After coming back from her Selvadorada vacation, Elene wasn't feeling very well.
    c83AYov.jpg

She woke up suddenly in the middle of the night and knew something was really wrong...
    EonGNlA.jpg

She leaves behind a devastated little family :'(
    FbLUzkj.jpg

Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Today has been all about the kids! These three have really captured my heart. I'm going to be sad when they age up. (Ignore Rosemary's blonde eyebrows. Either the hair or the eyebrows are making the eyebrows change colors. Rosalee's is doing it, too, but since hers are black, it doesn't stand out as much).

Rosemary and Roswell...

6CpvP6o.png

Rosemary and Rosalee:

1oZg0Ci.png

Rosalee and Roswell:

fJqGWa2.png
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Artemis_DreamerArtemis_Dreamer Posts: 200 Member
    My current family is my Super Sim challenge - Molly Ramirez.

Summed up in three pictures...

3jpDnDp.png
    I swear, these plants are constantly infested with bugs.

uxlwsOK.png
    Impressionism is probably my favorite painting style.

UpGFvsN.png
    DIY rocket science.
  • Options
    lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    I’m doing the Selection Challenge (The Bachelor Challenge on steroids with tiaras and ball gowns)

The prince was unaware of his true identify and lead a sheltered, typical lifestyle in the suburbs with his mum in Bridgetown bay. He even found a girl he swore he’d marry.

1TNt2.jpeg

Just before his 18th birthday his mother told him who he really was, his girlfriend ended the relationship - she wasn’t cut out for the royal life - and he moved into the castle, taking his half-Sister and best friend with him...

AtGEBNu.png

...at 21 he started his own Selection Challenge (Forever Starts Somewhere - on the stories, legacies and challenges forum) to find his future bride and well this where I am up to...

Ki7eLr5.png

@Kamio This is so neat!! I really love this idea! :smiley:
    Unfortunately I cannot see the first picture, but the two others are perfection! It really captures the idea of it - very funny.
    (I really like your autograph as well - it looks awesome and makes it sound even more interesting! ;) ) Very well made, all of it.
  • Options
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    As you may have noticed, I have a different avi now. The beautiful teen in my avi is the oldest grandchild to the late Ryan Cole and Katherine Mooney. Her name is Rebekah and she was actually born three years ago. I uploaded the 8-sim household in March of 2015. I originally started off with Katherine, who married Ryan. They had a daughter, Madison, followed by a son named Ryder. Madison married a me-made Sim named Jack Avery and they now have three kids. Rebekah, Rhyan, and Rylan. Madison's brother is engaged to another me-made Sim named Daphne Blaire. Ryan and Katherine passed away before their oldest and youngest grandchildren aged up. :'(

40396816344_bfca1d047c_b.jpg
    26235607547_1ff391e62a_b.jpg
    26235606577_4f86d05780_b.jpg

@HillyBeth Oh my God, 3 years ago!!!! That's insanely cool! I don't think I have ever played the same family more than a couple of months, and then when I have been away from them some time, I never find the interest to go back to them, so I just end up deleting them. :flushed: And I never replay the same sims the way you do, so I am very fascinated by the way you play. And what a memory you have ;)
    Rebekah is absolutely stunning. :blush:
  • Options
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    lukeaha wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    I believe these say it all XD

iZIBa8u.png

zZiUs3t.png

4y07Vd6.png

@06Bon06 a lot of dead happens around him, huh? And he barely seem to notice (nor care). :D The fact that it was death himself who had to but out the fire says a lot.....
    In the 3. picture, did he die from electroshock? Mine never does that! Mine actually never die from anything but age...

It does, I've always complained about not enough random death in my game and now it keep showing up around him, I do have the fire mod though which is fun.

Yup, I made him go help grimmy and beg to save his girlfriend. The other guy did die from electrocution while repairing my gremlin infested apartment. My sim also died in that apartment but I left without saving.

This happened but my game broke. 3 Townies died XD yet my sim is always fine, I have reason to believe he and grim are working together.

QH3Oh82.png

Teaching his dog the tricks of the trade

HM46uMS.png

@06Bon06 Hilarious, simply hilarious :D

• Options
    rC9ohrd.png

DVrRFUZ.png

IjnhDxX.png
    Created these two last night so haven't had too much time to play with them just yet. I just thought to start some kind of a legacy challenge and visit Granite Falls for the first time (I've owned the game pack for quite some time now and never actually visited Granite Falls in any of my games)

@PeculiarPlumbob Did you enjoy Granite Falls? :)
    I think they would make a great couple for starting a legacy challenge! They are both very well made - they look unique, pretty but not like the classic-pretty. And great pictures!