Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current family using 3 pictures

Comments

• Options
    Toadette12Toadette12 Posts: 193 Member
    Here's the Lightwood-Gray family! I hope this works since I've never posted photos on the forums before:

1pVY9AD.jpg
    Here's Gabi (the girl with ginger hair) looking annoyed at her brother...they love each other really :D

LLpn45H.jpg
    Eventually, Gabi moved out of her childhood home and moved to Brindleton Bay where she adopted a kitten!

seDMPLT.jpg
    Here's her wife, Olivia Lightwood-Gray, teaching their son, Austin, with flashcards after she'd gone for a quick swim (which explains why she's in her bikini!). You can see they now have two adult cats, but they've also just adopted a Dalmatian puppy who I still need to get a picture of!
    TS4_EP04_WebQuiz_04.jpg
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    lukeaha wrote: »
    @Celticgamer0 Oh don't worry, there is not pressure ;)
    What do you mean by "a rotational play" :)
    I really love seeing people's animals - it makes my heart melt. They are cute <3
    And I really like the bamboo-wall and the chair in the first picture!
    The third picture is very well-taken. I really like the way the stand and their facial expressions.

Thanks ^.^ I got the idea from a real porch design :smiley:
    Rotational play, for me, is playing one family for one sim week and then switching to another.
  • Options
    lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    @Celticgamer0 Oh don't worry, there is not pressure ;)
    What do you mean by "a rotational play" :)
    I really love seeing people's animals - it makes my heart melt. They are cute <3
    And I really like the bamboo-wall and the chair in the first picture!
    The third picture is very well-taken. I really like the way the stand and their facial expressions.

Thanks ^.^ I got the idea from a real porch design :smiley:
    Rotational play, for me, is playing one family for one sim week and then switching to another.

@Celticgamer0 Cool! :smiley:
    Ah, thats a funny idea!
  • Options
    Toadette12 wrote: »
    Here's the Lightwood-Gray family! I hope this works since I've never posted photos on the forums before:

1pVY9AD.jpg
    Here's Gabi (the girl with ginger hair) looking annoyed at her brother...they love each other really :D

LLpn45H.jpg
    Eventually, Gabi moved out of her childhood home and moved to Brindleton Bay where she adopted a kitten!

seDMPLT.jpg
    Here's her wife, Olivia Lightwood-Gray, teaching their son, Austin, with flashcards after she'd gone for a quick swim (which explains why she's in her bikini!). You can see they now have two adult cats, but they've also just adopted a Dalmatian puppy who I still need to get a picture of!

@Toadette12 It works just fine!
    It’s very lovely pictures, and a nice progress from picture to picture. :blush:
    And aaaaawwwwww the kitten is so cuuute - both cats are. Is it cats you have made yourself, or is it homeless cats you have adopted?
  • Options
    Toadette12Toadette12 Posts: 193 Member
    Toadette12 wrote: »

1pVY9AD.jpg

LLpn45H.jpg

seDMPLT.jpg

@Toadette12 It works just fine!
    It’s very lovely pictures, and a nice progress from picture to picture. :blush:
    And aaaaawwwwww the kitten is so cuuute - both cats are. Is it cats you have made yourself, or is it homeless cats you have adopted?

@lukeaha Thank you! I made the kitten in the second picture in Create-a-Sim but I adopted the grey cat!
    TS4_EP04_WebQuiz_04.jpg
  • Options
    Lightning

Amelia met a hunky sim named Pål Gaustad and they hit it off immediately
    lYGZh29l.png
    5LYxt2ql.png

He can’t cook too well yet :lol:
    xBcTHMel.png

(btw @lukeaha my rotational families are all related in some way :smile: )
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I once tried rotations between the 2 children of generation 2, but they eventually moved back into the same house.
  • Options
    Lightning

Amelia met a hunky sim named Pål Gaustad and they hit it off immediately
    lYGZh29l.png
    5LYxt2ql.png

He can’t cook too well yet :lol:
    xBcTHMel.png

(btw @lukeaha my rotational families are all related in some way :smile: )

@Celticgamer0 It gets better and better! :smiley: But I wonder if your game gets slower, when you have more families all around the worlds?

His name is funny (not meant to be disrespectful). I bet it is the Norwegian name for Poul. I really like his hair! And is he wearing nailpolish!? How!? :#
    Is it salsa or something they are dancing in the second picture?
    Amelia is a good looking fireman. ;)
  • Options

@Celticgamer0 It gets better and better! :smiley: But I wonder if your game gets slower, when you have more families all around the worlds?

His name is funny (not meant to be disrespectful). I bet it is the Norwegian name for Poul. I really like his hair! And is he wearing nailpolish!? How!? :#
    Is it salsa or something they are dancing in the second picture?
    Amelia is a good looking fireman. ;)

@lukeaha I have about 16 different households on my playthrough so far and growing XD I have made a bit of a challenge for myself that once I reach a certain number I might attempt to bring it back down (without murdering the lot :lol: ) through marriage or somesuch. As far as Pål, yes, I made him Norwegian :lol: and the pronunciation is similar to Paul (though I am not Norwegian myself :wink: ) He is wearing nail polish made by Pralinesims on thesimsresource.com (https://tinyurl.com/ycqz8rry - link) and the dance is another mod called slow dance :smile: Not sure if I can link that one as it is on the same site as the Extreme Violence mod >.>
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I hardly ever have just one family, lol. I won't spam the thread, but maybe I'll come back once in a while and add my other households bit by bit. For now, tho, I'll start with:

JygHVCQ.png
    WRhWFij.png
    YuigFrI.png
  • Options
    Geeky Astronaut, Felicity Lightning, is the oldest sister
    DUeBeOYl.png

Veronica, the younger sister yet the second oldest of quads, seems a bit too excited about burning the meal :lol:
    U1WdYTNl.png

Amara, the second youngest of the quads, is always fretting over her pooch
    aTcewyul.png

I shall update with the last two of the quads next time!
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member

Ehehe. Why do I find this so hard?

Here's my main, Sarah. She has two pets, LuLu the Dog and Louie the Cat the King.
    1ucU2jW.jpg

They're kinda rich, coasting off the fortune of a long-time legacy. I always find her husband Bowen hanging out in the Spa. Sometimes the baby likes to join them and chat :lol:
    JkxSs1U.jpg

They have two little girls: Kimber (the oldest) and Tammy (the youngest)
    as2lP6a.jpg
  • Options
    @Celticgamer0 Oh wow, that’s quite a lot :D For how long have you been playing this save?
    Very nice names they have. And yeah... a bit too excited :D But a very nice kitchen!
    I really like Amara’s outfit. And poor dog, I understand her concerns. :'(
  • Options
    @FanPhoria Nice pictures. You are more than welcome to do so! :smiley:
  • Options
    @keenow Hahaha, the first picture. But, how come the king has gotten a cheap treatment? :p
    Awesome spa! And how charming Kimber is... :D
  • Options
    Can any of you recommend another picture hosting service than tinypic? I have now twice experienced trouble using tinypic, so I do not feel safe using it..
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @lukeaha
    I had to look up the date :lol: I started this save in June of last year :astonished:
    Thank you ^.^ unfortunately, Britney (the dog) passed away a day after turning into an elder :disappointed: Never had that happen.
    As promised, however, here are the final two quads!

Ariel Lightning, the oldest of the quads, loves to woohoo and party :wink:
    DclcZnzl.png

And Sebastian, the youngest, loves to work out and look good for the ladies ^.^
    RptcVEKl.png

btw I use imgur :smile:
  • Options
    @lukeaha
    I had to look up the date :lol: I started this save in June of last year :astonished:
    Thank you ^.^ unfortunately, Britney (the dog) passed away a day after turning into an elder :disappointed: Never had that happen.
    As promised, however, here are the final two quads!

Ariel Lightning, the oldest of the quads, loves to woohoo and party :wink:
    DclcZnzl.png

And Sebastian, the youngest, loves to work out and look good for the ladies ^.^
    RptcVEKl.png

btw I use imgur :smile:

@Celticgamer0
    Holy moly, that’s a looong time - well done B)
    Nooo :s:'(
    Hahaha, interesting :joy: it’s quite a quad you have there, they are all very different. :D

And thank you! Then I will try to update on Peppy tomorrow - quite a lot has happend! :star:
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    ^w^ ^w^
    Post edited by lukeaha on
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Here's a couple more screenies:
    Sneaking out of the closet at the Discoteque Pan Europa
    40782304822_52c84357cd_z.jpg03-12-18_5-18-03 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Jasmina has been turned into a vampire by Caleb. She's been on a plasma spree, drinking from anything male and attractive. Here she is making a snack out of Don Lothario.
    40115117454_75f6aaa943_z.jpg03-14-18_1-19-34 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    Peppy prox has finally gotten a boyfriend. First they lived apart and rarely saw each other, but then everything suddenly went very fast - and today they live together in Brindleton Bay with a dog and their twin-daugthers. :)

mLpkspq.png

So, let me introduce you to her boyfriend, Mel Loyle. Here he is taking care of either Polly or Pyllo.
    A0Aarw8.png

And here is a closeup of Rax. As Rax is aging he becomes more and more nervous... And I don't know what to do? :/
    3T6VyMd.png

Did you remove them from imgur? If you want to organise them you can create an album :smile:
  • Options
    Peppy prox has finally gotten a boyfriend. First they lived apart and rarely saw each other, but then everything suddenly went very fast - and today they live together in Brindleton Bay with a dog and their twin-daugthers. :)

mLpkspq.png

So, let me introduce you to her boyfriend, Mel Loyle. Here he is taking care of either Polly or Pyllo.
    A0Aarw8.png

And here is a closeup of Rax. As Rax is aging he becomes more and more nervous... And I don't know what to do? :/
    3T6VyMd.png

Did you remove them from imgur? If you want to organise them you can create an album :smile:

Oh no! :o It was very confusing, at first - but I got it to work. But then I did not now if I was ment to leave them there or what, so I delted them, yes.. bad choice, I see now. I guess I will just have to try again tomorrow then.. :no_mouth:
  • Options
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Here's a couple more screenies:
    Sneaking out of the closet at the Discoteque Pan Europa
    40782304822_52c84357cd_z.jpg03-12-18_5-18-03 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Jasmina has been turned into a vampire by Caleb. She's been on a plasma spree, drinking from anything male and attractive. Here she is making a snack out of Don Lothario.
    40115117454_75f6aaa943_z.jpg03-14-18_1-19-34 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

@NyteRose Lawl what a diet :D And tanks for reminding me of those closets which I have yet to try! ;)
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    "Sup, fam?" -Toddler Jonathan, the little cousin who lives next door. He just "wanders" over whenever he wants (or Grandma and Grandpa invites him - his mom came and got him not long after this picture was taken)

FJ2JNgo.png

"Mommy, I'm so happy you're here!" -Christopher. You wouldn't know Jayme moved out, because she's pretty much at the house 24/7 taking care of her son and daughter.

9zhwkFV.png

"Daddy has a new wife and baby." Celina and Christopher's new little half-brother, Connor, with their stepmom (Connor's mom), Kiana.

d40d6lT.png
  • Options
    @CheesySimsLover what a wonderful walkthrough you have made there. Ceeative way of presenting :blush:
    Jonathan is very cute o:)