Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current family using 3 pictures

Comments

• Options
    lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    @HillyBeth It really sounds like a lovely story you are about to build up. :blush: I love the coincidence of their meeting and the fact that they seem to be meant for each other. And I must say, they look cute together! :heart: I hope you will bring us along their way. :blush:
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    lukeaha wrote: »
    @HillyBeth It really sounds like a lovely story you are about to build up. :blush: I love the coincidence of their meeting and the fact that they seem to be meant for each other. And I must say, they look cute together! :heart: I hope you will bring us along their way. :blush:

Aww! Thanks! I started over with them earlier due to glitches, but in the same way, so they were neighbors first. Now, even though it's only been one day, they live together and are a couple! #LivingInFastForward It also helped that I had Ethan's place set with the Romantic Aura lot trait. LOL!!! Once they're married I may either have them move or change that lot trait to one of the kid-friendly lot traits.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »

Aww! Thanks! I started over with them earlier due to glitches, but in the same way, so they were neighbors first. Now, even though it's only been one day, they live together and are a couple! #LivingInFastForward It also helped that I had Ethan's place set with the Romantic Aura lot trait. LOL!!! Once they're married I may either have them move or change that lot trait to one of the kid-friendly lot traits.

Three more pics to sum up the relationship between my two sims. Lol.
    25633245867_1a7cb094a8_o.png
    26632810428_87376b87e5_o.png
    39608310375_4c6c6512a2_o.png

At the moment, they're dating, but I think I might give them an 'unplanned' (yet planned by me) surprise!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options

@HillyBeth Not even glicthes can seperate this couple - this is going to be gooood! B) I really enjoy the lot traits, they are very handy. Maybe I should try that actually, so that I can hopefully be lucky in love sometime soon. :p
  • Options

Three more pics to sum up the relationship between my two sims. Lol.
    25633245867_1a7cb094a8_o.png
    26632810428_87376b87e5_o.png
    39608310375_4c6c6512a2_o.png

At the moment, they're dating, but I think I might give them an 'unplanned' (yet planned by me) surprise!

Sweeet <3
    Mehe, “ups” :D
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Illness and tragedy strike the Evans Manor!

The entire household had contracted the most horrid epidemic known to sims… the Giggles! Fortunately, everyone survived. Well… not everyone. The poor butler, Emery Parker, soon passed away whilst in the midst of conducting his duties.
    INL8aSIl.png

Not one to mourn in front of others, young Francis was hit the hardest by the butler’s passing.
    NX61sQHl.png

Enter Lawrence Locklear, the new butler. Sent by the same individuals who had sent Mister Emery, Mister Lawrence knows it shall be difficult to fill his predecessor’s shoes.
    dUWfvCXl.png
  • Options
    @applefeather2 naaaw, what a lovely dog, which seemingly is the central figure of the family. <3
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @applefeather2 The Delgatos?

@Simtown15 I am really impressed how good you are at recognizing the families. Cool! B)
  • Options
    @AshtontoAshton22 Weee, a vampire! She. is. creepy.
    The second picture makes me think of the song "what have I done to deserve this" by Petshop boys :D
  • Options
    Gwaeri wrote: »
    This is such a fun idea for a thread! I've enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures. I don't have the most exciting moments to share, unfortunately (I forgot to screenshot the time when Kurtis, my Sim, set himself on fire while heavily pregnant...) but it's a nice progression of his life so far. :smile:

Ae6nHqM.png

0GGlHty.png

wRQPbsD.png

@Gwaeri Thank you very much :)
    I think your family seems pretty exciting, actually. Did Kurtis get pregnant while abducted by aliens!?! :D
    I have seen a goal inside the game, to get a male pregnant with an alien baby, or something like that. And I have wondered how to achieve that. :p
    The alien toddlers are adorable <3 (I have never seen alien toddlers before :# )
  • Options
    Illness and tragedy strike the Evans Manor!

The entire household had contracted the most horrid epidemic known to sims… the Giggles! Fortunately, everyone survived. Well… not everyone. The poor butler, Emery Parker, soon passed away whilst in the midst of conducting his duties.
    INL8aSIl.png

Not one to mourn in front of others, young Francis was hit the hardest by the butler’s passing.
    NX61sQHl.png

Enter Lawrence Locklear, the new butler. Sent by the same individuals who had sent Mister Emery, Mister Lawrence knows it shall be difficult to fill his predecessor’s shoes.
    dUWfvCXl.png

Omg I can't believe it! How tragic!!! :'(:s
    I feel bad for Francis.. (and Emery Parker, ofc) :(

( @Celticgamer0 This is really genius!! Creativity level exploded. B.r.i.l.l.i.a.n.t.)
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @lukeaha I got the idea for the style of pictures from another simmer, but thanks ^.^ Everyone is still so upset, but Mister Locklear is doing his best to keep the stress down the best way he knows how.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited March 2018

@Cynna I am amazed!! Wonderful pictures and awesome story - very original and veryberry interesting!! Your sims are so special looking. :love:
    And yes, I know it's a though one, only to use 3 pictures. BUT you are more than welcome to (actually you are hereby obligated to do so >:)o:) ) share more pictures as your family's story develop.
    And thank you very much, I am glad people like the idea :blush:

Well...if you insist. ;)

You're very kind, @lukeaha. Back in the day, I used to share pictures of homes. I think that this may be the first time that I've shared a family. Thanks for the encouragement. :)

Fiona McNamara-Scott is Phaedra and Owen's mother. She's a lot like Phaedra -- privileged, but with the added benefit of a wealthy father to back it up. Fiona is all about her family. Yet, she also covets power. She wants to shut down all of those naysayers who were against her marriage. That includes her own father.

Right now, Fiona has two objectives: 1) Hold onto her husband 2) Get him elected governor. She came up with a scheme to accomplish both things at once. She and Damien would renew their wedding vows. Immediately afterward, Damien would announce his candidacy.

At first, Damien wasn't thrilled with the idea. He already had one foot out the door. However, he soon warmed up to plan. Fiona's skillful persuasion, in addition to a little bit of old-fashioned blackmail from his father-in-law, sealed the deal. Apparently, old Mr. McNamara has his own plans for a family member in the governor's house. Even if it has to be his hated son-in-law.

So, here is Fiona, in all her glory as she makes the announcement to the wedding guests.

Afcag42.jpg

Damien does what he does best. He woos the crowd as Phaedra and Owen smile dutifully.

jI67K6c.jpg

Before dinner, Fiona takes a moment to reminisce with Phaedra. Their little family has come so far since those early days.

xU6sl74.jpg

Bonus picture, because I couldn't help it ;) :

Pride goeth before the fall.

0FFDwNV.jpg

(Many thanks to the creator of the venue, Deligracy. I made some changes to it. However, her wonderful base gave me plenty of inspiration. Kudos.)

Post edited by Cynna on
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member

Ae6nHqM.png

I love this picture. <3
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    edited February 2018
    I think your family seems pretty exciting, actually. Did Kurtis get pregnant while abducted by aliens!?! :D
    I have seen a goal inside the game, to get a male pregnant with an alien baby, or something like that. And I have wondered how to achieve that. :p
    The alien toddlers are adorable <3 (I have never seen alien toddlers before :# )
    Kurtis did indeedy get pregnant when he got abducted -- twice! He was abducted so many times in his first two weeks without me really trying and I was stunned when he returned pregnant the first time because, while I had hoped he would get preggers, I didn't expect it to happen so soon. His house was barely furnished and he was just starting a promising career as a Scientist, so I had no idea how he'd manage hehe.

When bump number two popped up I was even more stunned as Kurtis' daughter, Honey, was the first baby in Sims 4 I'd raised so having a second was going to be interesting. Let me say that I am grateful that both are now children, because raising two toddlers while working a 10am-6pm full on Scientist career was a... unique experience. But it has meant that I've not had terribly much of a chance to properly enjoy the baby and toddler stage, so I'm wondering if a third might be "encouraged" in the not-too-distant future. :wink:

So much fun though, I've not had so much in the way of surprises in a Sim game since Sims 2. And yes, there is a goal to have an alien baby. It happens randomly when a male Sim is abducted -- you'll know fairly quickly as they'll have a unique moodlet and, eventually, their tummy will start glowing randomly and playing weird music.

The kids are absolutely adorable.
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited March 2018
    Allie is doing well in high school....here she is taking a picture with her first boyfriend....a boy from her neighborhood that she's been friends with since her toddler days:
    SAXpFI8.png

Brandon -- A bear....um, I mean boy...and his dog. Dakota has gotten much bigger since they adopted him:
    DMEgcU3.png

The baby of the family, Katie, enjoying some chicken nuggets with dad:
    BZ2KnlY.png

• Options
    edited March 2018
    @lukeaha I got the idea for the style of pictures from another simmer, but thanks ^.^ Everyone is still so upset, but Mister Locklear is doing his best to keep the stress down the best way he knows how.

I am glad to hear that :(
  • Options
    It's my pleasure, @Cynna :)

I must admit I have had to read your post a couple of times to fully understand (your English is quite high, so it is a bit challenging - but that's just great so that I can have a little practice before my mid-term next week) but that just shows how much of a thought you have put into it really. :)
    But, I believe I have now come to understand what is going on. And wow, it is indeed not small things.
    It seems like there is quite some machinations going on in this family. And what is old Mr. McNamara up to??
    Once again your post forms a synthesis (I hope this is the right proverb) which makes it all the more enjoyable. Very intriguing story expressed by beautiful pictures! I especially enjoy the third picture, that's so very cute :blush:

But I don't know what the proverb means: Pride goeth before the fall ? :|
  • Options
    Gwaeri wrote: »
    Kurtis did indeedy get pregnant when he got abducted -- twice! He was abducted so many times in his first two weeks without me really trying and I was stunned when he returned pregnant the first time because, while I had hoped he would get preggers, I didn't expect it to happen so soon. His house was barely furnished and he was just starting a promising career as a Scientist, so I had no idea how he'd manage hehe.

When bump number two popped up I was even more stunned as Kurtis' daughter, Honey, was the first baby in Sims 4 I'd raised so having a second was going to be interesting. Let me say that I am grateful that both are now children, because raising two toddlers while working a 10am-6pm full on Scientist career was a... unique experience. But it has meant that I've not had terribly much of a chance to properly enjoy the baby and toddler stage, so I'm wondering if a third might be "encouraged" in the not-too-distant future. :wink:

So much fun though, I've not had so much in the way of surprises in a Sim game since Sims 2. And yes, there is a goal to have an alien baby. It happens randomly when a male Sim is abducted -- you'll know fairly quickly as they'll have a unique moodlet and, eventually, their tummy will start glowing randomly and playing weird music.

The kids are absolutely adorable.

You have totally convinced me, @Gwaeri : Next time I'll start a new game it will definitely be a single male!!! A glowing tummy that plays music? I haaave to experience that! xD
    And thank you very much for taking the time to write such a long and informing post. :blush:
    I can just imagine the stress Kurtis (and you) have been going through - especially if it is your first time! Raising, not one, but two toddlers while having a job.. as you said, an unique experience. ;)

In my sisters last game, she had a normal sim and an alien having children, but her children wasn't aliens. They were just blue....
    So, I wonder if your children has any alien-skills? Or if they will first appear when they get older?
  • Options
    @JimG72 Allie is very pretty - and what a hottie she has found herself, and a cute story!
    That bear costume really puts a smile on my face. It's really hilarious pictures both you and @3KNPen has taken! :D And awww the dog. I still really like the gesture you showed in you second post. :blush:
    And I must say you have been really lucky with all your children. They are so pretty and adorable. I now have hope, that children is not always doomed to be ugly...
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    The white children grew into fine children, so I thought we would try them in the jungle. It is hard careing for four of them. Poor Rene didn't do well
    w9iWXVw.png
    His father grieved and death just stood there, his first time in the jungle, I think he was a bit confused. while poor little Rene slowly died, Death just looked around. I mean he stood there turning his head to look around.
    Z3GxwVJ.png
    It took a while for his sister to be sad
    this went on for hours and everyone was getting hungry and tired. and Rebecca noticing no one was paying her attention
    gwxHFCV.png
    I didn't go with this outcome, Rene is my only born in by abduction alien child. this happened in my game but my sims will not remember it. I went back to before they left. This time I'll make sure the kids are well equipped.
  • Options
    @feetinstockings Is it wrong of me to be smiling while reading your tragic adventure?

Thanks for sharing something from the new pack, it's very exciting :smiley:
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    @feetinstockings Is it wrong of me to be smiling while reading your tragic adventure?

Thanks for sharing something from the new pack, it's very exciting :smiley:

after the shock I was laughing to. I was thinking how tame it is. The kids will be fine. lol I just hope they can use the bottles.
  • Options
    GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    edited March 2018
    You have totally convinced me, @Gwaeri : Next time I'll start a new game it will definitely be a single male!!! A glowing tummy that plays music? I haaave to experience that! xD
    And thank you very much for taking the time to write such a long and informing post. :blush:
    I can just imagine the stress Kurtis (and you) have been going through - especially if it is your first time! Raising, not one, but two toddlers while having a job.. as you said, an unique experience. ;)

In my sisters last game, she had a normal sim and an alien having children, but her children wasn't aliens. They were just blue....
    So, I wonder if your children has any alien-skills? Or if they will first appear when they get older?
    Alien babies shall soon take over the world!! You're most welcome, it's nice to be able to chat about the game and share our experiences. :smile: I'm not sure how human/alien baby genes work, although my second save is a human and alien couple so I'll be interested to find out.

Regarding alien abilities, there are a couple but I honestly haven't played enough since the toddlers aged up to check if they're available at that life stage. I'll let you know next time I play!
  • Options
    Unlucky in love

Peppy was recently invited out on a date. (If i remember correctly, he asked her out the same day they met each other, so you'd suppose he would be into her, right? (Or simply desperate))
    awq2ds.png
    But as you can tell by Peppy's facial expression, it didn't go very well. He rejected her, even though he was the one to ask her out!?

But, Peppy did make sure he would never do something like this again. The privilege of being a journalist. :star:
    abthxw.png