Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current family using 3 pictures

Comments

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Jonah and Candy are married.
    02-15-18_4-41-30_PM.png
    They have 2 daughters, Lolli and Coco.
    02-19-18_7-46-47_PM.png
    Although Yuki moved out, she and Candy are still close.
    02-19-18_8-26-12_PM.png
  • Options
    lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    @Simtown15 Nice introduction to their lives. Sweet names for the children. :)
    Where is the place they got married, it's nice.
  • Options
    @lukeaha They got married at the chalet in Windenburg.
  • Options
    So, I am now playing another Family: Peppy Prox
    I created her to test out the Club functions. But I didn't realize it wasn't very fun if she did not have any particular interests - which she didn't.
    But oh well, she would just joing the Avant Gardes for a start.
    34edhev.png

Then I found out I wanted her to be a journalist. And so I created a writing-club. But the members weren't standing in line.
    So I would socialize to find members (it went okay, but not perfect)
    35mgtg7.png

Lastly, I am of course also looking for romance. And I found what I wanted to be the one. But... then I found out he was older than me (and now he is old actually...) So, this was me when finding out:
    wa0ww5.png
  • Options
    @Simtown15 thank you :)
  • Options
    @lukeaha Was it Dominic? He's married to Moira and has 2 kids.
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @lukeaha Was it Dominic? He's married to Moira and has 2 kids.

Uhm, I don't know? I remember his last name to be Fyres?
    But when I have asked him if he is single, he said yes. But still, he would always reject me :'(
    Luckily I am just so over him now. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @lukeaha It was definitely Dominic then! Poor Moira; she's my favorite sim that came with Get Together. Your sim was being a home wrecker without even knowing it! As for me, I always check their age and match young adults with young adults. Some young men who came with Get Together are Paolo, Joaquin, and Gunther.
  • Options
    @Simtown15 I actually don’t think I have met her yet, but I am good friends with their daughters. It’s weird to think about it now. And tragic. Their daughters are on my age, and we are friends, and still I thought about having a relationship with their father...
    thank you very much for the help - i will defintely have an eye out for them ;)
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited February 2018
    Agnes getting ready for her wedding day
    1peAbJdl.png

Exchanging vows
    okmAMy3l.png

Eloise Landgraab grew into a teen and her snobbish trait has the butler running ragged :lol:
    FVDbeCYl.png

Welcome to 1862!
  • Options
    @Celticgamer0 Love the first picture, that’s well thought out! In what game have you gotten that “function” or what to call it? :) Nice wedding picture. But Uh oh, her Eloise... :D
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    edited February 2018
    Roger and Sloane. They got married and moved to Windenburg.
    5xyf5hU.jpg

Triplets as kids. From left to right: Aurelia, Aurora, Felix, Auriga, Aria and Aristid.
    wi5iCgq.jpg

Aristid (right) with best friend and cousin Maxim (aunt Olivia's son). There's also Maxim's dog Zaza.
    FVo2GHc.jpg

• Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited February 2018
    This is a great idea for a post. But, man, using only three pictures is hard. :D

My family is extended and it's growing in ways that I never imagined. However, for my pictures, I've concentrated on the two Sims that I really love telling stories about the most.

Phaedra Scott is a Daddy's girl with a strong self of entitlement. She has this feeling that the world, and the people in it, were made solely for her amusement. It's all about her -- her and her shoes.

She runs a fairly successful food blog and San Myshuno is the perfect place to find content and inspiration. Except, instead of getting a reasonable place in The Market, Phaedra moved into a high rise in the Fashion District and is living waaaay beyond her means. When her lights recently got cut off, panic set in. Plus, the bills for the brand new furnishings and appliances are all coming due.

nFqGehJ.png

Never fear, big bro to the rescue. Phaedra's brother and partner in crime, Owen Scott, offered to move in to help with the expenses.

Truth be told, Owen has been suggesting that he move in for months. You know, two can live cheaper than one. Or, so he says. Phaedra was so desperate, she finally agreed. Now, she can breathe a sigh of relief. Her shoe addiction is saved!

However, Owen's got another reason for wanting to leave his place and to move to San Myshuno. Throughout his young life, he's been known to do some really stupid things. But this time, it's huge and their father is on the war path. Owen figured that a little space would do them both good. Because, at the moment, Willow Creek isn't big enough for the both of them. If Dad doesn't know where to find him, well...maybe this thing might blow over. Besides, he's about to turn San Myshuno inside out and upside down. Life is good.

JYL5KXb.jpg

But, Damien Scott is no one's fool. His two kids are thick as thieves. Of course Owen would be laying low at his sister's place. Where else would that boy go?

Damien arrives at Phaedra's apartment, angrier than either kid has ever seen him. He puts Owen on notice -- "Boy, you're playing a really dangerous game."

For once in her life, Phaedra's starting to consider someone other than herself. Their family has always been a hot mess, but this development has the potential to bring it all down. She's made up her mind that, this time, she's going to have to be the one to play Miss Fix-it.

O13WBpp.jpg

P.S. @CK213, I love your pictures. I think that I've been using a house similar to the one that you're using for your orphanage. It's always cool to see how different people utilize similar spaces. :)

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    lukeaha wrote: »
    So, this was me when finding out:
    wa0ww5.png

<3:D
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Hi there! :)

This is ment to be a little fun thing where you post 3 pictures you think describe your current family.
    It could be pictures of things you think "this is so typical" or shows the thought behind your family, or simply just something adorable.
    It's all up to you - you are the one to know your family the best! ;)

You can of course do this to more than just one family.
    And you are welcome to show new pictures regularly - or maybe even "3 highlights of today".

I am looking forward to see lots of pictures of lots of different families! :)

I will start out myself, so that you will also get an idea of what I mean.
    You can choose to add a little describtions to your pictures, if you think they need a little explanation. But they can also just speak for themselves.

My current family:

27yy71d.png

I actually started out with just her (when she was younger ofc). And now she has gotten old and live with her son and daughter-in-law. I had her live with them, so that she could help take care of her grandchildren. (And I just now see that I have forgotten to change her make-up since she has gotten old...)

9a65pu.png

This picture shows that they are all very creative, and also the fact that they were expecting their 3 child, which was actually born right after I took this picture, and is in fact the baby in the Picture above.

2qcnz1w.png

Sibling love

Enjoy! And feel free to be creative :)

Here's my current household. Well, there's one sim in two separate households because I'm attempting the Legacy Challenge. Emily Gilbert is my founder and the man I'm hoping she marries is Ethan Parker. I usually play with them as one household but decided to spice it up.
    39584021285_479f8b7dde_o.png

Ethan was part of the 'Welcome Wagon' and they hit it off right away.
    26608877858_8460789c87_o.png
    39769436874_99d4f94ddd_o.png

Emily is in the Writer career and I switched to Ethan and put him in the Tech Guru career.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @Celticgamer0 Love the first picture, that’s well thought out! In what game have you gotten that “function” or what to call it? :) Nice wedding picture. But Uh oh, her Eloise... :D

It's from the vanity mirror from Vintage Glamour, I believe :smile:
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,539 Member
    edited February 2018
    Cynna wrote: »

Phaedra Scott is a Daddy's girl with a strong self of entitlement. She has this feeling that the world, and the people in it, were made solely for her amusement. It's all about her -- her and her shoes.
    nFqGehJ.png

Oh, that sounds like a fun point of view to play a sim.

It sounds like how my Olivia sim should be, up until the point she loses her parents and have to survive on her own, but she is definitely off in that direction. Right now she's just a toddler.
    12-03-17_1-06-05nbspAM.png
    I haven't decided how the parents are going to... exit.
    Right now I am wondering just how dangerous those jungle adventures are. >:)

Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

Just a little family play over in Brin. Bay

Ow4ifnZ.png

w3fBr0y.png

5DZsxdh.png
  • Options
    @applefeather2 The Delgatos?
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @applefeather2 The Delgatos?

It is! :)
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    My current family is now the Wildes. I got sick of the Ashtons because I took waaay too many screenshots 'em.

10547xi.jpg

21ms00o.jpg

14y4qs2.jpg

It's mostly just Sam putting up with Alexa's shenanigans.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    CK213 wrote: »
    Right now I am wondering just how dangerous those jungle adventures are. >:)

Hmmm...I see poisoned darts in someone's future. :D

ETA: Olivia looks just like her Daddy.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    edited February 2018
    This is such a fun idea for a thread! I've enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures. I don't have the most exciting moments to share, unfortunately (I forgot to screenshot the time when Kurtis, my Sim, set himself on fire while heavily pregnant...) but it's a nice progression of his life so far. :smile:

Ae6nHqM.png

0GGlHty.png

wRQPbsD.png
  • Options
    @Wolfium How about Cora? :)
  • Options
    Cynna wrote: »
    This is a great idea for a post. But, man, using only three pictures is hard. :D

My family is extended and it's growing in ways that I never imagined. However, for my pictures, I've concentrated on the two Sims that I really love telling stories about the most.

She runs a fairly successful food blog and San Myshuno is the perfect place to find content and inspiration. Except, instead of getting a reasonable place in The Market, Phaedra moved into a high rise in the Fashion District and is living waaaay beyond her means. When her lights recently got cut off, panic set in. Plus, the bills for the brand new furnishings and appliances are all coming due.

nFqGehJ.png

Never fear, big bro to the rescue. Phaedra's brother and partner in crime, Owen Scott, offered to move in to help with the expenses.

Truth be told, Owen has been suggesting that he move in for months. You know, two can live cheaper than one. Or, so he says. Phaedra was so desperate, she finally agreed. Now, she can breathe a sigh of relief. Her shoe addiction is saved!

However, Owen's got another reason for wanting to leave his place and to move to San Myshuno. Throughout his young life, he's been known to do some really stupid things. But this time, it's huge and their father is on the war path. Owen figured that a little space would do them both good. Because, at the moment, Willow Creek isn't big enough for the both of them. If Dad doesn't know where to find him, well...maybe this thing might blow over. Besides, he's about to turn San Myshuno inside out and upside down. Life is good.

JYL5KXb.jpg

But, Damien Scott is no one's fool. His two kids are thick as thieves. Of course Owen would be laying low at his sister's place. Where else would that boy go?

Damien arrives at Phaedra's apartment, angrier than either kid has ever seen him. He puts Owen on notice -- "Boy, you're playing a really dangerous game."

For once in her life, Phaedra's starting to consider someone other than herself. Their family has always been a hot mess, but this development has the potential to bring it all down. She's made up her mind that, this time, she's going to have to be the one to play Miss Fix-it.

O13WBpp.jpg

P.S. @CK213, I love your pictures. I think that I've been using a house similar to the one that you're using for your orphanage. It's always cool to see how different people utilize similar spaces. :)

@Cynna I am amazed!! Wonderful pictures and awesome story - very original and veryberry interesting!! Your sims are so special looking. :love:
    And yes, I know it's a though one, only to use 3 pictures. BUT you are more than welcome to (actually you are hereby obligated to do so >:)o:) ) share more pictures as your family's story develop.
    And thank you very much, I am glad people like the idea :blush: