Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current family using 3 pictures

Comments

• Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    rC9ohrd.png

DVrRFUZ.png

IjnhDxX.png
    Created these two last night so haven't had too much time to play with them just yet. I just thought to start some kind of a legacy challenge and visit Granite Falls for the first time (I've owned the game pack for quite some time now and never actually visited Granite Falls in any of my games)
  • Options
    lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member

@applefeather2 I really like the looks of Gentian too, she is very special! Have you made her yourself? :)
    It might seem odd, but I like how it looks like Billy is bald.
  • Options
    @Celticgamer0 I really dig the house too!! I have actually never played with “poor” sims like that. I think it great how it is an “abandoned house”.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Work turned out pretty stressful for Sphere, but her day wasn't quite as bad as Morgana's.

XJZS7Tt.png

Sphere listening to earbuds while "singing" to Rosalee as an infant.

QvU5j1B.png

Rosalee aged up and instantly wanted food. So Sphere gave the over-excited tot a PB&J sandwich. (First time I've used highchairs since toddlers release).

D7Y3Gw9.png
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    This family has been mostly background sims, but I'm now really excited about playing them. It's a real challenge as they live in a slum.

This guy always wants to make drinks at the roof top bar, other sims don't even go there.
    bSCs38Z.png

The lot is cat hangout and dog hangout, so there are lot of strays around.
    geS16fa.png

Teen sim is trying to build a bridge when an unexpected ufo attack happens!
    pMn4E8n.png

@luimistelija I find your background with this family very facinating! :)
    I really like your pictures, they are well taken and tells good stories.
    Slum it is indeed! I feel sad for the guy in the first picture.. :/
    I have never tried having a teenager abducted - cool! Did anything special happen? (Probably not)
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited March 2018
    The most recent sim I've been playing is named Zach. He lived alone in a very small two bedroom apartment. He was finally getting his life together when someone leaves an infant at his door with a message that says take good care of her. pp9kcy9.jpg
    Zach is pretty goofy. Always making funny faces and telling funny stories. He decided to make his spare room which was an office into the babies room.
    8WK8mmR.jpg
    He decided to name her Sansa since he's into game of thrones. haha, She turns out to be a handful and a little wild.
    81fDJoY.jpg
    But in the end, he loves that little girl more than anything.

Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    I am enjoying everyone's pictures ^.^

Came back to my Decades Challenge and Agnes gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Terrance ^.^
    b7lUAMSl.png

Francis and Eloise were then wed
    SCu9xCjl.png

She does not look as thrilled as Francis however, poor girl
    VGMIl69l.png
  • Options
    I really love this image as it captures Percival’s love for Agnes perfectly!
    When you realise just how lucky you are to have her…
    1TWbRnWl.png

Little Terrance Evans ^.^
    njjLC7tl.png

Mum brought him some brekky ^.^
    FrJGPIVl.png
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    lukeaha wrote: »
    This family has been mostly background sims, but I'm now really excited about playing them. It's a real challenge as they live in a slum.

This guy always wants to make drinks at the roof top bar, other sims don't even go there.
    bSCs38Z.png

The lot is cat hangout and dog hangout, so there are lot of strays around.
    geS16fa.png

Teen sim is trying to build a bridge when an unexpected ufo attack happens!
    pMn4E8n.png

@luimistelija I find your background with this family very facinating! :)
    I really like your pictures, they are well taken and tells good stories.
    Slum it is indeed! I feel sad for the guy in the first picture.. :/
    I have never tried having a teenager abducted - cool! Did anything special happen? (Probably not)

Thank you :) It was the old guy who got abducted (on the background). Too bad he couldn't get an alien baby.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Willow Creek legacy

Marriage of Aria and Cecil (Why, Aristid? Your romance bar is empty and didn't you realize this is wedding till the end?)
    oM46hSB.jpg

Tripplets moved to Windenburg island, and Felix payed the visit.
    sTgSwrN.jpg

Cora's end.
    suD9hjs.jpg

• Options
    Agnes is preggers again. Such was the woman’s lot back then.
    sC1wQkll.png

Giving birth to twins for the first time;
    William and Emily Evans
    a89Im8Ul.png

Percival and Terrance having a bit of Father/Son time ^.^
    ICV4gQKl.png
  • Options
    edwie22 wrote: »
    The Garcias

y3X9rPZ.jpg
    This is my family and they were my very first sims! Both Denis and Ramon were born in The Sims Freeplay, Denis was my very first sim and with him I started the game four years ago. These pixel characters have a special place in my heart. When the game started Denis was mid-twenties and was working as in-house doctor for the Fire Department. Ramon was a firefighter and that is how they met and fell in love.

The had two kids, Denim and Byron. In present time, Denis and Ramon are 45 years old. Denim (left) is 18 years old and is son of Ramon through a surrogate mother. Byron (right) is 16 and son of Denis through the same surrogate, meaning the kids are biological half-brothers. Denim was my very first toddler in Sims Freeplay. When I migrated the game to TS4, they were the first ones to make it into Willow Creek. Years later, they now live in Newcrest in that huge 50x40 lot by the lake.

QkI7Jc0.jpg
    Denis and Ramon when they started dating back in the day (cant believe I still have that screenshot)

Denis is now chief traumatologist at the hospital (he is the one with the doctor career) and Ramon is celebrity chef and the owner of my Dine Out restaurant (it still plum me off that the family cannot work there, unlike in Freeplay). Denim will graduate high school this year, so in the game I think I will soon move him to San Myshuno with two of his neighbors who are the same age. TS4 does not have university so I have to make-believe haha.

Byron is special for me. He was very awkward as a child, and his puberty hit very late, until he was like 14 or 15. He was very small and with a squeaky voice. His friends grew up before he did and they refused to leave him behind, so he was always the smallest in the group. Suddenly he just grew up to that hunk he is today and there you go... co-captain of Junior varsity football team, aspiring DJ, and is the boyfriend of Luna Villarreal (who in my game is the hottest cheerleader in school),. They have a dog (weimaraner) named Ponchi.

ORww5gD.png
    Byron with his girlfriend Luna

@edwie22 I really admire your passion for this family - and what a history you’ve got together! :blush:
    When you mention Freeplay, is that then a game for it self or a function in-game? Because it sounds great!
    And when you say you migrated the game to TS4, did you then actually transfer them into TS4 or did you redo them in TS4 and then just started where you stopped in the other game?
    Fantastic pictures - they look absolutely stunning! And aaww the second picture - it really is incredible you still had it! :love:
  • Options
    @FanPhoria naaaaaaw!! :love: Have you breded those puppies? Did you get two? Do you get to pick their characteristicks or are they chosen on forehand based on the parents breeds? (I am asking by interest (i don’t know how to phrase that, I hope you can understand what I mean), because I will soon try it the first time myself. But.. apparently my dog is very Picky, so it is not very easy :| )
    Your House looks very interesting. Kind of like a fort with the stonewalls and the special floor. :)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I haven't stopped by in tiny bit I always have to check if I gave out awesomes and such, after playing some other saves went back to an older one with the premade Pancakes. Also I used these pics once but I like them.
    40296370235_2d3cb7073e_c.jpg
    Their kids devour his food like locusts doesn't know if he should be thrilled, feel complimented or miffed that he spends so much time in the kitchen.
    40478929164_5476cc837b_c.jpg
    Happy daddy's home.
    40296370795_a7ed03dc65_c.jpg
    Most family time happens in front of the stereo they like to dance with one another.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    A mystery ceremony.(actually the wedding of Cassandra Goth and Yutang Chunyu, Yutang's the guy who has slanting long fringe.)
    CpyPtf.png

Yutang and Cassandra's son, Linfeng, a gothic boy.
    CpyKA0.png

Yutang's sister, "The witch" Jiuge, and her boyfriend Alexander Goth.( Yes, he's Alexander Goth)
    CpyQhT.png

Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    edwie22edwie22 Posts: 100 Member
    lukeaha wrote: »

@edwie22 I really admire your passion for this family - and what a history you’ve got together! :blush:
    When you mention Freeplay, is that then a game for it self or a function in-game? Because it sounds great!
    And when you say you migrated the game to TS4, did you then actually transfer them into TS4 or did you redo them in TS4 and then just started where you stopped in the other game?
    Fantastic pictures - they look absolutely stunning! And aaww the second picture - it really is incredible you still had it! :love:

@lukeaha

Thank you! The Sims Freeplay is the mobile version of The Sims separate from Sims 1, 2, 3 and 4. I started playing it on my iPad and that is how I got hooked. However this game had an update where your sims died, meaning you needed to let the course of life go through and for every death you got a baby. I did NOT like that and I was not going to kill off my sims so I read reviews about Sims 4, purchased it and the 'migration' means that I recreated my characters in Sims 4 with a gazillion more options. I would have never bought TS4 if it wasn't for that update... talk about fate!

The story did not stop with Sims 4... They still exist in the other game, except that in there, both Denim and Byron are already adults. They had a toddler brother named Sean but it was too much and I didnt bring him to TS4.

Eventually I stopped playing Sims Freeplay because nowadays you cannot advance in the game unless you purchase stuff in-game, it's gotten to a point that made it unplayable. They give you all these challenges that you cannot complete unless you buy simoleons, social points and they cost real money. So I preferred Sims 4 because of the options it has. Nothing against freeplay, I used to like a lot.. the babies there are their own life stage complete with toys, clothing, hair, etc.. The toddlers are amazing and they can race cars, get into pools, do choreographies, etc. But over time they changed looks and animations and it doesn't feel as homey.

As for the Garcias's story, its a mix of things I created together with things that actually happened in the game via autonomy. I loved being surprised like that (Luna is VERY crazy about her bf!). And Ramon actually burned down Chez Llama for an insurance payout hahahahah

BTW, Freeplay afterwards made death optional, so now when your sims turns into elder for the last stage you can decide if they will continue or not. I guess a lot of people complained. Some would say, "just create your sim again" but that is not the idea!

Qaaerwf.png

qBIYrrB.png
  • Options
    RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    edwie22 wrote: »

As for the Garcias's story.....

Are they in the gallery? I know a lot of players don't share their families... which I totally understand, but I wouldn't mind putting them in my game if they are available.

• Options
    I love coming to this thread and seeing others photos!!

My toddlers (Rosalee, the red-head, aged to child right before I saved and exited).

All three toddlers:

WiIeerR.jpg

Rosemary and Rosalee with Dad, Brycen:

shDO0iQ.jpg

Roswell:

hRA4TFh.jpg
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    edited April 2018
    I took a bit of a break from playing but have been keeping an eye on this thread as I've really been enjoying seeing what everyone posts! @lukeaha I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you about alien children abilities! I double checked my game when I next opened it and found that the children can "Talk about weird atmospheric pressure", although I've also recently noticed a "Practice telepathy" interaction that I've not explored properly yet.

I'm still loving Kurtis and his family, although things haven't progressed terribly much in terms of aging or anything but that's because I've been focusing on renovating their house. Here are some updates:

24HN4F9.png
    I've extended the house and refurnished it; there is one spare room that may become a nursery in the not-too-distant future... we shall see!!

CoLGu95.png
    "Contact aliens," they said. "It'll be fine," they said. Whelp, now he's dancing rather poorly with his two alien children, one of whom is going through a bear phase. I love these kids.

kbU7aHz.png
    Another 'round the table shot, this time in their new kitchen/dining room.

Honey and Kurtis are both going to age up soon so that could be interesting. :smile:
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

As you can see, Bob is thrilled to be told about the new pregnancy. :wink:

m7kGo1f.png
  • Options
    Gwaeri wrote: »
    I took a bit of a break from playing but have been keeping an eye on this thread as I've really been enjoying seeing what everyone posts! @lukeaha I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you about alien children abilities! I double checked my game when I next opened it and found that the children can "Talk about weird atmospheric pressure", although I've also recently noticed a "Practice telepathy" interaction that I've not explored properly yet.

I'm still loving Kurtis and his family, although things haven't progressed terribly much in terms of aging or anything but that's because I've been focusing on renovating their house. Here are some updates:

24HN4F9.png
    I've extended the house and refurnished it; there is one spare room that may become a nursery in the not-too-distant future... we shall see!!

Honey and Kurtis are both going to age up soon so that could be interesting. :smile:

I really like the look of that first scr. shot of your house!
  • Options

m7kGo1f.png

Poor Bob!!! :(
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited April 2018
    @applefeather2 :smiley: funny since I have a save where now they will get to work on baby number 7 in a few days. I just picture the old them not wanting any.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ChelleJo wrote: »

m7kGo1f.png

Poor Bob!!! :(
    He will just have to get used to it!
    I was so unhappy that my game had made them elders while I wasn't looking (danged settings!) that I youngenized them and got right to breeding. :smiley:
  • Options
    Terrance's birthday soon turned sour when Emma, the dog, passed away :disappointed:
    Naqyxkzl.png

Worst birthday ever…
    QEI4XpYl.png

Agnes petting on her cow plant… if only she knew the reason behind it >.>
    xZDfptdl.png