Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• Options
    LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    Rose's recent posts about DeKay seem kinda scummy
  • Options
    Have we heard from nani? I can't remember
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    I think she posted once after day started.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Who do you guys think is scummy then? Besides me, cuz we all know it's me who killed Sam... wowowwowowow.

Is that a confession? Since you never lie lol

No, it's sarcasm.

It's funny seeing people all thinking it's me who killed Sam. You can ask Sonschi cuz she's been scum with me before and when we're being suspected and as much as she wants to get rid of them, I would say no.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Unvote
    Not many people are defending DeKay... and I don't like Rose's vote. I could see her being scum or third because of it.
    Vote: Rose
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Good morning ^^

First of all, I unvote DeKay. The way she reacts to all the votes seems too town. Maybe I was too stuck on her not saying she's town. But I still have doubts about kitty being town. As I said yesterday, she is too keen on finding scum to be scum herself. But I get scum vibes from her so she's probably third.

Vote kitty
  • Options
    Unvote
    Not many people are defending DeKay... and I don't like Rose's vote. I could see her being scum or third because of it.

What don't you like about her vote? This isn't me defending anyone before anyone says I am. I'm just asking so I can understand.
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Good morning ^^

First of all, I unvote DeKay. The way she reacts to all the votes seems too town. Maybe I was too stuck on her not saying she's town. But I still have doubts about kitty being town. As I said yesterday, she is too keen on finding scum to be scum herself. But I get scum vibes from her so she's probably third.

Vote kitty

Mafia is our first priority until we have reason to believe that the third party is harmful. Why are you going for third instead of mafia? Are you mafia? This makes it kinda seem like you are
  • Options
    Unvote

What don't you like about her vote? This isn't me defending anyone before anyone says I am. I'm just asking so I can understand.

It doesn't look like it was given much thought, just like it was jumping onto a popular vote.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Unvote

It doesn't look like it was given much thought, just like it was jumping onto a popular vote.

Yeah, okay, I can see what you mean

I can't tell if rose is actually scummy or if people are just making her seem scummy
  • Options
    Good morning ^^

Vote kitty

Mafia is our first priority until we have reason to believe that the third party is harmful. Why are you going for third instead of mafia? Are you mafia? This makes it kinda seem like you are

No it's my first time playing mafia with a third party. I didn't know we want to get scum first.

Ok, so then I have to think about everyone again: (my list I made during night 1 but I need to change some things...)

Rose: I thought she was town but I get the slight feeling she might not be that townish.
    Lizzy: Can't read her at all. 50/50
    kitty: I'd say she's third.
    DeKay: I was pretty sure she's scum but I doubt it a bit now. I wanna see what happens next before I check on her again.
    Em: I tend to say she's more townish. She seems to be helpful.
    Caro: Is probably town I'd say. Not 100% sure tho
    nani: The way she reacted on her votes was too townish imo.
    Katie: I don't know why but I get scum vibes from her. I might be wrong tho cause I've never played with her before.
    Lala: I don't see why some think she's scum. She seems townish to me.
    icey: I know he can be tricky so I tend to say he might be scum.
    Zinnia: No scum vibes at all.

So, to conclude: Katie, icey and Rose are on my scum list now (not 100% sure tho!) and kitty on my third list.
  • Options
    "Lala: I don't see why some think she's scum. She seems townish to me." - Sonchi

That's exactly why people are scared of her. She almost always seems town. I think she's good this time though
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Can I be added to afterlife please?

Sure thing!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    "Lala: I don't see why some think she's scum. She seems townish to me." - Sonchi

That's exactly why people are scared of her. She almost always seems town. I think she's good this time though

Yeah I've only played with Lala once but I was scum in that game. But she found out all three scum on day 1 already :joy: I was so scared of her. I think we killed her night 2 then.

Oh, I forgot to vote in my previous post.

Vote Katie
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited February 2018
    VOTE COUNT

Lala - Kitty,
    nani - Katie,
    Rose - Zinnia,
    Katie - Sonschi

Currently, Lala will be lynched as she has held 1 vote the longest.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Good morning ^^

Vote kitty

I think it doesn't matter which party we go for. Sure, there wasn't 2 nightkills. That doesn't mean there isn't a dangerous third party. Night was unexpectedly cut short too. A mafia usually would love to keep a third party as long as possible before trying to find them cuz a dangerous third party can 'help' them kill town faster.

Your comment makes me think you're hiding something...

I still believe the third party is dangerous cuz 10 townies vs a harmless third party and 3 scum just seems too simple. I guess we can only find out in night 2 to see if there are 2 deaths. If there's only 1, then it could be an alien, arsonist or a cult. >.<
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    VOTE COUNT

Lala - Kitty,
    nani - Katie,
    Rose - Zinnia,
    Katie - Sonschi

How much time do we have until day ends?
  • Options
    Oh DeKay can be third. That would explain why no one is defending her too.
    I forgot we had a third.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    VOTE COUNT

Lala - Kitty,
    nani - Katie,
    Rose - Zinnia,
    Katie - Sonschi

How much time do we have until day ends?

About 11 hours.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I forgot we had a third.

No one is defending me cuz no one loves my sassy attitude. XD XD XD :bawling:

Also, I realize it does make me look even more like a third party since I wasn't online before the end of night and there doesn't seem to be a nightkill. >.<

When you didn't do anything wrong but everything points to you:

sIFvt39.png
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I forgot we had a third.

Also, I realize it does make me look even more like a third party since I wasn't online before the end of night and there doesn't seem to be a nightkill. >.<

sIFvt39.png

Please, you're hardly lynched. :no_mouth:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I forgot we had a third.

sIFvt39.png

Please, you're hardly lynched. :no_mouth:

I know, but I am just used to dying in games. XD This is how I feel in every game. Hahahaha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Good morning ^^

Vote kitty

I think it doesn't matter which party we go for. Sure, there wasn't 2 nightkills. That doesn't mean there isn't a dangerous third party. Night was unexpectedly cut short too. A mafia usually would love to keep a third party as long as possible before trying to find them cuz a dangerous third party can 'help' them kill town faster.

Your comment makes me think you're hiding something...

I still believe the third party is dangerous cuz 10 townies vs a harmless third party and 3 scum just seems too simple. I guess we can only find out in night 2 to see if there are 2 deaths. If there's only 1, then it could be an alien, arsonist or a cult. >.<

The problem is that most of the time mafia can get majority much faster than 1 lonely third party (depending on the their role of course, but most of the time). Besides it doesn't make sense to hunt a third party if they aren't necessarily a threat to us. It's like saying they *might* be harmful so let's kill them before we kill the people who we know for sure are harmful. If we get to 1 mafia 1 third party and some townies then it's worth considering whether the third is a problem or when we have low numbers. As long as the third isn't harmful they can stay in the game and are adding to our numbers. They become a problem in final 3 or 4 or whatever because they might not care who of town or mafia wins
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sonschi isn't even making sense to me at all, she thinks I'm third so why is she voting me? If I'm third I obviously didn't kill anyone so I'm no worry. :D you should be trying to find mafia but I guess you already found yourself.
  • Options
    I refuse to hunt the third party until they are a threat or are close to being one. It just isn't logical at this point. We should be careful and aware that they could be a problem but not go after them while they aren't one