Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• Options
    LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Sonschi isn't even making sense to me at all, she thinks I'm third so why is she voting me? If I'm third I obviously didn't kill anyone so I'm no worry. :D you should be trying to find mafia but I guess you already found yourself.

It’s my first game with a third party. Lizzy already told me it’s better to lynch scum first. Also, i unvoted you already. Calm down xD

No.

Can you not? Please.

Huh? I'm a little confused? Lol

I meant, "can you calm down". Cuz Sonschi told you to but you said no blatantly. LOL.

I was completely calm though and just said no as a joke because Sonschi told me off lol

I thought you seemed pretty calm
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Sonschi isn't even making sense to me at all, she thinks I'm third so why is she voting me? If I'm third I obviously didn't kill anyone so I'm no worry. :D you should be trying to find mafia but I guess you already found yourself.

It’s my first game with a third party. Lizzy already told me it’s better to lynch scum first. Also, i unvoted you already. Calm down xD

No.

Can you not? Please.

I meant, "can you calm down". Cuz Sonschi told you to but you said no blatantly. LOL.

I was completely calm though and just said no as a joke because Sonschi told me off lol

Oh, maybe you should have put a smiley face after that cuz I have a problem with people joking online without putting a :joy: face. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

No.

Can you not? Please.

I thought you seemed pretty calm

Thank you. :D
  • Options
    Also! We must remember that we have 2 PRs. They could be blocking or doctoring or jailkeeping. Night 2 might tell us more about what we are dealing with. We might have to get the third then on day 3. But for now mafia is the priority
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I think someone who plays with Sam often, or at least a couple times would kill her. Not that that rules out many people...

1. TheRoseHorse
    3. bellagorilla Replaced @LizzyBallet
    4. kittymeow
    6. EmzyDalsvida
    7. KleineMuff
    9. Idontrcall
    13. icmnfrsh
    unknown.png
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Oops, sorry about the random tag.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Who I think is likely to kill Sam?

Lala, Zinnia, Sonschi, Em, maybe DeKay but I'm not sure about her. Sam is really good at scumhunting so I can imagine if scum knows her they are probably afraid of her or its like lala said before that she doesn't want to lie to her.
    Or even lizzy but she seems pretty townish to me atm.
  • Options

No.

Can you not? Please.

Oh, maybe you should have put a smiley face after that cuz I have a problem with people joking online without putting a :joy: face. LOL.

Sorry, I'll remember that next time. xD
  • Options
    Can we discuss who would kill Sam? I dunno if that will get us anywhere but the more discussion the better. It's a pity she was killed because she usually contributes a lot and is active. I feel like Katie usually kills inactive people so it doesn't feel like a Katie kill

I don't know what to think. I haven't played with Sam. Maybe the UM peeps and yourself can give more info.

I feel like Sonschi would have killed people who are suspicious of her but I would tell her no when we were scums together. :D I don't know if she would have done this on her own tho.

I have seen Lala killing Kitty in a previous UM game. But I don't know how often she does that.

Let me look back and find Sam's suspicion list. She listed quite a lot of people, so it's going to be hard to pin point on the culprit. Maybe the culprit could be someone who is not on the list but want to frame them?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I completely forgot about rose, I suspected her day 1. She came voted DeKay and unvoted. I noticed she follows a lot, I think when she's scum she tries harder so maybe she's not bad.

Icey is another playing hovering around that km not getting much from
  • Options
    Can we discuss who would kill Sam? I dunno if that will get us anywhere but the more discussion the better. It's a pity she was killed because she usually contributes a lot and is active. I feel like Katie usually kills inactive people so it doesn't feel like a Katie kill

I don't know what to think. I haven't played with Sam. Maybe the UM peeps and yourself can give more info.

I feel like Sonschi would have killed people who are suspicious of her but I would tell her no when we were scums together. :D I don't know if she would have done this on her own tho.

I have seen Lala killing Kitty in a previous UM game. But I don't know how often she does that.

Let me look back and find Sam's suspicion list. She listed quite a lot of people, so it's going to be hard to pin point on the culprit. Maybe the culprit could be someone who is not on the list but want to frame them?

Can you quote her list because I couldn't find it.
  • Options
    Here.
    samiam662 wrote: »
    DeKay seems the most sketch to me. Nearly every one of her posts has scum vibes. I gather that she has a reputation for playing scummy, even as town, but I obv have no personal experience with that.

Zinnia, Lala and Sonschi also seem pretty sketchy. I'm feeling a little weird about Caro, too, but less so than the others mentioned. I could see DeKay partnered with Lala and Zinnia, with Sonschi being SK.

Kitty seems less scummy than usual, which is. . . interesting. I have neutral feelings about everyone else and I'm getting mild town reads from a lot of people.

It looks like we're still waiting for Heliodora?

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Who I think is likely to kill Sam?

Lala, Zinnia, Sonschi, Em, maybe DeKay but I'm not sure about her. Sam is really good at scumhunting so I can imagine if scum knows her they are probably afraid of her or its like lala said before that she doesn't want to lie to her.
    Or even lizzy but she seems pretty townish to me atm.

What do you mean by this?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Maybe we're lucky and the third party is an Unlyncher. The mafia wiki says that this role must prevent a certain player from being lynched. So they don't have a night kill? If it was a SK we would have had two night kills I think. Unless the third party wants to trick us, forgot to use their power or wasn't online during night at all.

We will never know right now since night was cut short. I think more than half of the players weren't online. For all we know, the Sam kill could have been from a third party who just so happens to be online and is dangerous, and maybe not even mafia. Or vice versa.

I'm still not going to believe that the third is harmless. Most 13/14 player with 3 scums set ups I've seen has a serial killer in it. If there was 4 scums, maybe the third is could be harmless. But there's only 3 here.

I'm not saying we should forget about mafia altogether, but I don't really care if we catch the third party first, cuz it's most likely a bad one. I'm just here to find any scums or third party, okay? XD

A serial killer wouldn't surprise me but let's use what we are more sure of first. It'd be really silly if we go hunting down a third and then they turn out to be harmless XD but it's just as bad if we completely ignore them and they are actually a problem.

If we catch the third while hunting mafia I won't be sad either, rather that than lynching another townie
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

No.

Can you not? Please.

Same :joy:

That only happened when we were scum together for the first time xD And that was my first mafia game :p I've learned this from you. I don't kill people who suspected me when I'm scum.

• Options
    DeKay seems the most sketch to me. Nearly every one of her posts has scum vibes. I gather that she has a reputation for playing scummy, even as town, but I obv have no personal experience with that.

Zinnia, Lala and Sonschi also seem pretty sketchy. I'm feeling a little weird about Caro, too, but less so than the others mentioned. I could see DeKay partnered with Lala and Zinnia, with Sonschi being SK.

Kitty seems less scummy than usual, which is. . . interesting. I have neutral feelings about everyone else and I'm getting mild town reads from a lot of people.

If someone's framing the ones Sam mentioned as sketchy here, then it's most likely kitty. No one would really suspect her for killing Sam because they would be like "But Sam said kitty is even less scummy than usual, why should she kill her then?"
  • Options
    Maybe we're lucky and the third party is an Unlyncher. The mafia wiki says that this role must prevent a certain player from being lynched. So they don't have a night kill? If it was a SK we would have had two night kills I think. Unless the third party wants to trick us, forgot to use their power or wasn't online during night at all.

We will never know right now since night was cut short. I think more than half of the players weren't online. For all we know, the Sam kill could have been from a third party who just so happens to be online and is dangerous, and maybe not even mafia. Or vice versa.

I'm still not going to believe that the third is harmless. Most 13/14 player with 3 scums set ups I've seen has a serial killer in it. If there was 4 scums, maybe the third is could be harmless. But there's only 3 here.

I'm not saying we should forget about mafia altogether, but I don't really care if we catch the third party first, cuz it's most likely a bad one. I'm just here to find any scums or third party, okay? XD

A serial killer wouldn't surprise me but let's use what we are more sure of first. It'd be really silly if we go hunting down a third and then they turn out to be harmless XD but it's just as bad if we completely ignore them and they are actually a problem.

If we catch the third while hunting mafia I won't be sad either, rather that than lynching another townie

Okay.

No.

Can you not? Please.

That only happened when we were scum together for the first time xD And that was my first mafia game :p I've learned this from you. I don't kill people who suspected me when I'm scum.

Didn't you want to do that too in our second game together?? :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

It's possible but I feel like people usually don't rely on the kills as much to find who actually is bad? I just like it for discussion
  • Options
    I completely forgot about rose, I suspected her day 1. She came voted DeKay and unvoted. I noticed she follows a lot, I think when she's scum she tries harder so maybe she's not bad.

Icey is another playing hovering around that km not getting much from

Ice! Yeah I want to hear more from him
  • Options
    I'm just going to put my vote in. Was hoping maybe Em or Lala would come on cuz I have some questions for them.

Vote: Emzy

Cuz I'm still not sold on her being good. It's either her or Lala, or both. Or maybe Zinnia but Zinnia's recent posts seems townish unless she's trying to look townish. *shrugs*
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

It's possible but I feel like people usually don't rely on the kills as much to find who actually is bad? I just like it for discussion

So then, who do you think it was?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Okay.

No.

Can you not? Please.

Didn't you want to do that too in our second game together?? :D

Hm, maybe. But now I don't do this anymore ^^
  • Options

If someone's framing the ones Sam mentioned as sketchy here, then it's most likely kitty. No one would really suspect her for killing Sam because they would be like "But Sam said kitty is even less scummy than usual, why should she kill her then?"

True but I don't think this is something Kitty would do, unless she has changed her playstyle.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

True but I don't think this is something Kitty would do, unless she has changed her playstyle.

To me it feels like she changed her play style. It's just a glimpse I catched when she posted her list (the first in case there are more). She usally writes something town related next to her name, but in that list she wrote something different... I'll try to find it. Give me a minute ^^
  • Options
    Well here's my list so far.

kittymeow - tis me, im'a good kitten.

This. Idk if I'm on the wrong way here but this is kinda sketchy.