Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I think kitty is scum. Last time she was this aggressive was when she was bad with Rosey and lissa.

Kitty, you say things I write are scimmy, but I don't really think you are reading what I have written, or at least you are skipping some of them.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    I'm on my phone. I need to be on my computer.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I think kitty is scum. Last time she was this aggressive was when she was bad with Rosey and lissa.

Kitty, you say things I write are scimmy, but I don't really think you are reading what I have written, or at least you are skipping some of them.

Yeah I'm definitely scum. I'm not even being aggressive right now....
    Im reading everything you say, I don't skip anything?
  • Options
    Lala what happened to "I know you're town because you always think I'm evil when you're good"
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    If dekay is bad I think Lala could be a possible partner. But I dknt thjnk Lala is bad
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    I thjnk kitty is scum by nature. She can’t help it. I used to be like that. Or still am? I dunno. But people used to always say how scummyvi was no matter what and I think kitty is the same way.

And she totally could be scum but for right now I dknt see it
    Mafia stats

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Katieeee wrote: »
    I think I’m going to end up voting dekay. It’s just weird you can’t even say you’re town. “Only online for 10 minutes of night”

Why does that make it impossible for you to be bad?

You could have been like “hey y’all can kill whoever but I thinking sam peace out”

Like that’s such a weird argument to make

No, why would I want to kill Sam. Cuz I was her main target? I wouldnt do something that obvious.

You make a good point to say that I could be bad and didn't do the kill, but you busy don't have a good enough reason or evidence on why I would be bad other than I sound scummy.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I don't know about DeKay but if she's scum I think she's partners with lala even though no one wants to believe lala is bad. xD

Yeah, everyone always thinks Lala is good and then she turns out to be scum. It could be her killing Sam.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I’m going to sleep now because it’s late here. I’ll be back on in a few hours and then I can check my scum list that lies on my desk a few steps away. But I don’t want to leave my bed rn xD

Good night! :)
  • Options
    You did. Read back. If you can wait until I get on computer, I'll find it.

I am town, I cannot prove it. I've been scum the past two games and lived until the finals. Im very tired. I'm fine if you guys want to lynch me. Town can still win and I'll get a break.

It's hard to keep up on phone because little black boxes pop up when I'm talking. If I unsubscribe will they go away?

• Options
    If dekay is bad I think Lala could be a possible partner. But I dknt thjnk Lala is bad

The way you're saying this makes me think you're partners with Lala.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think I’m going to end up voting dekay. It’s just weird you can’t even say you’re town. “Only online for 10 minutes of night”

You could have been like “hey y’all can kill whoever but I thinking sam peace out”

No, why would I want to kill Sam. Cuz I was her main target? I wouldnt do something that obvious.

You make a good point to say that I could be bad and didn't do the kill, but you busy don't have a good enough reason or evidence on why I would be bad other than I sound scummy.
    I don't know about DeKay but if she's scum I think she's partners with lala even though no one wants to believe lala is bad. xD

Yeah, everyone always thinks Lala is good and then she turns out to be scum. It could be her killing Sam.

I wasn’t aware you had solid proof of someone bekng scum? Because unless there is a cop there will never be “proof” other than acting scummy. And I already went over my “oh I wouldn’t do something so obvious spiel”
    Mafia stats

• Options

You figured us out. You get a gold star.

We decided to kill Sam because no one would connect us to the murder. Tonight were killing iceman. Tomorrow it's caro.
  • Options

I wasn’t aware you had solid proof of someone bekng scum? Because unless there is a cop there will never be “proof” other than acting scummy. And I already went over my “oh I wouldn’t do something so obvious spiel”

Yeah sure, most of us here don't have solid proof but you are all targeting me and that just makes me think you're scum cuz you just want to join the bandwagon on me. How about the other people who haven't said much?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    As of roght now I'd be happy voting for kitty, lala or possibly dekay. I dont really want to vote for katie or zinnia or sonschi. They arent sticking out to be as such.

I will come back tlmorrow of course and catch up. And see what others say before i make a decision on who to vote
  • Options

Yeah we took sam out bc we felt so bad lying to her. Poor sam. She’s such a pure soul.
    Mafia stats

• Options
    Lala what happened to "I know you're town because you always think I'm evil when you're good"

That theory flew out the window 3 games ago.
  • Options
    Y'all I'm missing posts.

I will be on again in couple of hours.
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »

You figured us out. You get a gold star.

We decided to kill Sam because no one would connect us to the murder. Tonight were killing iceman. Tomorrow it's caro.

Can't tell if it's sarcasm or there's some truth in that. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeah sure, most of us here don't have solid proof but you are all targeting me and that just makes me think you're scum cuz you just want to join the bandwagon on me. How about the other people who haven't said much?

I already said my peace on Nani. And you seem the most scummy. So people are going after you. Not even a lot of people. Like 3.
    Mafia stats

• Options
    Vote nani
    Mafia stats

• Options
    I'll probably place my vote later on when I hear more from the rest.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I thjnk kitty is scum by nature. She can’t help it. I used to be like that. Or still am? I dunno. But people used to always say how scummyvi was no matter what and I think kitty is the same way.

I agree, everyone always thinks I'm scummy when I'm town anyway. I must reek of scum or something.
    I think it's because I'm very vocal which annoys me because it makes me think people would prefer if I was quiet. I can't even say who I'm suspicious of without being jumped on for being scum.
  • Options

I agree, everyone always thinks I'm scummy when I'm town anyway. I must reek of scum or something.
    I think it's because I'm very vocal which annoys me because it makes me think people would prefer if I was quiet. I can't even say who I'm suspicious of without being jumped on for being scum.

Same. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I agree, everyone always thinks I'm scummy when I'm town anyway.

Tell me about it.

• Options
    I'd still like to know what lala thinks of DeKay and why my question was ignored.