Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    I dont thin kits lala either. I dunno.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    Also, I strongly dont think that em is bad after seeing wehat she said last night.

And I still have a weird feeling about nani.
    Mafia stats

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Katieeee wrote: »
    I dont thin kits lala either. I dunno.

It's not.

In fact, I was half thinking Sam was mafia.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Katie, what did Emily say? I will go read back, I just dont't remember. I thought she was sketchy earlier in the game, but later things made me reconsider, I've just forgotten what they were.

I've been thrown for a loop because day ended abruptly, and I wasn't expecting it to already be day again. I should learn to tell time.
  • Options
    I dont remember. I just remember when day ended I went back and was like oh emily doesn't seem bad anymore, but then it was night and I was like oh guess I gotta keep this to myself.

She just seemed to care more? I dunno. I guess there is a very real chance I imagined it lol. Im a little loopy
    Mafia stats

• Options
    No. I thought she sounded more townish, too. It's not just your imagination.
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    or, this is a lala kill. I was scum with her last game and she wanted to kill Sam so she didn't have to lie to her. Still Sonschi could be her partner.

Very quick to jump on the blame train
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    or, this is a lala kill. I was scum with her last game and she wanted to kill Sam so she didn't have to lie to her. Still Sonschi could be her partner.

So...?
  • Options
    I'd like to know what lala thinks about DeKay since she's ignoring everything about her and they haven't even spoken to eachother.
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I just want to say I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a little too aggressive, I've had a awful day. I think I will step away from the game for a bit.

You don’t appear aggressive to me :) Just pretty sure about me being scum xD and I’m just trying to counter this :)
    I hope you feel better tomorrow :)

I'm glad, I was worried you would think I was being aggressive towards you. I'm not 100% sure, I'm just really going with my gut from day 1. Like I said it could be lala too, you know what?

Vote: lala
    I just remembered Sam voted for her.

And sonschi and Zinnia, thank you. :)

No, I know now that you’re just very keen on winning mafia ^^

I hope I didn’t sound aggressive? If so I’m very sorry! I wanted to explain why I changed my mind. Because it really is a bit off. :sweat_smile:

No you didn't sound aggressive, don't worry.
    I looked through and I can see what you mean about DeKay, I never really know with her though unless she actually says she's town.
  • Options
    I'm not liking this interaction between sonschi and zinnia, I really don't. I think it's more likely Sonschi is bad and trying to creep her way into Zinnia's town list.

Sonschi was sure dekay was town yesterday and now she's suddenly scum, very weird. To me it looks like she killed sam and trying to make it look like dekay did it because dekay kept saying sam was weird,

I do agree the interaction between sonschi and zinnia is strange indeed. Not so much their conversation as such but more the fact they both voted DeKay fairly closely together. I don't really see it.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Why is everyone going against me? It wasn't me who would kill Sam, please. D:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Say you're town and we'll believe you. :D
  • Options

So...?

So i just found it a bit sketchy you were so quick to explain your reasons for suspicion that way. As if you had it mapped out already
  • Options

So...?

So i just found it a bit sketchy you were so quick to explain your reasons for suspicion that way. As if you had it mapped out already

Yeah I drew a big map of you all with my reasons ready to fool you all with my suspicions ok
  • Options
    Lala does feel a bit off with her posts.

Kittys recent behaviour has certainly pinged at my radar.

Sonshi honestly still seems likely town.

Katie I'm not sure about. Maybe she's 3rd. Im wondering about zinnia too on the same sort of level. I dont get scummish vibes but i kind of feel possibly third.

I could roll with the idea of deKay being bad but I will have to think over that one some more.
  • Options
    Lala does feel a bit off with her posts.

Kittys recent behaviour has certainly pinged at my radar.

Sonshi honestly still seems likely town.

Katie I'm not sure about. Maybe she's 3rd. Im wondering about zinnia too on the same sort of level. I dont get scummish vibes but i kind of feel possibly third.

I could roll with the idea of deKay being bad but I will have to think over that one some more.

PING
  • Options

So...?

Yeah I drew a big map of you all with my reasons ready to fool you all with my suspicions ok

Knew it
  • Options

I don't always do this when I'm being voted so when I'm mafia I don't have to deal with this dilemma. I didn't say I was town on the last game when everyone was voting for me and I was then. XD I don't like it when people take advantage of my honesty and I don't want to give the scums a reason to kill me by conforming myself as town. Plus, it is still early in the game so a mislynch is okay, I guess.

I am just saying me killing Sam is a low blow. I wasn't even online during the night phase (except for the first 10 mins) cuz I was sleeping after that. Still think it's me? And no I'm not the serial killer or whatever the 3rd party is. XD Mu guess is it could be an alien since they have limited kills.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I don't always do this when I'm being voted so when I'm mafia I don't have to deal with this dilemma. I didn't say I was town on the last game when everyone was voting for me and I was then. XD I don't like it when people take advantage of my honesty and I don't want to give the scums a reason to kill me by conforming myself as town. Plus, it is still early in the game so a mislynch is okay, I guess.

I am just saying me killing Sam is a low blow. I wasn't even online during the night phase (except for the first 10 mins) cuz I was sleeping after that. Still think it's me? And no I'm not the serial killer or whatever the 3rd party is. XD Mu guess is it could be an alien since they have limited kills.

I don't really get much scum vibes from you but everyone else seems to for some reason. I do think you'd try get people not to vote you more if you were town though, hmm...
  • Options
    I'm just really leaning towards lala right now, everything she says seems really scummy to me.
  • Options

I don't really get much scum vibes from you but everyone else seems to for some reason. I do think you'd try get people not to vote you more if you were town though, hmm...

I mean, I just got up and I woke up to this. I just think there's something fishy about Sonschi changing her perception on me. I know Zinnia already wanted to kill me since Day 1, so I'll let that slide.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think I’m going to end up voting dekay. It’s just weird you can’t even say you’re town. “Only online for 10 minutes of night”

Why does that make it impossible for you to be bad?

You could have been like “hey y’all can kill whoever but I thinking sam peace out”

Like that’s such a weird argument to make
    Mafia stats

• Options
    I don't know about DeKay but if she's scum I think she's partners with lala even though no one wants to believe lala is bad. xD
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I have a feeling that third is either DeKay because there was only one kill or kitty. She acts too scummy to be town imo but she also tries pretty hard to find scum.