March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    What? ZP was evicted....? Awww...
    Quite possibly the hardest eviction thus far! :(
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Not gonna be lying, this is probably the very first elimination that really made me cry :cry: ZP for joint Fan Favourite Award! :bawling:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    A few reactions:

Wow, the house indeed feels much more empty with only 4 left. :o Which is the power of the entire genre - you start with a whole group and as time passes only a few remain.

Congrats on winning that crucial key Yannik :) - that extra vote gives you enough voting power to force a tie at the eviction, after which you - as HOH - get to cast the vote to break it.

@Alleenmens That chess game reminded me of that Lang Leve de Koningin movie I let you watch for Sara on AYTO. The 'Schaaksimultaanseance', but kinda different.

Oi, ZP is leaving :o Kinda cruel to pull a cat out of their trusted environment.. At least Kayle and Tristan will enjoy his company though. :)

Good luck for you all in the POP - winning this is vital for your survival in this game.
    Makes we wonder, will the same game as last season be played?
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    That movie was so cool... :blush:
    A few reactions:

Wow, the house indeed feels much more empty with only 4 left. :o Which is the power of the entire genre - you start with a whole group and as time passes only a few remain.

Congrats on winning that crucial key Yannik :) - that extra vote gives you enough voting power to force a tie at the eviction, after which you - as HOH - get to cast the vote to break it.

@Alleenmens That chess game reminded me of that Lang Leve de Koningin movie I let you watch for Sara on AYTO. The 'Schaaksimultaanseance', but kinda different.

Oi, ZP is leaving :o Kinda cruel to pull a cat out of their trusted environment.. At least Kayle and Tristan will enjoy his company though. :)

Good luck for you all in the POP - winning this is vital for your survival in this game.

I can’t remember what the challenge was in season 1 XD I can’t remember for the life of me :S
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    A few reactions:

I can’t remember what the challenge was in season 1 XD I can’t remember for the life of me :S

That one game you designed at Uni. :) With each player picking things like 'sending a player X spots forwards', 'sending a player X spots backwards', 'Bombs' etc.

I should look up the specifics too
    Banner.png
    A few reactions:

That one game you designed at Uni. :) With each player picking things like 'sending a player X spots forwards', 'sending a player X spots backwards', 'Bombs' etc.

262uw7o.jpg
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    When will the PoP be posted?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    NOOOO! Not ZP! My favourite houseguest! I will wallow in misery now...
    A few reactions:

Oh yeah. I remember that game XD Nope! Not this time!
    YJB19299 wrote: »

As soon as I’ve got it ready :P I’m just a lil busy in current times. And I’m going away this weekend I believe.
    A few reactions:

Hmm, wonder what it will be then. (Lowkey hoping for the maze in Locked.)

As soon as I’ve got it ready :P I’m just a lil busy in current times. And I’m going away this weekend I believe.

Oh, hoping it'll be fun :) will it be a date or an outing?
    Banner.png
    A few reactions:

That gives me an idea Vul ;) I like this new idea more than my original XD
    A few reactions:

That gives me an idea Vul ;) I like this new idea more than my original XD

Yay me for bringing inspiration. ;P
    Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Just FYI to all, I'm having surgery this Wednesday. I'm unsure how long I'll be away from a computer, but I'll update you somehow once it's over. It's just laparoscopy, so nothing major, major, but some recovery will still be there. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Just FYI to all, I'm having surgery this Wednesday. I'm unsure how long I'll be away from a computer, but I'll update you somehow once it's over. It's just laparoscopy, so nothing major, major, but some recovery will still be there. <3

Nothing too urgent should be happening yet. Hope you’ve read the episode though! The PoP will be happening soon ^^
    Sorry for the lack of PoP challenge and update! I’ve been busy lately and haven’t had time to put together the challenge XD Will do it tomorrow when I don’t have work! Sowwy!
    Yay!! :)
    Banner.png

Sadly, I'd changed it from the original plan due to complications in creating it :(

So hopefully this one will do a little better and be a little easier to comprehend :3

Sadly, I'd changed it from the original plan due to complications in creating it :(

So hopefully this one will do a little better and be a little easier to comprehend :3

Hmm, are you talking about the original maze Pop or the original original Pop? :sweat_smile:
    Banner.png

Hmm, are you talking about the original maze Pop or the original original Pop? :sweat_smile:

Original Maze PoP... It's just too convoluted and lengthy to try and pull off here without enormous effort XD

Original Maze PoP... It's just too convoluted and lengthy to try and pull off here without enormous effort XD

Wonder what the final outcome will be?... We'll see.
    Banner.png
    edited July 2019
    The Final PoP Challenge!
    Welcome housemates to the final PoP Competition! All housemates will be competing in this PoP Challenge!
    This is the last PoP to be played before the season ends, so for some of you this might be one last chance to get a PoP win under your belt! The winner of this PoP will win safety for the eviction, and may be the sole vote to evict in the upcoming eviction.

This PoP Challenge is called "I Can't DREven!" and here is how it will go down.

Throughout this season of Zero Privacy, housemates have gone to the Diary Room to confess their feelings, give insight to the audience and get up to some crazy shenanigans! Many Diary Room Entries (DREs) have been added into the episodes either created by myself or by the housemate's creator!

In this challenge you will be attempting to correctly guess (without any help from the newly hidden episodes) as to approximately how many DREs each housemate has contributed to the season, and how many DREs have been broadcast overall from Episode 1 to Episode 24! Points will be given based on how close your answer is to the correct answer.

The person who gets closest to the correct answer will get 3 points...
    The second closest will receive 2 points...
    Third will receive 1 point...
    While the absolute furthest answer away will get no points at all!

In terms of a tie, if two players tie for the closest answer, second place will not be awarded, only third and fourth place will.

All of your answers for each housemate will also be added up to form your guess as to the total number of DREs from all of the housemates of the season combined. The player closest to this answer will have an extra 5 points added to their score, so make sure all your answers add up to the total you think is the actual number!

For reference, voting in the Diary Room does NOT count as a DRE and does not count toward the total tally.

The housemate with the most points at the end of the challenge will win this final PoP!
    If you have any questions, let me know!
    Good luck housemates!

Please submit the following via PM or Email:
    Arthur -
    Emery -
    Fabian -
    Germy -
    Kayle -
    Paige -
    Rebecca -
    Roxy -
    Sean -