March 27 - Click here for the last Friday Highlight of the month!
March 30 - International Women's Day Q&A - Answers are ready! Take a look here!

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,239 Member
    edited February 2019
    EPISODE TIME!
    Episode 17 - Fifth Nominations
    Here we are, undoubtedly the longest episode of the season thus far!
    Not only do we find the results of the nominees picked by the new HoH, Tristan...
    But we also see the incredible Aftermath of Germy's eviction!
    There's lots to see, so much so that I had to cut a few scenes after planning because it was far too long!

Good luck!
    Enjoy!

@M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @nani @Smarties100 @ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11 @Kaliko103 @lovesstorms
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 18,739 Member
    Wow, some of those punishments are savage. Dentists and dressing up,
    Who would've thought?! D:;)

Rebecca's confrontation was really intersting for her character background. And so was Henry going missing again. He should be back by next episode though.. And Sean's punishment. I'd have never done it...

Sorry to nominate you, Kali & Tiger. :(
    Bloopers:
    IFzhM0W.jpg
    The policeman died during filming... >.>

2hhSsq9.jpg
    Rebecca died as well... >.>

A record two deaths during filming... Was not fun XD

Taiha_Signature.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 17,794 Member
    Aww, this was cool.. Love all the fears and it's great how some overcome them. :smiley:
    Great episode!
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 733 Member
    My thoughts:
    - Kayle: And I was a root vegetable. XD
    - Vanessa: I've been ignoring Kathy like, all season! - Oh Vanessa. :P
    - FABULOUS TRISTAN RETURNS!!! Teehee, so funneh.
    - That is definitely a look for Vanessa :D
    - Poor Henry taken again, hopefully Roxy will get him back quick.
    - YASSS, You stand up to your horrible father Rebecca! We all support you gurl.
    - Eww, that close up of Fabian's mouth were all our fears combined XD
    - Good luck for the POP Kali & Tiger, sorry you guys got nominated :(
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Aww i felt bad for all of them, but Vanessa poor girl, she's not used to this. Kayle and Rebecca's punishment were brutal.
    Tristan was funneh but it must have been awful for him. I almost choked when he said "im back b*"
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

The PoP will be posted soon :3
    Taiha_Signature.png
    edited February 2019
    PoP #5 (Technically #6 but let's just call it #5)
    The PoP competition will be played by 6 people:
    The HoH - Tristan/ @M13Vulpecula
    The Two Nominees - Sean/ @Tigerblu11 and Roxy / @Kaliko103
    And Three Housemates Drawn Randomly:
    These are: Kayle / @ninjakid150 , Vanessa / @nani and Rebecca / @YJB19299

This PoP Challenge is called "Spelling Bee" and is a word based challenge.

This game is played in rounds, and in each round someone will be eliminated. Below is a picture filled with letters. One of these boards belong to each player, you will not be sharing.

Each round, I will ask the players to spell a word. The players will then have to use their letters to spell out a word. They can do this by submitting a word to me via PM or email. For example "C-A-T... Cat".

The person with the shortest word, will be eliminated each round. If there is a tie for the shortest word, the player whose word comes LAST alphabetically, will be eliminated.

Once a letter is used, that letter will be taken off your board, and you will NOT be able to use it again in future rounds.

In the last round, the person who spells the longest correct word will win the PoP!

Rules:
    - Your word may be in any language but MUST be spelt correctly. If your word is incorrect, you will be eliminated for that round.
    - Accents may be placed on the base letters. Eg the letter E can become É or the letter N may become Ñ.
    - Regional spelling is acceptable but may need to be proven correct.
    - You may use dictionaries, google or whatever you need to check if a word is correct.
    - I will be updating your board individually so that you can see your remaining letters!

MJcz0W0.png

Don't forget to send:
    If I win the PoP, I will use it on _____ (Roxy, Sean, No one).

For the HoH, @M13Vulpecula :
    If the PoP is used on Roxy I would like to nominate ______ (1st Preference) because ______.
    If the PoP is used on Roxy I would like to nominate ______ (2nd Preference) because ______.

If the PoP is used on Sean I would like to nominate ______ (1st Preference) because ______.
    If the PoP is used on Sean I would like to nominate ______ (2nd Preference) because ______.

@ninjakid150 @lovesstorms @Smarties100 @YJB19299 @Tigerblu11 @Kaliko103 @M13Vulpecula @nani
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
    Taiha_Signature.png
    edited February 2019
    Round 1 of the PoP has begun! Send in your words my dears! :3
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Oh dear, that's unfair on us, how am i supposed to win this ?

edited February 2019
    Hmmm... I think it wouldn’t be wrong to allow different languages, so Nani you could use French, Yannik can use German etc. but the letters cater mostly for English combinations, as this was taken from a BB Canada challenge.

What are everyone’s thoughts on allowing languages other than English?

It perhaps won’t make it easier though...
    Taiha_Signature.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Hmmm... I think it wouldn’t be wrong to allow different languages, so Nani you could use French, Yannik can use German etc. but the letters cater mostly for English combinations, as this was taken from a BB Canada challenge.

If everyone can use any language one of the POP players speaks that'd be the most balanced.

Though I know French uses a lot of é, è and ê's and German has the Umlaut (ä ö ü). If we can use French for example, can I make an e into an ê to make the word crêpe?

If everyone can use any language one of the POP players speaks that'd be the most balanced.

Though I know French uses a lot of é, è and ê's and German has the Umlaut (ä ö ü). If we can use French for example, can I make an e into an ê to make the word crêpe?

I would already count any accented letters. E = É etc. no need to have all the accented versions on the board XD
    Taiha_Signature.png
    So, afaik Kali, Ninja and Tiger are native English speakers, I'm a native Dutch speaker, Yannik is a native German speaker and Nani is a native French speaker.

That'd make eligible languages Dutch, English, French and German.

I wonder, what English spelling is used? UK, Aus, Canadian?

I would already count any accented letters. E = É etc. no need to have all the accented versions on the board XD

Great, more flexibility for us. :)
    edited February 2019
    I’m updating the rules now.

Accents (etc) are allowed to be placed on any letter.

Your native language or even your non-native language, if your crafty, is allowed.

Regional spelling is fine. UK vs US, French or French-Canadian.
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Thank you so much ! I was struggling to find a word and i felt like i was going to loose on the first round

Hopefully that makes things a little more balanced...

Round 1 has officially begun!

Send in those words, but be careful not to use up all those letters ;)
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Still yet to hear from a couple people :O @Tigerblu11 and @Kaliko103 most importantly ^^
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    I'm here. catching up
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,842 Member
    Read the episode.

Nominated :/ at least there’s the POP yet, which I’ll look at more tomorrow, I think.

Everyone’s fears are so...interesting. It developed the contestants well to see them face something they wouldn’t quite face inside the house, but poor poor Kayle...I hope next episode they all give her the biggest of hugs for plain ignoring her.
    felt really bad for Kayle, it is one of my personal fear to be ignored (and be publicly shamed)

• Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Sent my word
    edited February 2019
    Reminder: All the letters you use in round 1 will not be available in rounds 2, 3, 4 or 5! Use them wisely
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
    Taiha_Signature.png
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Read the episode.

Nominated :/ at least there’s the POP yet, which I’ll look at more tomorrow, I think.

Everyone’s fears are so...interesting. It developed the contestants well to see them face something they wouldn’t quite face inside the house, but poor poor Kayle...I hope next episode they all give her the biggest of hugs for plain ignoring her.

Hugs are needed all round methinks!
    Taiha_Signature.png