October 18, correction: 11AM PDT - Join us for a Guru Garage! Details here.
October 11 - It's Friday, and that means Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

Shadami's Sims-lits: New simulated Life part! [2-26-18]

ShadamiShadami Posts: 2,948 Member
This is a collection of Sims lits that aren't directly connected to specific challenges exactly. Though they may have some challenges that I used as Ideas.

DBG Legacy : This was the first family I 'made' when I got sims, and I'm very fond of the entire save file. I've been writing a bit of a sims-lit for it. The first few chapters/parts are not amazing, but its when I was still learning.
Disney Bachelor/ette: A fun story based off of a few bachelor challenges I've seen out there. It may turn into winners having their own legacy stories written about them later on.
Simulated Life: A more serious story that's first draft came from Nanowrimo 2017
1 Room, Week, Theme Stories: sims and buildings made based on the 1 room 1 week 1 theme challenge. Each story starts with the introduction of part of their house and will eventually continue with gameplay.
7 Sins : the 7 deadly sins have returned to try to make amends, but their evil traits still control their actions. They're ghosts, they're broke, and they're miserable.
Post edited by Shadami on

Comments