August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

The People of the Light Tribe - A Sims 4 Tribe Based Story (Ending | 09/12/2019)

ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,344 Member
So, I've had the idea for this story for a little while as I've been reading a few amazon challenge stories, the first of which was @MrsRacooney 's DoW story. I always wonder what the other non amazon tribes are doing and so I thought I'd have a go at writing my own non amazon tribe. It was originally meant to be an amazon tribe story but the story line didn't fit in the least, so we just have a tribe story. :smile::lol:
When you think of a King or a Queen, you usually think of an adult. Someone with some experience in the world. Someone who doesn't still answer to their parents. Well, Melete is none of those things. She's a teenager who is also a Queen. Did I mention this is set in the early medieval period but with quite a bit of Ancient Greek/Roman influence?
(Taken from my front page.)

Index

A big thanks to @simscognito for proof reading the first few chapters for me. :)
Post edited by ForgottenPixels on

Comments