Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The People of the Light Tribe - A Sims 4 Tribe Based Story (Ending | 09/12/2019)

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Ah @Bugsie2016 I'm now super super excited for the next chapter! :smiley:

@simscognito You been practising your ancient greek underworld stuff. That's this chapter!!!

We don't need to practice. We're naturals B)

Yep! We are! B) And..... YAYAYAYAYAY! Been waiting for this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

You best not start a head hunt for the tribal gods (yes, they all have the same gods. I used the ancient Greek gods as I can google that info, they're just not named in the story. :) )

But... but... I need to make sure that good for nothing, rascal, Apollo is behaving himself! :D

I said no head hunting!!! B)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    No I'm not hunting for any Heads, just their team. XD
  • Options
    No I'm not hunting for any Heads, just their team. XD

Sorry, still not allowed. You have to leave them be...even if you don't agree with their morals. I promise it was all Corrina telling me stuff I didn't know...
  • Options
    But but.... :(
    Okay, I'll try my utter most hardest! :blush:
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Fine. But if they dare to kill another toddler like Evander, I'll let all my Amazons be Amazons and go after those gods of yours myself :angry: Who else is interested in forming a revenge team for innocent childrens' deaths?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Fine. But if they dare to kill another toddler like Evander, I'll let all my Amazons be Amazons and go after those gods of yours myself :angry: Who else is interested in forming a revenge team for innocent childrens' deaths?

About that....
    I swear it wasn't me in this next chapter. I never intentionally wrote that. Wasn't even on my mind. Corrina told me in some strange way if you know what I mean. Blame her!!!

You wanna teaser? Do I even need to ask?
  • Options

Oooh a revenge team! I like it! I don't think I have anyone ancient enough to join though! XD
  • Options

About that....
    I swear it wasn't me in this next chapter. I never intentionally wrote that. Wasn't even on my mind. Corrina told me in some strange way if you know what I mean. Blame her!!!

You wanna spoiler? Do I even need to ask?

Who's Corrina?
  • Options

About that....

You wanna teaser? Do I even need to ask?

Who's Corrina?
    Xander's mother

So, teaser?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Ahh, silly me. :D I should know that. Yeah, when in doubt, blame your sims. XD
  • Options
    Ahh, silly me. :D I should know that. Yeah, when in doubt, blame your sims. XD

Yep. So, teaser? You want it?
  • Options
  • Options
    Yesteaseryesteaseryesplease

@simscognito Oh, I did not mean any characters but our humble selves in this case :p
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Here:
    Your dad won't live much longer, Alexi. He might not even make it to your 20th birthday so please grant his wish and marry Melete. I know that I won't live too long but your dad is older than me and is already declining in his health. Only a little but we don't have time to find you another bride. You want him at your wedding, right?
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney Oh yes, then I'll willingly join the revenge group! >:)
  • Options
    Ahahaha, Corrina pulls the if-you-don't-you-will-feel-forever-guilty. Good ol' trick
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Ahahaha, Corrina pulls the if-you-don't-you-will-feel-forever-guilty. Good ol' trick

Yup! But will Xander agree....
  • Options
    Here:
    Your dad won't live much longer, Alexi. He might not even make it to your 20th birthday so please grant his wish and marry Melete. I know that I won't live too long but your dad is older than me and is already declining in his health. Only a little but we don't have time to find you another bride. You want him at your wedding, right?
    Ahhh they call him Alexi? I like it. <3 Oh dear.... almost 20? Sorry, 20 is the age Alexander the Great became king. :D ... anyway, back on topic, well I suppose Melete is the best option if he'll only have to find another bride. Oh yes, and I agree with @MrsRacooney. She's definitely doing the 'guilt trip'. :D
  • Options
    Here:
    Ahhh they call him Alexi? I like it. <3 Oh dear.... almost 20? Sorry, 20 is the age Alexander the Great became king. :D ... anyway, back on topic, well I suppose Melete is the best option if he'll only have to find another bride. Oh yes, and I agree with @MrsRacooney. She's definitely doing the 'guilt trip'. :D
    He's 17 (same as Mel) but he has to marry at 20, the normal age for marriage. She's making the point that Archimedes (Xand's dad) might not make it to the wedding...
  • Options
    Oh, so they've got three years to find a way to break off the marriage.... well, that gives them enough time to consider all their options. XD
  • Options
    Oh, so they've got three years to find a way to break off the marriage.... well, that gives them enough time to consider all their options. XD
    But will Xander break his dad's heart willingly. There's another part of this that you have to wait for which is Corrina giving him some good reasons to consider marrying Mel...
  • Options
    Gahhhhh why do you do this to me Bugsie???? :D
  • Options
    Gahhhhh why do you do this to me Bugsie???? :D
    Because you have to wait...
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    *Cries* I hate waiting! :cold_sweat:

It's okay, I'll be good. o:)
  • Options
    *Cries* I hate waiting! :cold_sweat:

It's okay, I'll be good. o:)

I feel like being evil....so here's a teaser. Question. Does this go before the last one or after?
    'I was afraid that you would deny your marriage but I am happy to hear of this success. I feel lucky that my youngest son will produce an heir to the throne even if it is not to my own.'