Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The People of the Light Tribe - A Sims 4 Tribe Based Story (Ending | 09/12/2019)

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Do you enjoy rubbing that under our nose and not updating though? Do you enjoy that?
    Don't bother to answer. I know that you do anyway :D

It's Alex's fault. He's the one you have to watch for.. :lol: Plus it's not update week yet. :)

It's update week now!! Only 3 more days!! :)

Yayy! Why is it Alex's fault? Is he secretly bad?

Nope. Of course he isn't but he's the one who's doing all the double meaning stuff. :neutral:

What? He is? Is Cog being slow again! :D
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Do you enjoy rubbing that under our nose and not updating though? Do you enjoy that?

It's Alex's fault. He's the one you have to watch for.. :lol: Plus it's not update week yet. :)

Nope. Of course he isn't but he's the one who's doing all the double meaning stuff. :neutral:

Read up the page from last week!! :)

Okay, is this the info page you're talking about?

Oh right you're talking about the thread page! Got it. Oh I see so he's going to do some double meanings! ;)

Oh right you're talking about the thread page! Got it. Oh I see so he's going to do some double meanings! ;)

Yeah you need to brush up on your ancient greek mythology for Chapter 5. Hint: Mostly surrounding the underworld as (spoiler)
    he compares his relationship with Melete to certain aspects of the Ancient Greek Mythological Underworld...but the second aspect in it is that it could appear he is implying he loves her.
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @simscognito Cog? That's your nickname? :smiley:

@Bugsie2016 Drop those underworld references B) After that wedding discussion for the last chapter we've proved we're ready for it
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @simscognito Cog? That's your nickname? :smiley:

@Bugsie2016 Drop those underworld references B) After that wedding discussion for the last chapter we've proved we're ready for it

@MrsRacooney I will be doing, Coonsy, in 2 weeks. We have Melete and Alecto first!

Yeah you need to brush up on your ancient greek mythology for Chapter 5. Hint: Mostly surrounding the underworld as (spoiler)
    he compares his relationship with Melete to certain aspects of the Ancient Greek Mythological Underworld...but the second aspect in it is that it could appear he is implying he loves her.

Wait... you're talking about the Alex chapter that's already happened or the one that's about to happen? I thought you've only released chapter four.

Wait... you're talking about the Alex chapter that's already happened or the one that's about to happen? I thought you've only released chapter four.

One that's going to happen. In 2 weeks! We have Melete and Alecto first! :) I released Chapter Three last time. :)

One that's going to happen. In 2 weeks! We have Melete and Alecto first! :) I released Chapter Three last time. :)

Oh sweet. Well as it happens I'm very familiar with the Ancient Greek Mythological Underworld, so this should be fun! :blush:
    edited February 2018

Oh sweet. Well as it happens I'm very familiar with the Ancient Greek Mythological Underworld, so this should be fun! :blush:

Good! :)

Also, for @MrsRacooney 's benefit , I'll let you explain how you ended up with Cog for a nickname...

Also, for @MrsRacooney 's benefit , I'll let you explain how you ended up with Cog for a nickname...

@simscognito Oops, I just checked my chapters and realised Alex's double meaning chapter is chapter 6. :#

@simscognito Oops, I just checked my chapters and realised Alex's double meaning chapter is chapter 6. :#

What? I have to wait even longer??? *Cog cries*
    edited February 2018

If I can get enough chapters finished. I might replace my WAWRMO schedule (Tue & Saturday) with PTLT! :)
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited February 2018

If I can get enough chapters finished. I might replace my WAWRMO schedule (Tue & Saturday) with PTLT! :)

*wordless puppy eyes*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

*wordless puppy eyes*

WAWRMO Gen 1 finishes Saturday so that's on a break for a while! :) I've written up until chapter 6 right now and then we have a time skip. :) I'm taking pics for chapter 4 as I write this!! :)

*wordless puppy eyes*

WAWRMO Gen 1 finishes Saturday so that's on a break for a while! :) I've written up until chapter 6 right now and then we have a time skip. :) I'm taking pics for chapter 4 as I write this!! :)

:smiley:

*wordless puppy eyes*

:smiley:

I know!!! :smiley:
    Okay, more teasers!
    I'm writing a chapter in which I introduce the idea of personal assistants but as slaves. (Feel free to steal this idea...)
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I'm Just Found This And I'm Loving It!!
    MINEZ wrote: »
    I'm Just Found This And I'm Loving It!!

@MINEZ Perfect timing! I was just coming to post an update. Earlier than normal... I'm glad you're enjoying the story. :)

Anyway, Chapter Four
    ptSG7ENl.png
    So, I'm expanding the culture page for this story tomorrow. Any questions?
    I did the OC tag for Alex & Melete. Here you go @simscognito !
    I'm working on the culture guide for you all and I've written prince & princess so much it's lost it's meaning. I need a break but you can find culture under a new tab on the website (titles page will be added when I'm done...)
    I come bearing Melete pics for you...well one. I decided to hold off showing you Mel in red...you must wait to see Melete in any other colour dress than white (I have a pic but you can't see yet)
    NS2LlRTl.png