Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The People of the Light Tribe - A Sims 4 Tribe Based Story (Ending | 09/12/2019)

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bonus Pics I posted on tumblr recently...for all of them. Click here for my PTLT stuff list. Contains all bonus pics of the story and random posts.

My favourites:
    tumblr_p8y76cnrB91wv47k8o1_540.png
    tumblr_p8y88dYXGo1wv47k8o2_540.png
    tumblr_p8y88dYXGo1wv47k8o1_540.png
    tumblr_p8y9m0NtVF1wv47k8o4_540.png
    tumblr_p8y9m0NtVF1wv47k8o2_540.png
    tumblr_p8za9mg3c11wv47k8o5_540.png
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    You better upload chapters or I will send someone after you. Preferrably Haimon's ghost because weapons can't harm him
    Give. Us. A. Chapter.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    You better upload chapters or I will send someone after you. Preferrably Haimon's ghost because weapons can't harm him
    Give. Us. A. Chapter.
    @MrsRacooney
    Maybe next week. :p You should know better...I don't go asking you during an exam week for a DoW chapter. :lol:
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Give. Us. A. Chapter.
    @MrsRacooney
    Maybe next week. :p You should know better...I don't go asking you during an exam week for a DoW chapter. :lol:

Well, but I'm not teasing with a ton of cute pictures either :smirk:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Give. Us. A. Chapter.
    @MrsRacooney

Yeah but you post bonus stuff when I think you're posting a chapter... That's teasing enough. :lol:
  • Options
    Give. Us. A. Chapter.
    @MrsRacooney

Yeah but you post bonus stuff when I think you're posting a chapter... That's teasing enough. :lol:

Guilty :s
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Give. Us. A. Chapter.
    @MrsRacooney

Guilty :s

Thought so...
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    So, I'm glad you guys posted on here today!
    I came by a week ago and was going to re-read this since its been a while. The Prologue link on the front page is broken. I saw Hiatus and assumed you had taken it down! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Sarahkay wrote: »
    So, I'm glad you guys posted on here today!
    I came by a week ago and was going to re-read this since its been a while. The Prologue link on the front page is broken. I saw Hiatus and assumed you had taken it down! :D

@Sarahkay Oops. I changed my URL. :lol: Thought I updated the links. Prologue is here. :)
  • Options
    I promised a chapter...
    Chapter 13
    tumblr_inline_p9atw6YQGG1v2lczu_540.png
  • Options
    Finished writing the next chapter. It's awesome! Don't know when it will be out but get hyped as it's over 2000 words long. That's about 4x the length of a regular chapter. xD
  • Options
    Finished writing the next chapter. It's awesome! Don't know when it will be out but get hyped as it's over 2000 words long. That's about 4x the length of a regular chapter. xD

Should have the chapter soon. Just got to screenshot one last scene. :)
  • Options
    Xand becomes King Alexander in..
    Chapter 14
    tumblr_inline_p9mbrh1VCr1v2lczu_540.png
  • Options
    Man, your site says my "comment can not be posted" so I'll try here.
    Yeah, posing so many people always is a pain in the neck but unfortunately, it looks great in the aftermath... xD
    Loved the little banter between Xander and his brother (and each single one of them is apparently named after some descendent because they all have the same second and third names xD Lol those ancient cultures and their need to carry on their name!)
    However, I do think more people have carefully watched Xander during the wedding and they will the days and weeks afterward, too. After all he will have a lot of influence as the new king and the politicians will analyze that to know how they will have to deal with him in order to get their ideas through, the servants to know if he will be a good master.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Man, your site says my "comment can not be posted" so I'll try here.
    Yeah, posing so many people always is a pain in the neck but unfortunately, it looks great in the aftermath... xD
    Loved the little banter between Xander and his brother (and each single one of them is apparently named after some descendent because they all have the same second and third names xD Lol those ancient cultures and their need to carry on their name!)
    However, I do think more people have carefully watched Xander during the wedding and they will the days and weeks afterward, too. After all he will have a lot of influence as the new king and the politicians will analyze that to know how they will have to deal with him in order to get their ideas through, the servants to know if he will be a good master.

I don't know why it's not letting you. :/ Yeah, posing can be a pain in the neck but I'm glad it turned out fine in the end. :) Thanks, that part was my favourite (excluding the ceremony). No, they don't all have the same second and third names. Admittedly, with the exception of Archimedes II ,they all have Archimedes as their second name but that's an Adredosian thing. Your second name is your father's first name (or if you're female, your mother's name). Then your third name is whatever your parents want (like your first name really).

So, Archelaus is King Archelaus Archimedes Achilles of Adredos. Archimedes after well, Archimedes and Achilles after his grandfather. :)
    Xander is King Alexander Archimedes Archelaus of Light. Archimedes after his dad and Archelaus after his brother, who it's mentioned is his godfather. xD

This all contrasts to the Light tradition of one middle name, which is usually their grandparent.

Anyway, yes people were probably watching Xand. He is their new ruler after all and as you said, has a lot of influence as both Melete's husband and King. I say Melete's husband in that he can persuade Melete to ideas. :)
  • Options
    Anyway, yes people were probably watching Xand. He is their new ruler after all and as you said, has a lot of influence as both Melete's husband and King. I say Melete's husband in that he can persuade Melete to ideas. :)

Yes, that's what I meant. He has a lot of influence! However, I'm interested in how much power he actually has from now on. Will Mel stay the queen and have all the freedom to decide anything alone, does she need Xander's agreement or does he rule? I would think she at least keeps a certain amount of choice since she's the one coming from the Light royal line but in (real) history it would have been Xander holding the most power. So what did you decide for your story?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Yes, that's what I meant. He has a lot of influence! However, I'm interested in how much power he actually has from now on. Will Mel stay the queen and have all the freedom to decide anything alone, does she need Xander's agreement or does he rule? I would think she at least keeps a certain amount of choice since she's the one coming from the Light royal line but in (real) history it would have been Xander holding the most power. So what did you decide for your story?

She gets to decide most minor things alone but for more major things she does need Xand to agree with her as both of them have to make that decision. If Melete is unavailable but is needed (for example, later on when she's in the middle of having a baby) then Xand takes up power to make necessary decisions. Most will be hesitant to allow Xand much power as publicly he puts up a pretty good front and hiding his immediate kindness to people. It's important he does though, as no one wants to see a 'weak' King. :open_mouth: Despite having emotions being a good thing, it's not something he displays too much with anyone else but his family. Which, is part of why he was so distant to Atlas (that and him not knowing who on earth his slaves were at that point. His brother was going through a bad stage...)
  • Options
    So, I'm wanting to do something in this thread...do you want a Q & A or me to post a bunch of random bonus stuff for this story? :)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • Options
    Post awesome stufff! :smiley:

I'll think about it.
  • Options
    @simscognito Here you go. Baby pics of Evan and Mel; Baby Xand Pics; Pics of Alecto & Thycon; And Pics of Mel & Xand (as kids) Not sure whether it's torture or being nice. ( :lol: I had to verify I wasn't a robot 'cause I uploaded so many. xD)

Thycon & Alecto
    zb7FTbPl.png
    gtUm5Cml.png
    13dIX7fl.png

Baby Xand:
    Family Dinner
    gui0MCul.png
    Didn't want dinner...
    RcKhXPgl.png
    Learning from dad:
    aS0FNMpl.png
    Just cuteness (with dad)
    Ijsl5Gdl.png
    More cuteness
    qXvgq8vl.png
    Xander and either Apollo or Archimedes II
    ZGyA8Qml.png
    Xand and Corrina
    KwLitE4l.png

Baby Evan & Mel Pics:
    Mellie and her dad:
    2bNBaUNl.png
    Evan and his dad
    zxSgVLVl.png
    Evan jealous because Thycon gave Mel a hug and he wanted one:
    7kHSPMxl.png
    Probably still jealous...
    5olr5Ffl.png
    Alecto sorted it...
    RXaJWMbl.png
    Mellie is now jealous (different point of time)
    rrzGSPpl.png

Xand & Mel Pics:
    bPPkd84l.png
    X0XdrRIl.png
  • Options
    Awww they're all so cute! <3<3
  • Options
    I love the family dinner pic! nice seeing everyone there.
  • Options
    Awww they're all so cute! <3<3

I have more but it would have taken forever. This is the entire album.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I love the family dinner pic! nice seeing everyone there.

I am the expert at getting those types of shots. Here's one taken before the start of gen 3 of BL of Rye and Claude...
    HxhvhfDl.png