Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Reserve me a spot Sub

Will do. My setup is gonna be closed by the way.

:o I've never played a closed one. Excited :love:

You're gonna hate it. XD

Has this been accurate, @Sonschi ?

I don't hate it ^^ I just started wishing to be dead since night 3 :joy: But only so I know who's bad.

Oh if only you knew. XD

What? ^^ I hope you didn't say too much now :D
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I only get Mafia right like half of the time at most, so it's aight
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Lol i hardly ever know who it is. I have suspicions and gut feeling but never commit. I prefer to just be all knowing. While it's good to be right when you are, i wouldnt like to brag lol
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Reserve me a spot Sub

Will do. My setup is gonna be closed by the way.

:o I've never played a closed one. Excited :love:

You're gonna hate it. XD

Has this been accurate, @Sonschi ?

I don't hate it ^^ I just started wishing to be dead since night 3 :joy: But only so I know who's bad.

Oh if only you knew. XD

What? ^^ I hope you didn't say too much now :D

Nah
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I would rather be night killed night one than lynched day one... At least I got the chance to PLAY. But, I'd rather not die on anything 1... Day or night...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I would rather be night killed night one than lynched day one... At least I got the chance to PLAY. But, I'd rather not die on anything 1... Day or night...

It sounds like you haven't been killed at night 1 that much. XD
    In case you haven't noticed, getting lynched on day 1 means you still get to play on day 1 (unless there's a hammer but hammers rarely happen on this forum). Getting nightkilled on night 1 is the same thing cuz you can't "play" during the night phase. The most you could do is send in a night action and you just have to wait for day to start.

So, yes, to me getting lynched and nightkilled on Day 1/Night 1 is the same exact thing. I'd rather just get lynched on the first day so I don't have to be disappointed after waiting for the night phase to pass just to see that I died.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

It sounds like you haven't been killed at night 1 that much. XD
    In case you haven't noticed, getting lynched on day 1 means you still get to play on day 1 (unless there's a hammer but hammers rarely happen on this forum). Getting nightkilled on night 1 is the same thing cuz you can't "play" during the night phase. The most you could do is send in a night action and you just have to wait for day to start.

So, yes, to me getting lynched and nightkilled on Day 1/Night 1 is the same exact thing. I'd rather just get lynched on the first day so I don't have to be disappointed after waiting for the night phase to pass just to see that I died.

I haven’t been lynched day 1 but being killed night 1 is sad :/ especially when the ones you felt suspicious about turn out to be the bad ones *add monkey don’t see smiley that doesn’t exist on the forums but is my all time favorite smiley xD *
  • Options
    Lol i hardly ever know who it is. I have suspicions and gut feeling but never commit. I prefer to just be all knowing. While it's good to be right when you are, i wouldnt like to brag lol

When you got it, flaunt it. LOL. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    If you die so early all the time maybe it's something to do with how you play.
    unknown.png
  • Options

True. I know people who used to get lynched early often. They ended up adapting and became likelier to live longer

• Options
    edited February 2018

That sounds like you're saying people hate the way I play and just don't want me to play which might be kinda true cuz I'm always so salty. :joy: Okaaaaay.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

That sounds like you're saying people hate the way I play and just don't want me to play. :joy: Okaaaaay.

Nah. It's just that trust tells make you a good town player, but at the same time a horrible scum one.

• Options

That sounds like you're saying people hate the way I play and just don't want me to play which might be kinda true cuz I'm always so salty. :joy: Okaaaaay.

Noooo. But if you're good at finding scum, which I don't doubt you are, try and be more subtle about it or something?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

That sounds like you're saying people hate the way I play and just don't want me to play. :joy: Okaaaaay.

Nah. It's just that trust tells make you a good town player, but at the same time a horrible scum one.

Trust is not the issue here but more of how I am a threat to scum because of my scum hunting skills. I'm not complaining about being lynched as scum (yes I do get mad a bit but that's only cuz I've been town more often and get nightkilled early and so in general, I never get to play).

But I get nightkilled so often by scums. What you guys are saying is that I should change the way I play, meaning do scum hunting really badly. Then, what's the fun in that if I'm just gonna pretend to be way off? I might as well not play. When I'm town, I want to catch the scums ASAP. Simple as that.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So you think scum should just ignore you and let you hunt them? That's not really how the game... works...
    unknown.png
  • Options
    So you think scum should just ignore you and let you hunt them? That's not really how the game... works...

Obviously not, cuz that would be unfair. As you can see, it's an endless loop. That's why I am not playing anymore, probably for a long, long time. But I appreciate you guys' input and trying to make me see things in a different way.

original.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Obviously not, cuz that would be unfair. As you can see, it's an endless loop. That's why I am not playing anymore, probably for a long, long time. But I appreciate you guys' input and trying to make me see things in a different way.

original.gif

I'm sorry, DeKay. I hope you're not gone that long.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Well i do try to acknowledge how often people are killed and stuff to allow them to play when i have a kill ability but i cant speak or act for others. It might be that you could slightly alter your playstyle but people also need to be considerate and conscious. Things change woth time though. Poor alleen has dealt with day 1 lynch and night 2 kills all too often in the past lol
  • Options
    And night 1 kills i mean. It happens. People will soon realise and act on it though
  • Options
    Well i do try to acknowledge how often people are killed and stuff to allow them to play when i have a kill ability but i cant speak or act for others. It might be that you could slightly alter your playstyle but people also need to be considerate and conscious. Things change woth time though. Poor alleen has dealt with day 1 lynch and night 2 kills all too often in the past lol

I agree you should try to avoid it, but not if that person is gonna get you killed, it's pretty much the game to kill them then. Which is why like I said before, it's good to act subtly, because then you can get them lynched and hopefully not have a big target on your back.

I'm not good at getting people lynched though, scum or not.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I wish... :D I really do. I don't know how it is there in the UM but over here, they just go after me, I'd say 70% of the time. Sometimes if I'm lucky, the scums would spare me, but that's kinda rare. I'm actually one of those scums who would be nice and let a person who's been lynched/killed often play. I remember the last game I was scum, I heard that Bella has died early 3 times in a row. On the first night I had a feeling she might have a PR and really wanted to kill her, but I was like, "Nah, I'mma let her play. I don't have the heart to kill someone who's been killed early often cuz I know how it feels." :cry:

original.gif

I'm sorry, DeKay. I hope you're not gone that long.

<3<3<3
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Trust tells are when people know you only do a certain thing as town, so they know to trust you. It trivializes the game a bit. Plus people will easily lynch you as scum.

Having good instincts about who the Mafia are is good, though. But yeah, if you play it up too much, the scum are likely to kill you. :D

• Options
    Just need at least one more player to start my game. Anyone interested?

• Options
    I can ask Eyelash
    unknown.png