June 5 - New Friday, new Friday Highlight. Check it out here!
June 3 - New The Sims 4 game update available for all platforms - Check out the patch notes here.
June 4/5 - We have released a small patch to address some issues on all platforms. Details here.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,356 Member
    Oooooohhhh. We can go wild with our claims
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 11,734 Member
    Reserve me a spot Sub

    Will do. My setup is gonna be closed by the way.

    :o I've never played a closed one. Excited :love:

  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,589 Member
    Reserve me a spot Sub

    Will do. My setup is gonna be closed by the way.

    Oh, I'd like to join. But I don't want to play a game if it only lasts like 20 pages, or if I just get stuck with VT again :persevere:
    unknown.png
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 61,167 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Reserve me a spot Sub

    Will do. My setup is gonna be closed by the way.

    :o I've never played a closed one. Excited :love:

    You're gonna hate it. XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    6cTvOlv.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,356 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Reserve me a spot Sub

    Will do. My setup is gonna be closed by the way.

    :o I've never played a closed one. Excited :love:

    The first game I hosted was closed. It had mostly normal roles, but everyone was so paranoid about what kind of things I'd include. There weren't even any third parties and they were all concerned I'd put in these weird roles.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 11,734 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Reserve me a spot Sub

    Will do. My setup is gonna be closed by the way.

    :o I've never played a closed one. Excited :love:

    The first game I hosted was closed. It had mostly normal roles, but everyone was so paranoid about what kind of things I'd include. There weren't even any third parties and they were all concerned I'd put in these weird roles.

    My guess is there are more killing roles because Sub needs 14 players :) It should be alright to freak out and be paranoid :D:D

  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 61,167 Member
    I will be that person to freak out cuz I'm so serious about the game.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    6cTvOlv.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,589 Member
    I don't think I'd ever host a closed setup, they're fun to play but I'd probably do a bad job balancing and people would get annoyed. Not that I mind them so much.
    unknown.png
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 11,734 Member
    I don't think I'd ever host a closed setup, they're fun to play but I'd probably do a bad job balancing and people would get annoyed. Not that I mind them so much.

    But with a closed setup the players won't find out it's unbalanced ^^

  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 61,167 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I don't think I'd ever host a closed setup, they're fun to play but I'd probably do a bad job balancing and people would get annoyed. Not that I mind them so much.

    But with a closed setup the players won't find out it's unbalanced ^^

    They will once they kill like 5 scums and there's still 7 peeps left.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    6cTvOlv.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 11,734 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I don't think I'd ever host a closed setup, they're fun to play but I'd probably do a bad job balancing and people would get annoyed. Not that I mind them so much.

    But with a closed setup the players won't find out it's unbalanced ^^

    They will once they kill like 5 scums and there's still 7 peeps left.

    No one is that bad at balancing? :D

  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,589 Member
    edited February 2018
    There was a time where town lynched scum every day and they still lost, which was pretty disappointing :lol: I think the game was randomized to some extend, not sure how much though.

    There were 3 mafia, 3 werewolves, 6 town, but one townie (me) was Judas.
    unknown.png
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 11,734 Member
    There was a time where town lynched scum every day and they still lost, which was pretty disappointing :lol: I think the game was randomized to some extend, not sure how much though.

    There were 3 mafia, 3 werewolves, 6 town, but one townie (me) was Judas.

    I have no clue how to properly balance a game (I hope mine will work out fine) but even I can see that town is in a bad position xD

    Btw, will you play the next game? (Sub's) Only one player left until we start ^^

  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 61,167 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I don't think I'd ever host a closed setup, they're fun to play but I'd probably do a bad job balancing and people would get annoyed. Not that I mind them so much.

    But with a closed setup the players won't find out it's unbalanced ^^

    They will once they kill like 5 scums and there's still 7 peeps left.

    No one is that bad at balancing? :D

    Gurl, you haven't played in UM. I've been a werewolf with 5 other people and I think there was 2-3 mafia (Zinnia was one of them). They didn't stand a chance. A lot of the games in the UM I've played were so random and not balanced, which is also why I don't bother playing there cuz it gives me a headache. And I also get lynched for not being in the same timezone. -.-
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    6cTvOlv.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 61,167 Member
    edited February 2018
    But there was also a game where I replaced a mafia who's only partner died on Night 1 and there were 4 werewolves, 2 aliens and some townies and I somehow beat all of them. I just got lucky and also town done goofed. XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    6cTvOlv.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,589 Member
    edited February 2018
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I don't think I'd ever host a closed setup, they're fun to play but I'd probably do a bad job balancing and people would get annoyed. Not that I mind them so much.

    But with a closed setup the players won't find out it's unbalanced ^^

    They will once they kill like 5 scums and there's still 7 peeps left.

    No one is that bad at balancing? :D

    Gurl, you haven't played in UM. I've been a werewolf with 5 other people and I think there was 2-3 mafia (Zinnia was one of them). They didn't stand a chance. A lot of the games in the UM I've played were so random and not balanced, which is also why I don't bother playing there cuz it gives me a headache. And I also get lynched for not being in the same timezone. -.-

    Eyelash found that game hilarious at the end.
    And you forgot the Serial Killer.

    But that's only the random games, not all of them are like that. :lol:
    unknown.png
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 11,734 Member
    Random games like the greater mafia setups?

  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,589 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Random games like the greater mafia setups?

    Yeah.
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 61,167 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Random games like the greater mafia setups?

    Hate them. Hahahaha. It's only fun when you're scum in the setup tho. If you're town, you're just gonna get a headache.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    6cTvOlv.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 11,734 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Random games like the greater mafia setups?

    Hate them. Hahahaha. It's only fun when you're scum in the setup tho. If you're town, you're just gonna get a headache.

    JK9++ is similar ^^ It's fun to choose (randomly) the roles tho :p

  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,589 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Random games like the greater mafia setups?

    Hate them. Hahahaha. It's only fun when you're scum in the setup tho. If you're town, you're just gonna get a headache.

    I like them every once in awhile. But usually a nice, simple, balanced setup is preferred, that or a really unique one.
    unknown.png
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 11,734 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Random games like the greater mafia setups?

    Hate them. Hahahaha. It's only fun when you're scum in the setup tho. If you're town, you're just gonna get a headache.

    I like them every once in awhile. But usually a nice, simple, balanced setup is preferred, that or a really unique one.

    Mine is unique B) thehehehe

  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,589 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Random games like the greater mafia setups?

    Hate them. Hahahaha. It's only fun when you're scum in the setup tho. If you're town, you're just gonna get a headache.

    I like them every once in awhile. But usually a nice, simple, balanced setup is preferred, that or a really unique one.

    Mine is unique B) thehehehe

    I look forward to it :smiley:
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 61,167 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Random games like the greater mafia setups?

    Hate them. Hahahaha. It's only fun when you're scum in the setup tho. If you're town, you're just gonna get a headache.

    JK9++ is similar ^^ It's fun to choose (randomly) the roles tho :p

    That one is still not too bad cuz the list of possible roles is small. Compared to Greater which has like 100+ roles.

    I think my most fav setup was Keyen's Charge Me Up. I thought the charging/voting thing was kinda cool. ^^ Icey's Tarot cards was cool too but it took a while for me to understand it. Haha.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    6cTvOlv.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top