Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Identity: A Sims 4 Legacy (1.36 up)

Comments

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    rE43ik9.png
    1.6 is almost done.

That face reminds me of toothless from how to train your dragon XD hahaha
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    1.6 The Call
    The chapter after this is the one I've been waiting to write B)
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I keep forgetting to comment, but I'm all caught up with the story now, and it's intriguing, so I'm eager to find out more about these characters, and certainly waiting for wheelchair boy to make his appearance. :) Who is the mysterious man? Where did Steven go, that silly man? How dare he abandon Valentina/Maya/Catori. Is she gonna have another name soon enough? How many kittens will the kitty give birth to?

So many questions, to be answered soon enough, I assume. :) It seems like you're very much enjoying this legacy, which is fantastic. It's always great when you're writing something you can't wait to continue writing, rather than feeling forced or struggling to write it.

Thank you :3 It may not be the best writing wise, but I'm having fun doing it! You are right, those questions will soon be answered B) one shall be answered in 1.6 but only the cat question lol everything else shall be revealed in 1.7 mostly ;)
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    rE43ik9.png
    1.6 is almost done.

That face reminds me of toothless from how to train your dragon XD hahaha

Haha, I'm in a vc with friends; we're all playing sims, and I moused over to the cats in the corner and started laughing because the face was just so stupid looking. That cat's name is BB. It won't be relevant, but my friends named the other two cats BB and Boi.
  • Options
    1.6 The Call

Is there a link?
  • Options
    1.6 The Call

Is there a link?

My dumb butt forgot to put the link in
    1.6 The Call
  • Options
    I also made a family index
    Maya is the only one on there, but as the family grows spouses and children shall be adder per generation.
  • Options
    1.6 The Call

Is there a link?

1.6 The Call

Yay she adopted a kitten! And named it after Pacco <3 Kinda... How sweet ^^ <3

:o Wil boy! He's in trouble? o.O Or does he just miss her XD
  • Options
    1.6 The Call

Is there a link?

1.6 The Call

Yay she adopted a kitten! And named it after Pacco <3 Kinda... How sweet ^^ <3

:o Wil boy! He's in trouble? o.O Or does he just miss her XD

:D the kitty is really cute. I wanted to name him after Pacco, but didn't know how, so I went for the nickname that the driver called him in the episode lol I like ridiculous pet names so a cat named Taco is great. Plus there's a taco costume, but it might only be for dogs I'm not sure.
    You shall find out when I do 1.7 :) I think you'll like 1.7 and 1.8 for that sweet Maya Wil development.
  • Options
    ACtually I think I'm just gonna straight up name the cat Pacco *goes to change the writing in the chapter* Coco for short so that way it's not just Pacco.
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    1.6 The Call

Well that escalated quickly at the very last line.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I think it's very plausible that certain people would use Wil as leverage/bait. Hmm...
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    1.6 The Call

Well that escalated quickly at the very last line.

Yeah, my pacing isn't the best or writing so it may have escalated too quickly.
    My problems with legacies are time jumps(and 1st POV), and I needed a good month or so in between 5 and 6 so that The Mole could be over canonically. It wouldn't have been as spontaneous of a call if I had written chapters for that time period with the creepy calls and such, instead, I just brought attention to the fact it was happening. *shrug*

1.7 is done I just need photos, but I won't do photos until I have Instincts Photos since I kept putting that off since the file was being dumb.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Just fully caught up here! Great read so far, and a nice way to remember Pacco. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    1.7 Hostage Situation
    Here we go, gang, it's the chapter I've been waiting to write because it's when the story really gets started for her. Questions have been answered. Who was the man from that night? What's going to happen to Maya? Is Wil really in trouble?
    I'm excited for the future of this :)
  • Options
    Just fully caught up here! Great read so far, and a nice way to remember Pacco. :)

Oh, hey! Yay!
    Lol, they got eliminated together so I felt compelled to honor him somehow :3
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Oh no!!! :o Hopefully they will be OK?
  • Options

Oh, hey! Yay!

Maybe he's Pacco's reincarnation or something lol. XD

Wow, that new chapter's super intense :o Poor Tomas... :'( Wil's okay though, though sill they be able to be together or will they be serperated again?
    Banner.png
  • Options

Oh, hey! Yay!

Maybe he's Pacco's reincarnation or something lol. XD

Wow, that new chapter's super intense :o Poor Tomas... :'( Wil's okay though, though sill they be able to be together or will they be serperated again?

I don't want Pacco to die DX
    Hehe, I like dramatic legacies.
    Wil's totally fine :3 he just... has memory issues ;) my cheeky way of being like I don't know what happens on the Mole after I left since it's still going on.
    And you'll find out :3 though I've messaged Haylo specifically on what he wants for their future.
  • Options
    Maybe reincarnation Pacco will cause chaos and constantly beg his owners to watch The Mole lol... Or....

Oh, genius idea! I'll post it in our chat on the current mission, leave it as a surprise for the rest lol.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Maybe reincarnation Pacco will cause chaos and constantly beg his owners to watch The Mole lol... Or....

Oh, genius idea! I'll post it in our chat on the current mission, leave it as a surprise for the rest lol.

Ahaha, I mean she would enjoy that. In my original app to Turner I said that Maya watched The Mole. She watches cheesy reality shows.
  • Options

Ahaha, I mean she would enjoy that. In my original app to Turner I said that Maya watched The Mole. She watches cheesy reality shows.

XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I just made myself some hot chocolate to do 1.8 as well but then I proceeded to burn my tongue on said hot chocolate :s why does it have to be hot :s
    I prefer room temp hot chocolate, oxymoron, I just wish it didn't have to be hot to mix well.
    Time to whip up this chapter while my tongue burn :s
  • Options
    Oh no. :0 Things are looking grim for Valentina
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    But Wil seems to be safe for now