Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Identity: A Sims 4 Legacy (1.36 up)

WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
EJV4YnT.pngebGcjqz.png
Identity Chapter Index
Our identities make up everything we are. It's what we like, how we act, and how we identify ourselves. In fact, most of life is spent discovering our unique identities and how to live our life to the upmost potential.
Valentina Martinez is a young woman whose life was turned upside down after an incident involving, murder, gangs, and the witness protection program. There she found herself as Maya Hansen, your average girl-next-door in the middle of nowhere of the United States. It was there that she was cast for a Reality Television Series... The Mole but now that she's off the show, she's going to have to redesign herself again and learn who she truly is.

*Author's Note*
Hello! It's been awhile since I've been on this side of the forum. I was having trouble keeping up with reading legacies, and my legacies were always falling flat lol so I've been spending time with the reality tv/forum game section of these forums! They're such a lovely community, and I got involved in @Turner 's rendition of the popular show The Mole. Maya was my character, and while I advise reading Turner's episodes since they're amazing, it's not necessary to understand the backstory of my character as I will explain.
I believe this is a project that won't fall, because I'm really into the character. I've invested a lot of time into Maya, so I think writing her story and future generations' stories will be very fun for me!
Post edited by WinteryGarnet on

Comments