Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Switchy Switchy Glee Mafia - TOWN WIN

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I hope I get vigilante. :D My dream role.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Can some one explain the switching thing. I don't understand what that means... sorry.

In this setup, there's 3 mafia. Each of them has the power to turn off and on the ability of the town's doc/cop/vigilante respectiviely.

MAFIA SIDE:
    So, let's say the Mafia Cop Switch person turns off the switch, the Town cop's investigation for the night will not work.

If the Mafia Cop Switch dies, the the Town Cop's ability will be enabled for the rest of the game.

The mafia switch person cannot do a night kill and deactivate the switch, so that means, they will need to get their other mafia mates to carry out the night kill.

SERIAL KILLER:
    The Serial Killer is a third party role. In the first night, they get to choose if they want to be immune to Mafia Nightkills or immune to getting killed by Town Vigilante and being found by a Town Cop.

The Serial Killer can reverse the mafia's switch. The SK can also do nightkills at night.

For more info, you can read here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Switch_(Setup)

Not really... (bolded) In PREGAME, they get to choose their immunity. Either not being able to be killed by the Mafia, or not being able to be killed by the vig or caught by the cop.

The SK can reverse the mafia's switch decision, and they can do nightkills. :)

Oops, sorry. When I meant first night, I meant the pre-game since this setup has a night start but only the SK does something. Sorry if it caused a bit of a misunderstanding. :P

Anyway, I have a question about the vig/cop immunity, just to double check. Do they come together or separate?

Eg.
    a) SK can only be immune to vig.
    b) SK can only be immune to cop.
    c) SK can only be immune to mafia night kills.

OR

a) SK can be immune to vig and/or cop findings.
    b) SK can only be immune to mafia night kills.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

I'd be fine with that too. I like killing roles, honestly... that sounds mean though. But if I was vigilante I can't really go mindless killing because I can screw up my own team.

But after last game me having it might not be the worst idea (I am going to shoot you, Bella)
    Joking of course. I just don't want responsibility.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Hoping I get SK.

Me too! It sounds like so much fun!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Hoping I get SK.

SK sounds fun but the win condition is very hard. You have to be the last one alive, meaning you win when it's just 1 town vs you. And you have to get rid of mafias too. Let's face it, people always wanna kill me in these games, so this type of role is not suitable for me. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hoping I get SK.

SK sounds fun but the win condition is very hard. You have to be the last one alive, meaning you win when it's just 1 town vs you, or 1 mafia vs you if you pick immune to being mafia, I guess. And you have to get rid of mafias too. Let's face it, people always wanna kill me in these games, so this type of role is not suitable for me. :D

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I wonder if there's any roles suitable for me tbh :D
    The Jester because people likes to kill me off little things so at least i'd win somehow.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    I wonder if there's any roles suitable for me tbh :D
    The Jester because people likes to kill me off little things so at least i'd win somehow.

Yeah, Jester will be like the best for me as long as the mafia don't kill me on the first night. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Nani -- you won Crafty's Random Mafia game last week. Don't forget that.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    LALA, JOIN US.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I've got another game I'm going to play -- and some stuff in real life I need to work on. I'll watch from afar, though :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Aw, okay. :blush:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

I'd be fine with that too. I like killing roles, honestly... that sounds mean though. But if I was vigilante I can't really go mindless killing because I can screw up my own team.

But after last game me having it might not be the worst idea (I am going to shoot you, Bella)

Well I know who I'm going to kill first. :naughty:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Ha! Jokes on you, I'm not lucky enough to get anything other than VT!
    unknown.png
  • Options

Neither am I, even though I was just mafia twice in a row...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Neither am I, even though I was just mafia twice in a row...

So I guess that means we are not shooting each other? Darn. I'll just have to get you lynched instead
    unknown.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Nani -- you won Crafty's Random Mafia game last week. Don't forget that.

This game was a mess though.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Can some one explain the switching thing. I don't understand what that means... sorry.

In this setup, there's 3 mafia. Each of them has the power to turn off and on the ability of the town's doc/cop/vigilante respectiviely.

MAFIA SIDE:
    So, let's say the Mafia Cop Switch person turns off the switch, the Town cop's investigation for the night will not work.

If the Mafia Cop Switch dies, the the Town Cop's ability will be enabled for the rest of the game.

The mafia switch person cannot do a night kill and deactivate the switch, so that means, they will need to get their other mafia mates to carry out the night kill.

SERIAL KILLER:
    The Serial Killer is a third party role. In the first night, they get to choose if they want to be immune to Mafia Nightkills or immune to getting killed by Town Vigilante and being found by a Town Cop.

The Serial Killer can reverse the mafia's switch. The SK can also do nightkills at night.

For more info, you can read here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Switch_(Setup)

Not really... (bolded) In PREGAME, they get to choose their immunity. Either not being able to be killed by the Mafia, or not being able to be killed by the vig or caught by the cop.

Oops, sorry. When I meant first night, I meant the pre-game since this setup has a night start but only the SK does something. Sorry if it caused a bit of a misunderstanding. :P

Anyway, I have a question about the vig/cop immunity, just to double check. Do they come together or separate?

Eg.

OR

The SK can choose to be immune to vig and cop findings. OR SK can choose to be immune to mafia night kills. :)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Actually, I might back out, since it's glee, and I've never had an interest in Glee... Sorry.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Actually, I might back out, since it's glee, and I've never had an interest in Glee... Sorry.

That's only the theme, it doesn't matter. Come play~~~~ <3
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

@SilentWolf101 The theme literally has nothing to do with the way the game is played. It's only names for the characters to make the game a little bit more interesting rather than saying "bob the mafia goon.". Please still play- it doesn't affect the gameplay at all.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hmmm... Alrighty, fine. But I'm going to be disappointed if I'm not mafia or Serial Killer. XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options

MAFIA SIDE:

SERIAL KILLER:

Eg.

OR

The SK can choose to be immune to vig and cop findings. OR SK can choose to be immune to mafia night kills. :)

Okay, thanks for clearing them up.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options