Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Switchy Switchy Glee Mafia - TOWN WIN

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    nani wrote: »
    don't stop believing

Hold on to that feeling
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    streetlight people
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Ohohohoh
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    don't stop believiiiiin'

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

@DivaEvie07 @Lyoufln @LuckyKittenCat @LyricSimsz15 @Idontrcall @kittymeow

Tagging a couple more people so hopefully we can play. :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    @nickiminaj

Pls play with us
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Ok, ok, I will play! :)

However, I'm scared that I won't post enough because of school/life. What time would the day/night change occur @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor? I am in the AST time zone, BTW. I fear disappointing folks though.

I'm not completely clear on this type of setup too, but I'll read through the guide posted and play along to figure it out! :)
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »

However, I'm scared that I won't post enough because of school/life. What time would the day/night change occur @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor? I am in the AST time zone, BTW. I fear disappointing folks though.

I'm not completely clear on this type of setup too, but I'll read through the guide posted and play along to figure it out! :)

I'm glad! I don't think we mind if you are a bit quiet, not at this point, anyway.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    No, we won't mind if you're a tad quiet, so long as you still play. :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    This still hasn't started :D

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I'm pretty sure some people will go after you for being quiet. Just try to post at least once a day. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

However, I'm scared that I won't post enough because of school/life. What time would the day/night change occur DatSubmarineYourLookingFor? I am in the AST time zone, BTW. I fear disappointing folks though.

We'll guide you along as you play if you're still unclear about the setup. Try to post maybe 5 posts a day. I see you around in the Off Topic section making a few posts a day, so 5 shouldn't be bad. XD I tend to go after the quiet ones in the game but at this point, if no one joins the game for being afraid of inactivity, the game won't be able to start. So we need all the players we can get.

My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Man, I haven't played mafia in so long, I'm afraid that my scum hunting skills have deteriorated.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Yeah, if that's not a sign from last game... You didn't detect me. <3

And EYELASH WILL JOIN!
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options

And EYELASH WILL JOIN!

Okay, to be fair, you're a bit tricky cuz I've never seen you be a mafia for that long. Plus, when you kept on saying how I might be wrong about Sub since I was wrong about Keyen, I kinda suspected you but I couldn't say that since I was dead. XD I was like, "Um, excuse you... one does not simply question DeKay's gut feelings..." :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Can I join if there is still spots? :)
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »

Well, technically Eyelash has said that he wanted to join (on Discord). I'll ask him tho.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

And EYELASH WILL JOIN!

Okay, to be fair, you're a bit tricky cuz I've never seen you be a mafia for that long. Plus, when you kept on saying how I might be wrong about Sub since I was wrong about Keyen, I kinda suspected you but I couldn't say that since I was dead. XD I was like, "Um, excuse you... one does not simply question DeKay's gut feelings..." :D

Everybody should have, since I was Mafia and you trusted me enough to shoot Keyen.
  • Options

And EYELASH WILL JOIN!

Everybody should have, since I was Mafia and you trusted me enough to shoot Keyen.

I only shot Keyen cuz he was shady and I just want confirm. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Well Eyelash hasn't signed up, so I think there's still a spot open, Diva. :) Eyelash can be a replacement if he still wants to play.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Okay, Diva. You can play. We'll put Eyelash as replacement... even tho I also want to sign up in advance to be replacement cuz I know I'm gonna die early. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    So uh, since it seems like we've got enough people to play now, when does the game start?
  • Options
    So uh, since it seems like we've got enough people to play now, when does the game start?

We have to get Sub maybe about 1 day to assign everyone their roles. Then, during the pre-game, the serial killer will have to pick what they want to be immune to. Nobody else does anything at this stage.

Then, on Day 1 (which would be around 2-3 days from now), we start.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

We have to get Sub maybe about 1 day to assign everyone their roles. Then, during the pre-game, the serial killer will have to pick what they want to be immune to. Nobody else does anything at this stage.

Then, on Day 1 (which would be around 2-3 days from now), we start.

Yeah, it's gonna take some time.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    WAIT. I'M BACKING OUT.