Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you most excited for in the new pack?

SimReviewsSimReviews Posts: 211 Member
--BY LOUISE, SIMREVIEWS FRIEND. (DICTATED BY SIMREVIEWS)
I'm an avid sims4 simmer born in France and living with a gogeous husband and 2 twin baby girls, working as a game developer & cc maker. and looking for a teaching job ;p

What are you most excited for in the new pack? 80 votes

Brindleton Bay (new world)
28% 23 votes
CAP Color wheel
6% 5 votes
Making Pets
12% 10 votes
Playing with pets
42% 34 votes
New items
2% 2 votes
Making a vet clinic
6% 5 votes
New interactions
1% 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I can't wait to see how my pets work all on their lonesome without any input from me, how they come running up to me or the kids. Of course I'll be playing with them as well, but I'm especially interested in how they behave.

The vet clinic sounds fun, but really it's decor on the fun-cake.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Staring at the screen going "Omg, how cute is this, omg, omg, cooome, kitty-kitty!!!" and then wiping said screen clean from fingerprints created by attempting to pet the kitten. For real, during the lifestreams and sims camp videos I subconsciously reached out and could just stopp my hand in time. Especially when the little ones make their noises it's extremely hard to control yourself (if you're a crazy cat guy).

But after that newness wears off (and it will), I think the long-term appeal for me will come from Brindleton Bay.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Sadly the world everything I was looking forward to the Pets expansion from the survey was cut.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    This was a hard choice. :)
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited November 2017
    It's a toss up between the neighborhood and the vaccuum. Unfortunately the neighborhood kinda disappointing me (it's still a cute neighborhood), but since the vacuum hasn't failed me yet. I say vacuum. <3
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Color wheel, because then I'm not just restricted to natural vanilla cats and dogs. It means freedom to create exactly the kinds of cats and dogs that I want: fictional ones. Ones from cartoons and stuff. Pokémon.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    As much as I’m looking forward to the other options I chose the vet career because that’s the one feature not in previous versions.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    LOL at ‘making pets’ being so low in the poll when that’s apparently what the creators spent the majority of their time on.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I actually look equally forward to the world, having pets, and playing the vet career but could only pick one so I picked the first on my list - but they are equal in my mind and all make me look forward to the ep.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    If I get it, at this point, it's mostly for Brindleton Bay. It's a nice looking world.

*shrug*
    I'll wait for it to come on sale.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Brindleton Bay has been my main point of interest since the first trailer, pets second, build and buy third, then CAS.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hmmm... nothing

- CAS content is not amazing, my male sims are depressed
    - World is yet another lush world
    - Pets, I've got allergies
    - Vet clinic is boring

Nothing in this pack seduce me a little.
    Like the previous Pets EP, I don't plan to purchase it.