Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    yay, I'm glad Ami is okay :smiley:
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited December 2018
    yay, I'm glad Ami is okay :smiley:

Yes....there is hope for Noami! <3
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    It was wonderful to see an update tonight! :) So happy that Ami is going to be fine!! <3 I really feel for clueless Cole! :( Avery's got to go pronto!! She's a bad mommy and a bad wife. That is if she's doing what I think she's doing. If I'm wrong I would be happier though. I'm having such a wonderful day!! :):):):)
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    It was wonderful to see an update tonight! :) So happy that Ami is going to be fine!! <3 I really feel for clueless Cole! :( Avery's got to go pronto!! She's a bad mommy and a bad wife. That is if she's doing what I think she's doing. If I'm wrong I would be happier though. I'm having such a wonderful day!! :):):):)

First! I am SOOO happy you are having a wonderful day! <3 That makes me happy too!

So Cole shall now be know as "Clueless Cole" - CC for short! My poor baby. :'( He is just way too trusting. He gives and gives. He totally learned that from Sofia and even his father. Even with Ben's short temper he loves his family fiercely and even when Cole was a baby, he was Ben's first priority and he did his best to be a good Daddy. Of course right now, Ben is a total mess. He knows that there very well could be something sinister going on.... Cole still doesn't know his dad's full story. Part of the reason for his cluelessness. In spite of his heartbreaks along the way, life has been fairly easy for Cole.

Everyone is breathing easier now that Ami is going to be okay. <3

As for Avery, at least she admits she's a bad mommy and is happy that Cole is picking up the slack. I truly believe she loves her children, she just doesn't know how to relate to them. She doesn't wish them harm, she would just prefer someone else to take care of them. Of course she has no idea the amount of harm she is doing by not being present.

I am working hard to get the next six chapters posted before the end of December. Then I will post a casting call for the next gen. :)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @AudreyFld I love casting calls! <3<3 I know what I'll be doing next time I'm in CAS! :):)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited December 2018
    don't tell me Avery's ex-boyfriend is there in C&M building?? I think someone needs to Read Peter Pan or Mary Poppins to Avery
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Cole might be made of alpha CC but he's a beta male wimp. :p (Can't believe it took me that long for that joke!) I even had hopes for him to prod Avery about her unknown guest car but character development is a process and he really can't suppress his urges.

So excited for a casting call. I've actually had my "finalists" sitting around for a while.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld I love casting calls! <3<3 I know what I'll be doing next time I'm in CAS! :):)
    I do too! I will officially announce it closer to Christmas. :)
  • Options
    @AudreyFld could you PM me the link to the bandage on Ami's face/cheek?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    don't tell me Avery's ex-boyfriend is there in C&M building?? I think someone needs to Read Peter Pan or Mary Poppins to Avery

Not sure it that would help a whole lot. He did manage to get sneak out, if he was there..... >:)
  • Options
    Cole might be made of alpha CC but he's a beta male wimp. :p (Can't believe it took me that long for that joke!) I even had hopes for him to prod Avery about her unknown guest car but character development is a process and he really can't suppress his urges.

So excited for a casting call. I've actually had my "finalists" sitting around for a while.

Clueless beta male wimp! Poor guy. :joy::joy: Soon for the casting call! :)
  • Options
    never mind I found it
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    @AudreyFld could you PM me the link to the bandage on Ami's face/cheek?

Glad you found it! :)
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Excited for the casting call! Maybe I can give you a Jam Tart... :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

I hope so!!! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member

Hehe @pammiechick :heart: The sweetest little tarts of all :joy: (Hopefully their DNA blends well though... haven’t tried! LOL gotta make sure they’re cute for Audrey!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

Hehe @pammiechick :heart: The sweetest little tarts of all :joy: (Hopefully their DNA blends well though... haven’t tried! LOL gotta make sure they’re cute for Audrey!)

I’m sure you’ll work your magic in CAS. Half the fun! I’m giving a Jackson offspring. (Jackson’s great grandson from Eli’s line. Very handsome. Not sure about the girl...if we get two subs.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 and @pammiechick

Runs around squealing

Soooo excited about the potential dna! Eek.... <3
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited December 2018
    Ooh...casting call. Who do I give you?? :open_mouth:

Edit: Picked someone already. But, when it gets to it, feel free to ask for my second sim that I have lined up for if you don't want him.
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    First of all, Clueless Cole sure is clueless. If he were trying to be part of the League of Shadows, he'd be told to "Always Mind Your Surroundings" and also why he is terrible at being an assassin.

Also, already have an idea for the casting call.
  • Options
    Ooh...casting call. Who do I give you?? :open_mouth:

Edit: Picked someone already. But, when it gets to it, feel free to ask for my second sim that I have lined up for if you don't want him.

Ohhh - nice. I am so excited that everyone is planning sims! Awesome. <3
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    First of all, Clueless Cole sure is clueless. If he were trying to be part of the League of Shadows, he'd be told to "Always Mind Your Surroundings" and also why he is terrible at being an assassin.

Also, already have an idea for the casting call.

Clueless Cole is just too naive....poor dude. He's gonna be in for a shock... very soon. And I am almost afraid of what we might get from you! Your Mountain Man - even though he was only in one chapter was epic! :joy: Not sure I can top that! :joy:

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Will try and think of more ebil people to submit to your next casting call... >:)>:):D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Will try and think of more ebil people to submit to your next casting call... >:)>:):D

Who knew the sweet little chickadee with the big 'ol dog would be ebil! >:) The devil in disguise! :joy::joy:

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Who knew the sweet little chickadee with the big 'ol dog would be ebil! >:) The devil in disguise! :joy::joy:

It was her original sensual, cougarish appeal. It just fades when a four year age difference doesn't mean a thing after you pass 30. :naughty:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

It was her original sensual, cougarish appeal. It just fades when a four year age difference doesn't mean a thing after you pass 30. :naughty:

So true! :#