Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Ooh...casting call. Who do I give you?? :open_mouth:

Edit: Picked someone already. But, when it gets to it, feel free to ask for my second sim that I have lined up for if you don't want him.

Ohhh - nice. I am so excited that everyone is planning sims! Awesome. <3
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    First of all, Clueless Cole sure is clueless. If he were trying to be part of the League of Shadows, he'd be told to "Always Mind Your Surroundings" and also why he is terrible at being an assassin.

Also, already have an idea for the casting call.

Clueless Cole is just too naive....poor dude. He's gonna be in for a shock... very soon. And I am almost afraid of what we might get from you! Your Mountain Man - even though he was only in one chapter was epic! :joy: Not sure I can top that! :joy:

I'm excited to maybe give you one of my favourite non main characters of mine. Reason for offering a back up is because he has established parts of him that even in AU you can't change. So, if he doesn't fit at all then I'll give you his sister's half sister
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Edit: Picked someone already. But, when it gets to it, feel free to ask for my second sim that I have lined up for if you don't want him.

First of all, Clueless Cole sure is clueless. If he were trying to be part of the League of Shadows, he'd be told to "Always Mind Your Surroundings" and also why he is terrible at being an assassin.

Clueless Cole is just too naive....poor dude. He's gonna be in for a shock... very soon. And I am almost afraid of what we might get from you! Your Mountain Man - even though he was only in one chapter was epic! :joy: Not sure I can top that! :joy:

I'm excited to maybe give you one of my favourite non main characters of mine. Reason for offering a back up is because he has established parts of him that even in AU you can't change. So, if he doesn't fit at all then I'll give you his sister's half sister

Hmmm. That sounds interesting.. I’m intrigued. Lol....

• Options
    edited December 2018

This is me talking too much so in a spoiler.
    I've thought about it and I'll give him to you because Ive given you all females so far. But, I'll also let you exclude his backstory I had in my story if it doesn't fit.

I wasn't going to let it be skipped over but realised if it's an alternate universe then its possible to just ignore his original story etc in my own.
  • Options

I've thought about it and I'll give him to you because Ive given you all females so far. But, I'll also let you exclude his backstory I had in my story if it doesn't fit.

I wasn't going to let it be skipped over but realised if it's an alternate universe then its possible to just ignore his original story etc in my own.
    Ahhh I see! I love the backstories and though I most likely will change them a little, I do use them for inspiration and try to use them as a guide for personality if possible. It really depends on what I need. I can’t thank everyone enough for allowing me use their sims and make them what I need. <3 Even when they die or become ‘ebil’.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member

It will definitely hard (borderline impossible) to top the Mountain Man who made such a memorable impression on Cole & Noah (especially Noah). That being said, hopefully I can make another memorable sim.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

It will definitely hard (borderline impossible) to top the Mountain Man who made such a memorable impression on Cole & Noah (especially Noah). That being said, hopefully I can make another memorable sim.

I have no doubt. :D
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    There may be a sim man waiting for you in my gallery with an interesting backstory whether you want it or not. B)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    There may be a sim man waiting for you in my gallery with an interesting backstory whether you want it or not. B)
    I want! <3
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    I see you'll get quite an abundance of male sims already. I'm wondering if you still have need for my Al bab :o
  • Options
    I see you'll get quite an abundance of male sims already. I'm wondering if you still have need for my Al bab :o

I am going to need both male and female sims....so feel free. Al... <3 So excited about all the genetics I might get in my game!
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Are we going to be allowed to send two sims?

I might make a pair of Jasper/Tam siblings for you :smiley: (and obviously they will be a little geeky like their dads, even in an AU ;) hehe)

I just realized that I keep sending you people related to Jasper, whoops :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Are we going to be allowed to send two sims?

I might make a pair of Jasper/Tam siblings for you :smiley: (and obviously they will be a little geeky like their dads, even in an AU ;) hehe)

I just realized that I keep sending you people related to Jasper, whoops :joy:

Jasper is a sweetie! <3 I may just do one to begin with or if you send two - I will choose which one.... Let me figure out how many I need.... I will post an official Casting Call in a couple of weeks. :D
  • Options

Ahhh I see! I love the backstories and though I most likely will change them a little, I do use them for inspiration and try to use them as a guide for personality if possible. It really depends on what I need. I can’t thank everyone enough for allowing me use their sims and make them what I need. <3 Even when they die or become ‘ebil’.

Since we're all talking about the future casting call then I'm not alone! Might as well say, I'm giving you...
    Morgan Burton. Not sure if you know my legacy story but he's the little brother of my current heir. If I hadn't already made Riley (my heir) the heir, he'd have 100% been it! :) Although I also have Riley's mum's other daughter (aka her half sister) lined up as a second option if you would prefer her.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited December 2018
    Bleh, I'm keeping my secret casting call genes a secret. :p I have a girl and a guy too but if I had to choose one...I want time to make that decision. Depends who's getting submitted and who gets heir'd.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

Since we're all talking about the future casting call then I'm not alone! Might as well say, I'm giving you...
    Morgan Burton. Not sure if you know my legacy story but he's the little brother of my current heir. If I hadn't already made Riley (my heir) the heir, he'd have 100% been it! :) Although I also have Riley's mum's other daughter (aka her half sister) lined up as a second option if you would prefer her.
    Ha! That will be nice.

InfraGreen wrote: »
    Bleh, I'm keeping my secret casting call genes a secret. :p I have a girl and a guy too but if I had to choose one...I want time to make that decision. Depends who's getting submitted and who gets heir'd.

Curiouser and curiouser! :joy:

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @AudreyFld I wish I had a secret Sim with genes to submit. :( But alas I only read all the stories and don't write. I will still submit one or two someones if allowed. :)<3 I started on one already...
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld I wish I had a secret Sim with genes to submit. :( But alas I only read all the stories and don't write. I will still submit one or two someones if allowed. :)<3 I started on one already...

Of course you can! Oh my...the Hamlins were huge in my story! <3
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Chapter - 2.76 - Case Closed - The police close the investigation into Ami’s wreck for lack of evidence. Ben flips and hires BASE Security to officially look into the wreck against everyone’s wishes.

Guest Appearances:
    B) Read about the investigation here in @LONESTAR2330’s The Hourglass Legacy.
    B) Cole and Avery make a guest appearance in SimsLegacyStory here

<3 And Noami makes it official <3

fGszw10.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I ship Cole x lingering trauma from the mystery footage
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    You make pretty sims even without secret genes. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    I ship Cole x lingering trauma from the mystery footage

I’m sure everyone will think serves him right for burying his head in the sand. :/
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    You make pretty sims even without secret genes. ;)

I couldn’t agree more.... <3 Nick and Sofia <3
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    DAT CLIFFHANGER THO :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    DAT CLIFFHANGER THO :bawling:

Eeek! Yes.... Saturday.... we get to see the grizzly details.... :o
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @AudreyFld I had really forgotten I made those two for you, the way you write your story made me forget. They became your babies! <3<3@Maladi777 and @AudreyFld Thank you both so much! You have made my day!! <3<3

So now for this chapter!! Wow what a dozzy! I loved every minute of it! <3<3 First Ami and Noah had a beautiful wedding and I'm so happy she is fine and the baby is healthy too! :)

Ben is so upset about not finding out who did this to his sweet baby girl no wonder he even functions. :#

Avery...GRRR... :s:s>:)

I think the video they are going to show Cole will be Avery and Spencer kissing goodbye by his black Cavalcade. This will prove that Avery and Spencer were in cahoots together and at least one if not both will go to prison!. I hope anyway! >:)>:):):)

Cole of course will be absolutely devastated and turn to Ami's friend Aubrey for support. He will live happily every after with her. OR Cole will be absolutely devastated and live alone and raise his two beautiful children by himself!

Is it Saturday yet??? Refresh...refresh...

Fantastic writing Audrey!!! <3<3
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld I had really forgotten I made those two for you, the way you write your story made me forget. They became your babies! <3<3@Maladi777 and @AudreyFld Thank you both so much! You have made my day!! <3<3

So now for this chapter!! Wow what a dozzy! I loved every minute of it! <3<3 First Ami and Noah had a beautiful wedding and I'm so happy she is fine and the baby is healthy too! :)

Ben is so upset about not finding out who did this to his sweet baby girl no wonder he even functions. :#

Avery...GRRR... :s:s>:)

I think the video they are going to show Cole will be Avery and Spencer kissing goodbye by his black Cavalcade. This will prove that Avery and Spencer were in cahoots together and at least one if not both will go to prison!. I hope anyway! >:)>:):):)

Cole of course will be absolutely devastated and turn to Ami's friend Aubrey for support. He will live happily every after with her. OR Cole will be absolutely devastated and live alone and raise his two beautiful children by himself!

Is it Saturday yet??? Refresh...refresh...

Fantastic writing Audrey!!! <3<3

Awww - you made my day! <3 Thank you so much for the compliment. It means a lot.

And I made you forgot you gave me Sofia and Nick! :joy: I adored them. Still do. Wish I could include all of what Nick and his kids are up to and Emma and Casey! Ugh... I miss them. Just know they have a happy boring life so not much fun to write about! :joy:

I am so glad you enjoyed the ups and downs of this chapter. <3 Noah and Ami! <3 I adore them and at least someone is happy!

And Avery... and poor Cole. He will be devastated if that's what they show, because as rocky as his marriage is, he tries to see the good parts and forget the bad ones. Clueless Cole might not be clueless much longer. You would think he would have learned with Yasmine that you can't ignore the signs that someone isn't happy. Sex doesn't equal love.

All scenario's are of course entirely plausible. :) Aubrie. She turned into such a cutie and is still Ami's best friend. Just like Noah is Cole's and now his brother-in-law too. They were so much like brothers growing up I'm glad they are now really related and Noah has a family that really cares about him.

Saturday will be..... well.... you just have to wait! >:)