Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NCIS- The Mafia Game {Mafia Win}

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    She has only been scum in Sonschi's game, and Lala's game on UM. But she is probably a bit more confident as scum because she has done it before 2 times. At least.
    Does anybody know if Ziva David knows the scums?

They do.
    Happy birthday, Sub.

Floppy, the "Rose doesn't sound sincere" argument is just foolish, and means nothing. Just because she didn't add an exclamation mark or a emoji doesn't mean it's scummy... if anything, scum would act more torn up about it, because they more or less have to.
    Not saying everything you said should be brushed off. But reasoning like that... it bugs me.

I was just sharing my opinion. I don't care if my argument is foolish to you. It is still valid, and I noticed it. It is better than not saying anything at all. It may be useful in the future. What have you brought to the table?

Well bringing what is essentially useless information can look bad for both you and Rose, since it seems to me you are targeting her for the littlest things... DeKay voting her, and Rose killing DeKay for it makes sense, especially with a traitor in the game.
    But at the same time I also like to kill DeKay early, she is good at scum slaying and it scares me. (Although I don't believe I'm actually that good at playing scum)

Anyone know what game Rose has been scum on? I would like a link if you wouldn't mind, thank you. Or just the name.

If DeKay is so good at scum slaying according to all of you, don't you think you should have listened to her? I don't care if my reasons are minor, I don't find them minor. You might, but I don't. You guys pretty much ignored her vote, and now I feel Rose has more evidence. Plus, what other leads do we have? Maybe you should get another lead yourself if you seem so against mine. Again, what have you brought to the table?

Uhhh... because it was Day 1?? Should I just listen to everything DeKay says because I think she is a good town player?
    Should I also blindly follow Lala?
    I don't have that much evidence against someone because you already called out Rose before I was awake.
    And I don't go after people for the smallest of things. Do as you wish, but that is not how I play.

I've been waiting for so long to reply to this since the game is ending now. :grimace: The answer is yes. Yes, you should always listen to DeKay especially when DeKay's been revealed as town. There's no reason not to. :tongue:

No breaking rules DeKay! :persevere:

I didn't break any. I was referring to my Rose vote and she's already revealed as scum. I didn't say anything about any of the players alive now so it's fine. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    She has only been scum in Sonschi's game, and Lala's game on UM. But she is probably a bit more confident as scum because she has done it before 2 times. At least.
    Does anybody know if Ziva David knows the scums?

They do.
    Happy birthday, Sub.

Floppy, the "Rose doesn't sound sincere" argument is just foolish, and means nothing. Just because she didn't add an exclamation mark or a emoji doesn't mean it's scummy... if anything, scum would act more torn up about it, because they more or less have to.
    Not saying everything you said should be brushed off. But reasoning like that... it bugs me.

I was just sharing my opinion. I don't care if my argument is foolish to you. It is still valid, and I noticed it. It is better than not saying anything at all. It may be useful in the future. What have you brought to the table?

Well bringing what is essentially useless information can look bad for both you and Rose, since it seems to me you are targeting her for the littlest things... DeKay voting her, and Rose killing DeKay for it makes sense, especially with a traitor in the game.
    But at the same time I also like to kill DeKay early, she is good at scum slaying and it scares me. (Although I don't believe I'm actually that good at playing scum)

Anyone know what game Rose has been scum on? I would like a link if you wouldn't mind, thank you. Or just the name.

If DeKay is so good at scum slaying according to all of you, don't you think you should have listened to her? I don't care if my reasons are minor, I don't find them minor. You might, but I don't. You guys pretty much ignored her vote, and now I feel Rose has more evidence. Plus, what other leads do we have? Maybe you should get another lead yourself if you seem so against mine. Again, what have you brought to the table?

Uhhh... because it was Day 1?? Should I just listen to everything DeKay says because I think she is a good town player?
    Should I also blindly follow Lala?
    I don't have that much evidence against someone because you already called out Rose before I was awake.
    And I don't go after people for the smallest of things. Do as you wish, but that is not how I play.

I've been waiting for so long to reply to this since the game is ending now. :grimace: The answer is yes. Yes, you should always listen to DeKay especially when DeKay's been revealed as town. There's no reason not to. :tongue:

No breaking rules DeKay! :persevere:

I didn't break any. I was referring to my Rose vote and she's already revealed as scum. I didn't say anything about any of the players alive now so it's fine. :)

Nope. But we'll let you slide this time because you are DeKay :)

Now let me go to sleep.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Actually when does game end anyways? In 11 hours or was it supposed to end already?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Actually when does game end anyways? In 11 hours or was it supposed to end already?

Yeah -- I thought it was 8 p.m., but I checked and it's 8 a.m. my time...so 11 ish hours.

I turned off notifications for the thread, so I won't be distracted lol.
  • Options
    Oh oops. :no_mouth::sweat_smile:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Sub AND Zinnia were put down as Ellie Bishop though.

And the game is still happening so it couldn't have been Eli David since all the other scummies are dead according to the deaths that have occurred this game.

I messed up on the list on my phone, with their roles switched. I'm not sure how I got Zinnia right, but on my phone she's Vance and Sub is Bishop. shame on me.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    @Broncos4life let's just end the day already.

Broncos is probably busy...

gotta love AP Euro stressing me out xD

• Options
    I didn't get to choose my grandmother died this week!

<3<3

• Options
    Uh oh, Broncos is reading through the thread. She's gon' come after me. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Day will end in about 10 hours

Votes:
    (2)Charlie- Em, Lala
    (1)Lala- Charlie

Unless I missed an unvote, that should be correct.

• Options
    Yeah, that's correct. XD I missed the Lala vote from Charlie. Oops. I'm the worst at vote counts, why do I even try?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Yeah -- I thought it was 8 p.m., but I checked and it's 8 a.m. my time...so 11 ish hours.

How do you do that?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Don't you think it would have been better to give lectures about activity and how to post better BEFORE a 3 way end game decision?

It isn't like we've got a whole load of evidence or pressure on us to choose the right thing. I'm following my gut. Yeah guts can be wrong but what else can i do

I guess I'll just wait for the deadline. There isn't much else to say from me xD
  • Options
    I have to wait until this class ends to end the day, so about an hour

• Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »

How do you do that?

Oh -- I just unbookmarked it. The little star. I was trying to read other things, but every time someone posted in here it notified me.
  • Options
  • Options
    Anytime this year would be great

Gotta love a modified schedule with changed passing times :'(

Charile was lynched by the town. Hesorry if pronoun is wrong was Dr. Mallad, a VT. It is now Night 7.

• Options
    How many are left?
  • Options
    VOTE whoever is alive besides Emily and me. Is there a hidden player?
  • Options
    VOTE TRzoLL
  • Options
    13 Players.
    Day one has ended. Nobody was lynched. It is now night
    13 players
    Night 1 has ended. DeKay was killed. She was Tony Dinozzo, a cop. It is now Day 2
    12 players
    Bella has been lynched. She was Jimmy Palmer, a Vanilla Townie. It is now night 2
    11 players

Floppy/Bella has been killed. They were a cop. It is now day 3
    10 players

Happy has been lynched. She was Leroy Jethro Gibbs, a cop.It is now Night 3
    Silent has been killed. She was Nick Torres, a Vanilla Townie. It is now Day 4.
    Rose has been lynched. She was Ziva David, the mafia traitor. It is now night 4
    Zinnia was killed by the mafia. She was Ellie Bishop Director Vance, a VT. It is now Day 5
    Meepy has been lynched by the town. She was Ari Haswari, a mafia framer. It is now Night 5
    Nobody was killed. It is now Day 6
    Shan has been lynched. She was Abby Scuito, a VT.
    It is now night 6.
    Sub has been killed. She was Ellie Bishop, a VT.

It is now Day 7
    Charile was lynched by the town. She was Dr. Mallad, a VT. It is now Night 7.