Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NCIS- The Mafia Game {Mafia Win}

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    @Broncos4life afterlife plz

I'll send you the link when I get a chance
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Thanks.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    OK. I'm going to vote Emily. I should have done this days ago.

Vote: Emily
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    So I know I've been quiet, but I've just been observing... just making that known! I'm a relatively quiet player.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    So I know I've been quiet, but I've just been observing... just making that known! I'm a relatively quiet player.

Please participate. :grimace: Town is dying due to inactivity and we need all the help we can get. You can start by sharing your suspicions if you have any from observing. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    I actually did pretty good this game, considering the amount of scums I caught. I didn't share my evidence for one though as like, nobody would understand it. but I did and it makes sense to me

You did good, Floppy. You listened to my Rose suspicion. You get a cookie. :cookie: The rest needs to be pushed down into the infamous bottomless pit. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Dekay is right. We need your help Charlie.
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I actually did pretty good this game, considering the amount of scums I caught. I didn't share my evidence for one though as like, nobody would understand it. but I did and it makes sense to me

You did good, Floppy. You listened to my Rose suspicion. You get a cookie. :cookie: The rest needs to be pushed down into the infamous bottomless pit. :joy:

I think I did pretty good. Out of the 3 scums I got 2 (one suspicion I didn't share, nobody would understand my evidence)
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    I think it's really good that dead players talk about their investigations in the thread and dead players pretty much confirm other players as town. Thanks!

I think this will help us all now. Keeping my vote on Emily. I think it must be Shan and Emily for sure since Charlie is town. Floppy you must have been insane cop or rose was framed for her to show as guilty.
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I think it's really good that dead players talk about their investigations in the thread and dead players pretty much confirm other players as town. Thanks!

I think this will help us all now. Keeping my vote on Emily. I think it must be Shan and Emily for sure since Charlie is town. Floppy you must have been insane cop or rose was framed for her to show as guilty.

what?? I just said that I turned out right about somebody who I didn't share suspicions of. i never claimed i investigated or whatever
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I think I did pretty good. Out of the 3 scums I got 2 (one suspicion I didn't share, nobody would understand my evidence)

• Options
    Above quote doesn't show dekay complimenting you for picking up on his rose suspicion. You were responding to that.
  • Options
    Huh? You are misunderstanding me, I just meant I felt like somebody was scum but didn't share it or my reasons and it turned out right. lol I never claimed I investigated. you are reading too much into it
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    Were you not responding to dekay complimenting you?
  • Options
    uhh what? I don't understand what you mean. you are reading way too much into my comment. after the game i will tell you what i meant, but I can't really talk bout it rn. I just meant I had suspicions for somebody and I didn't share the suspicions and it turned out the person is scum. lol.
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    That's ok floppy. I'm happy to have someone to talk to, even if it's a dead person :)
  • Options
    I think Floppy is just saying that cuz she's all knowing now, so she has confirmation that her suspicions were right. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Current votes

Emily v Meepy
    Lala v Emily

Meepy (1) - Em
    Em (1) - Lala
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Emily is on vacation now and might not be able to post for a day or two. Sub came in and talked for a while but didn't vote. Meepy, Shan, and Charlie are virtually no shows.

I am the only active player besides some of the deceased, and that does not make it fun, challenging, or rewarding whether I win or lose.

Broncos worked very hard on this set up, and has done a fantastic job as a hostess. It just makes me very sad. DeKay and Floppy, I appreciate your continued interest in the game, but it's really not a good idea when dead players continue to post in the thread and discuss the game itself. It can sway the living players into thinking things or seeing things they might have missed. But I really did enjoy seeing you here, so I'm not upset or anything -- you play the way you want to play & I'm really fine with that.

I'm going to change my vote to Meepy. Not that it matters, because Meepy will be lynched anyway ... it's more of a protest because although Emily is away right now she has been very active when she's been here. I don't think it's fair to lynch an active player over someone who has been seemingly avoiding the thread for whatever reason.

Vote: Meepy

• Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Emily is on vacation now and might not be able to post for a day or two. Sub came in and talked for a while but didn't vote. Meepy, Shan, and Charlie are virtually no shows.

I am the only active player besides some of the deceased, and that does not make it fun, challenging, or rewarding whether I win or lose.

Broncos worked very hard on this set up, and has done a fantastic job as a hostess. It just makes me very sad. DeKay and Floppy, I appreciate your continued interest in the game, but it's really not a good idea when dead players continue to post in the thread and discuss the game itself. It can sway the living players into thinking things or seeing things they might have missed. But I really did enjoy seeing you here, so I'm not upset or anything -- you play the way you want to play & I'm really fine with that.

I'm going to change my vote to Meepy. Not that it matters, because Meepy will be lynched anyway ... it's more of a protest because although Emily is away right now she has been very active when she's been here. I don't think it's fair to lynch an active player over someone who has been seemingly avoiding the thread for whatever reason.

Vote: Meepy

Aww, I agree with this. Sorry if I keep on talking over here even tho I'm dead but I'm just getting kinda bored with the inactivity and getting kinda impatient. :D Maybe next time when I die early, I will just put myself under the replacement list and should replace the inactive players immediately, just so we can get the balls rolling.

Current votes

Emily v Meepy
    Lala v Emily
    Lala v Meepy

Meepy (2) - Em, Lala
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay, you are such a good player! I wish you had stayed unknowing, too, so you could replace in :)
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Thanks guys! It kind of ruins the fun when a lot of the players are barely around tbh. Anyway....

Meepy has been lynched by the town. She was Ari Haswari, a mafia framer. Thanks for playing!

It is now Night 5, so send in night actions!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Yay! About time we did that.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I know I asked for a replacement, but I'm still unknowing and can be active if you need someone.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    edited October 2017
    I think Emily and meepy are scum... they've both been extremely quiet, and gen they do talk it's usually off topic. That tells me that they both have something to hide.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!