Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NCIS- The Mafia Game {Mafia Win}

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    How the hell did you get all the cops, man I wish I was in this game. Something very fish is going on here! :D

Broncos can you add me to the afterlife?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    Can town stop being so plum? XD It's so obvious who the scums are already. Oh my God.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    How the plum did you get all the cops, man I wish I was in this game. Something very fish is going on here! :D

yup! sending you the link
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    How the plum did you get all the cops, man I wish I was in this game. Something very fish is going on here! :D

I wish I can replace all the inactives. Town will be unstoppable. :grimace:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Rip, Happy.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    :smile: What are you talking about, DeKay? We're doing just fine. Haha...ha...ha...

:bawling:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    :smile: What are you talking about, DeKay? We're doing just fine. Haha...ha...ha...

:bawling:

I have this theory in game where either my team usually loses, or whenever I die, everything goes downhill, leading to my team losing. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Off Topic:

Bella is hosting a game over at UM, it's a small game with a fun set up ... she just needs 3 more players (total players is 9). Go have a look if you are interested. It should be a fun, straightforward game!

Yes please, guys! It's all about swimming, one of my two favorite things. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    Thanks!! Hello!!

Hiiiii

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    So I'm in between assignments...

Happy has been lynched by the town. She was Leroy Jethro Gibbs, a cop thankgoodnessallthecopsaredeadXD. Thank you for playing! Pm me if you want afterlife or all-knowing.

It is now Night 3, and you can submit your night actions.

Oh.
  • Options
    Silent has been killed by the mafia. She was Nick Torres, a Vanilla Townie. Thank you for playing! I copied the discord link into my phone, so a I can put you in if you want.

It is now Day 4, and you have 24 hours.

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Mafia's really slaying it right now
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Here for now. At least the traitor hasn't been recruited yet.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    And I'm out. Peace
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Bye Rose.

Sub -- it's not your birthday, you can post now.

Emily -- Oh? Indeed.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    I'm debating voting against someone inactive or Rose again.

I also reread the thread last night, and saw nothing to indicate the Traitor is messaging the mafia -- which makes me think maybe traitor is inactive? I know that the traitor is considered mafia, but does the traitor count toward mafia's numbers if not recruited? So if traitor has not been recruited, is mafia still considered 3-players? Or just 2? Does that make sense?
  • Options

I also reread the thread last night, and saw nothing to indicate the Traitor is messaging the mafia -- which makes me think maybe traitor is inactive? I know that the traitor is considered mafia, but does the traitor count toward mafia's numbers if not recruited? So if traitor has not been recruited, is mafia still considered 3-players? Or just 2? Does that make sense?

I really don't know. I would think the mafia is considered two until the the traitor is recruited, and then they become 3

• Options

I really don't know. I would think the mafia is considered two until the the traitor is recruited, and then they become 3

So the traitor is just floating, lol. That's good. It helps town this way if we are only dealing with 2 mafia people. We still want to lynch the traitor just so the mafia doesn't pick him/her up, though.

And now I'm off for several hours. Be back later this afternoon!
  • Options

Even if the traitor is active. I don't think they could message mafia. Whispering isn't allowed. Im in PE right no so I gotta go. Just wanted to post this real quick.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Bye Rose.

Sub -- it's not your birthday, you can post now.

Emily -- Oh? Indeed.

I spoke yesterday and up until now I've been at school/sleeping. Currently reading through.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'm sticking with my vote from yesterday- Floppy was cop, and sane or not, I think Rose is acting kinda scummy. I'm also getting a strong gut feeling from Rose too, so Vote:Rose
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Hi sub!

Rojas, the traitor would be trying to make the self known to mafia somehow. They wouldn't speak in code though.

I'm on phone sorry for typos. Not home.

Please more people post. It's hard to find scum when there are hardly any people posting
  • Options
    Hi sub!

Rojas, the traitor would be trying to make the self known to mafia somehow. They wouldn't speak in code though.

I'm on phone sorry for typos. Not home.

Please more people post. It's hard to find scum when there are hardly any people posting

I think the traitor would try to act townish to try and get the mafia to night kill them.
  • Options
    I gotta go as lunch is almost over. Bye.