Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's on your Wish List?

Comments

• Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    •Seasons
    •Vacations (TS2)
    •Generations
    •Swings, trampoline, sandbox and more
    •University
    •Cars
    •More traits (shy, fear of water, don't like to be nude etc)
    •More build options
    •More soundtrack like TS2
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    MikotinMikotin Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to have a update where you could be in relationship with more than one sim at time. There would be option to ask if sim would like to be in relationship with more than one sim at the time.
  • Options
    NaomiSImblrNaomiSImblr Posts: 158 Member
    I love all the ideas on the list, I didn't want to keep repeating same ideas but I would love more randomness in the game like random occurrences that actually do something

home insurance due pay 5,000
    new boiler needs fitting 2,000
    damp course throughout home
    different internet packages
    dodgy electrics have to call electrician out or improve hardiness skill to fix them yourselves
    different schools e.g private schools better education and get along further in careers or unlock special careers with high education could be linked to university game pack

grocery shopping online so you could order fresh ingredients and have more options for meals I get so bored having same menu options over and over

mobiles - stop sims constantly asking to go places or ringing at ridiculous times in the morning because I've had 4 interactions with them ice had married Sims constantly ask to go on dates it stops me wanting to make my sims friends because it's ridiculous.
    it should be alright to send texts without them immediately wanting to go get breakfast somewhere
    texts from boyfriend good morning or happy birthday, etc but not excessive

scented candles - I love scented candles and I know my sims would too
  • Options
    it's literally cut 3/4 of my post on not writing it all out again lol

painting fingernails
    watch movies in bed
    sickness have to stay in bed , take medicine not take straight away and be miraculously cured
    children and teens could fake sickness
    watch horror movies get moodlets later bad nightmares or scared of dark
    school uniforms
    different schools to attend -orivate schools
    sneak partner in without parents noticing
    ability to have some sort of reaction when having a drink at the bar

have bubble baths without getting playful
    read.books in bed
    read magazines
    read books written by other Sims in world and write reviews online or give reviews
    write online blog
    better photography options take pictures of and with whole family from babies to elders
    more photo frane.options
    more normal wallpapers and paint options
    gamers purchase new games order on computer visit gaming store
    more takeaway options
  • Options
    paint nails do face masks
    random acne not face paint
    simple colour wheel so you can match clothes
    cinemas new movies
    more traits like become a doctor,scientist's scientist collect all alien specimens and visit sixam
    etc
    home phones for sims.who hate mobiles
    picnic basket options
    more normal food meal options and ability to improvise with high level cooking skill
  • Options
    when we get cars depending on character values traits will determine if your a good driver /bad driver

periods for girls

toddler colouring books
    toddler tv channels help them learn different skills

cooking with parents where children can help cook meals,cakes cookies with parents and learn skills

• Options
    DeadishSimmerDeadishSimmer Posts: 44 Member
    > @Zeldaboy180 said:
    > Big or small come one come all! List the things on your wish list.
    >
    > Here's mine in no particular order:
    >
    >
    > More supernatural stuff (Witches, Werewolves etc)
    > Online Dating
    > Fears
    > Chemistry
    > Robbers/Cops
    > Seasons
    > Futuristic Tech
    > More instruments
    > Tropical Themed world with Houseboats, mermaids, diving etc.
    > Bed animations for relaxing/cuddling/reading etc.
    > Ladders/Spiral Stair cases/elevators
    > Physical Games for Kids like Tag, cobs and robbers, Miss Mary Mack, Rock paper scissors etc.
    > Sleeping bags.
    > Cars (if we can't get cars I at least want School buses to come pick up kids again and help make them feel more distinct!)
    > Teen themed stuff pack
    > Generations
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm actually really lucky that a lot of things that were on my wish list have already been crossed off, like singing, basketball, video games, apartments, restaurants, vampires etc. But still more to go :)

Cops and robbers yes! When I was younger I would play the playstation version of ts2 (I think?) and it had the robbers and whenever they came to the house of my current sim, I would run into the other room because I was scared. >.< ooooh that's pretty embarrassing
  • Options
    DeadishSimmerDeadishSimmer Posts: 44 Member
    More jobs (Popstar, Pilot, Vet, Nurse, Dancers)
    Just like ts3 where you could walk around the town while being on your house plot
    Hotels
    University
    FREE cats and dogs (everyone should be able to enjoy having pets)
    More apartments
    Trendier clothing
    Farms with interactive animals like horses to ride, chickens and pigs to raise
    A thing to pick how many townies are allowed in an area
    An option for multiple clothing (Like 2 hats at the same time, or 2 earrings etc.)
    More places to go (cafes, malls, grocery stores)
    More kitchen furnishings
    Height differences
    Curvy pools and beaches
    A bigger toddler pack with 100's of hairs :3
    More traits
    More flaws in the sims like fears or disabilities like autism or down syndrome or having to use a wheelchair
    More Traits for buildings

I know its a lot but still ;)
  • Options
    NavyGirlfriendNavyGirlfriend Posts: 4 New Member
    Know what I think would be some really cool additions? Teaching jobs and military jobs, because a lot of people are teachers and military personal and I really wish those jobs were reflected in Sims. And disabilities like diabetes, EDS, arthritis, breaking things, ect. Because I have EDS and I'd love to have a Sim who is like me
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    edited November 2017
    Vacations EP with an Island world and Ski Resort world with the ability to build and own resort hotels, as well as buy vacation houses in both worlds. (two new occult life states- Mermaid & Abominable Snow Man/Yeti)

Get to School GP with a new active career- Teacher/Principal

Seasons EP with a rural country/farm world with new gameplay such as canning, nectar harvesting, horseback riding, milking cows, and harvesting eggs. (two new occult life states- PlantSim & Fairy)

Witches GP with all new magic system and magic school/academy. (additional life state- ToadSim & NPC Bonehilda)

Find Love GP bringing back the Chemistry System, dating app, elaborate weddings, and Bed & Breakfast honeymoon retreat. (new NPC life state- Cupid and NPC Cake Dancer)

Get Famous GP- our sims could become a reality star, a pop-star sensation, or movie star, with an all new celebrity system. (new NPC life state- Genie)

Family Life GP- well, the name says it all; a gamepack dedicated to families, big or small. A 'Generations' themed game pack. We could receive an all new Family Tree system where our sims can track their ancestry up to many centuries ago. New family members such as aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, first and second cousins, great grandparents/great-great grandparents, step-parents, step-siblings, half-siblings. New family events could include- family reunions, baby showers, and funerals.

Pool Party SP- kiddie pools, ability to build above-ground pools, pool bars returned, along with pool slide and patio loungers.

Off the Grid SP- incorporate ideas from the Laundry SP survey into a pack all about our sims living off the grid- solar panels, water basins, generators, hanging gardens, wood burning stoves, outhouses/waste composit toilets, with a rebuild feature where our sims could build off the land and upgrade build mode objects for better chances of survival.

Fashion Week SP- new active careers model/fashion designer. New pop-up catwalk, sewing/design station, and beauty station. Our sims could choose two paths- become a super model and land high-fashion photo shoot, magazine spread, and land gigs with designers. Or, become a designer, hire models, showcase collections on the runway/red carpet events.

Makin' Music SP- a pack where our sims can start their own garage band. Our sims can have up to 5 additional sims in their band. Our sims can compete in Battle of the Bands events at local venues where they could win extra money, unlock new items and CAS clothing, or get discovered by a record-agent. New buy mode items could include objects to create the perfect stage for our band, along with hanging guitars and platinum record artwork. New gameplay objects: drumset, bass guitar, and recording booth.

Game Day SP- not much to say other than a stuff pack dedicated to the sports-enthusiasts. New gameplay objects- volleyball court, tennis court and soccer court. New sports-themed athletic clothing and helmets, perhaps even some bleachers to place on the side that our sims can gather to watch our sims compete against rivals.

Haunted SP- a pack dedicated to ghosts with a new haunting system, Create-a-Ghost, and new active hobby- ghost hunting, maybe even a haunted mirror where sims could conjure up Muddy Mary.

Patched in content
    * CASt for Create-a-Sim
    * Neighborhood Editor
    * Functioning Elevator & Spiral Staircase
    Post edited by 2HubbiesNLove on
  • Options
    ari100ari100 Posts: 74 Member
    Sims 5
  • Options
    moltaziamoltazia Posts: 58 Member
    Id love to be able to have 2 or 3 sims in a group all go for a walk with one dog

and for the option to "take a walk" to exist when i click on my sim. and if i group another sim in they could walk toghether. if they are romantically involved maybe they could hold hands?

like the "take a hike" interaction in granite falls but in regular neighbourhoods and to be able to do it with someone else. it is so akward when you are on vacation in granite falls with someone and you both just go in different directions and just not interact at all?

bonus if you could hold regular conversation whilst waking with the other person.
  • Options
    LilyGraceGamingLilyGraceGaming Posts: 63 Member
    SEASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    There are only 4 on my list
    1. Witches - My Horry Potter side is reasy to come out, I need it to complete my whole supernatural in sims experience.
    2. Seasons - Sunmer is fine but Winter is magical. B)
    3. More Unique Sims - Other may say we need a new game for this, but the 2 patches in 2015 made these sims unique on some instances such as on jelousy, death and fire reaction, depending on traits and relationship. They said that they will continue to improve and make these sims unique in more patches to come, but the last one was the Pre-Get Together Patch. Still hoping they are doing that.
    4. Memories - This one feature made sims 2 sims magical. We need actual memories that a sim actually remember not just an emotion changer, memories that can affect a future sims life.
  • Options
    NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    • Seasons
    • More supernatuals (particularly I want to see werewolves come back)
    • More traits
    • Military career
    • Education career
    • More stuff for sim kids
    • More development for teens
    • More little interactions like the slow dance or table proposal
    • More vacation worlds
  • Options
    Steve StormSteve Storm Posts: 106 Member
    edited November 2017
    1. Better build options - different stair types, a stage tool, multi-level foundations on the same lot, sliding glass doors, better color matching of objects, being able to delete the underside of roofs leaving just the roof (similar to what we can do with stairs), curved pools, the option to remove "snap to grid" on any object, being able to color ceilings, glass walls.
    2. Weather and seasons (not seasonal worlds- seasons in all worlds).
    3. Less "sitcom" play and a bit more realism (everything isn't always awesome).
    4. Elaborate on Sixam- I would like to see the Devs have fun with this idea and come up with a futuristic, alien world that allows my Sims to take a break from the normal everyday world in which they currently exist (an alien version of TS3's "Into The Future").
    5. Expand emotions- Fear and phobias should be a part of the game.
  • Options
    AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    1. Seasons, definitely. Also rain, sandstorms for OS, and hailstorms if we ever get a snow town or in any town that would have a winter season.
    2. More worlds: Medieval/Goth world, Hawaiian-themed world, and snow world as mentioned. Could make it crazier and add an Atlantis or "City in the Sky" world.
    3. College/University.
    4. New careers, as much as possible to keep adding diversity and more options to the game. The ones I want most are: Teachers, Magician, Fencer, Fashion Model/Designer, Paranormal Investigators, Pilots/Flight Attendants, Military, Farmers, Archaeologists/Historians, Actors, Dancers, Singers, etc.
    5. New skills to accommodate the new careers (Swordplay for fencer, magic for magician, etc)
    6. More vacations: cruise ship vacation, resorts, etc
    7. More venues: amusement parks, zoos, dojos, beaches, etc
    8. Expanding on the dojos venue and Fencer career, I'd love a martial arts skill so I can finally make a club for that, where sims can learn taekwondo, karate, jiu jitsu, etc.
    9. Burglars.
    10. More emotions as mentioned. Jealousy should also be one. Also, Bored is such an infrequent emotion and I feel it should be more common than that. Have low fun = Bored and add a "Very Bored."
    11. More traits and also the ability to add more traits than 3 without cheating, as some people have more tend personality. Some thoughts on new traits: Paranoid, Boring, Violent, Timid, Emotional, etc.
    12. The ability to choose what sexual orientations sims identify as, to help stop autonomous flirting with either only males or females. Also a choice to stop flirting/developing romantic relationships altogether for sims when they aren't single. Could be a trait (Faithful).
  • Options
    AllArtAnimeLoverAllArtAnimeLover Posts: 2 New Member
    Aiya, there's really only one thing that has been on my mind for so long now! I wish the default lashes on eyes for the Sims 4 could get a colour swatch as well, so that you can match the eyelash colour with the hair (or not).
  • Options
    AllArtAnimeLoverAllArtAnimeLover Posts: 2 New Member
    > @AllArtAnimeLover said:
    > Aiya, there's really only one thing that has been on my mind for so long now! I wish the default lashes on eyes for the Sims 4 could get a colour swatch as well, so that you can match the eyelash colour with the hair (or not).

Unless of course there is a mod for it, in which case, please someone tell me about it!
  • Options
    NavyGirlfriendNavyGirlfriend Posts: 4 New Member
    Wish there was more piercings, like not just for ears; and also more tattoos, maybe more arm and back and stomach pieces; and more hair coloring's, like maybe and option to make any hair have different colors in it and choose the colors.
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    -Attraction system
    -Farming pack
    -Some kind of into the past pack
    -The ability to build terrace houses/businesses
    -19th century London themed world (slighty dark and not all rainbow happy)
  • Options
    EmmyGeeEmmyGee Posts: 218 Member
    - University - Really missing this from Sims 2. It would help make a distinction between young adult and adult
    - More vacation spots please
    - Navy blue siding (rich navy blue, not too washed out)
    - Romantic interactions (such as Caress Hands) when dining
    - Slow dancing and interactions associated with it
    - More Aspirations would be very welcome :)
  • Options
    allieb028allieb028 Posts: 44 Member
    I'm not going to make this long because there is a lot of things I want to see, but I would really like to see a story progression In TS4. I know that there is MC Command center, but that's good to an extent. I miss the premade sims that had tons of baggage and that you got to fix up and make their life better.
  • Options
    ZlatnaGuskaZlatnaGuska Posts: 1 New Member
    I have some ideas, so here they are:

- How in every the Sims game you have aliens and Sims sometimes get abducted by them, well why don't make Sims game expansion pack, with aliens and other planets. Our Sims in outer space with another alien forces. I mean we already have rockets to go there! Also watch our Sims make friends and learn customs from another creatures of the galaxies. They could be successful in that endeavor or not... They could also go to the place called "Moon Bar" (literary). In build a Sims you can build an alien with all there tentacles and four eyes, perhaps.

- Why not put in the animals that produce eggs, milk and cheeses, like chickens, cows and goats. I mean it would be hilarious to see a Sim character milk a real cow, and to watch them make there own cheese and butter, or try to get an egg from an angry chicken, and also try to feed them, and when it's Easter time they could lay specialized colored eggs.

- Also, expansion pack Zoo! Animals from all over the world, lions, tigers, monkeys, penguins, polar bears, birds, giraffes, dolphins, whales... On some of the cages there would be a sign that said "DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS" (death by a wild animal). Petting Zoo included.

- Sea World!!! Whales, dolphins, seals,

- Definitively there should be circus, acrobats, wire walking, trapeze, clown acts, throwing pies, just good old family fun. Become a Ring Master of your own circus.

- If you are planning to make another expansion pack like World Adventures, let there be some place with jungle where Sims can meat some friendly or not so friendly group of monkeys, witch they will throw bananas and other stuff that can be found in the jungle, they can even adopt a monkey. Who knows, and even meet some other animals from the animal kingdom.

- In the Sims 3 Pets you have horse races, well why don't we have exactly the same thing but with cars. You can upgrade a car, work on it, customize it, race it... And vial we are at the cars and horses how about horse buggies, eh?! Riding and racing bicycles of course.

- And Sims to go to sporting events at the stadium and watch real sports games, eat hot-dogs, and cheer with there llama mascot number 1 foam fingers. Soccer, volleyball, basketball... Teach your Sims archery, sword fighting because there is Knight night at the bar tonight, or fencing or what ever it is called.

- It's winter time! Skiing, sloping, sledding down the mountain here they come, ah!!!

- Summer is here, also bikini bodies are ready, muscle competition, surfing on them radical waves bra, zip lining, balloon rides, flying kites, throwing frisbees, summer loving and other summer fun.

- Pajama party!!! Mustache party!!!

- New skill Sewing, let your Sims create and design high couture fashion, organize fashion shows and let them climb that fashion designer stares to the top, and maybe name a perfume after yourself, that's when you know that you are really famous and rich.

- We need some new jewelry bracelets, necklaces, nose rings, regular rings, head gears...

- Add more curtains. I love curtains, more curtains for everybody.

- When you click on the Sim to travel on a vacation, there should appear a suitcase, some kind of luggage, so that they don't go empty handed, or look empty handed when traveling.

- Journalist / TV reporter. Sims can go to the center of the action and report live from the place of the action. And watch themselves on TV.

- Philharmonic orchestra why not, let your Sim earn that first violin chair, and play at the Opera house for a crowd wanting some sophistication, for their sophisticated pallets. Or play that magical flute and harp and let everyone around you daze into a magical world of there own. Find that pot of gold, chase that unicorn around the field of flowers, play with fairies. Drum roll please. Let your Sims form a rock 'n roll band, and ride that soul train babe.

- Oranges, peaches, coconut, apricots, figs, prickling figs, beets, cauliflower, just naming, some fruits and vegetables.

- Sugar blowing, origami, zebra toy, 3D glasses, Handbag decoration, capes, hair styles like colorful giant dreadlocks braids to your knees,...

- Put hanging lights and flowers where Spandrels, Columns, Stair Railings and Fences are (guirlande).

I hope you have liked what I wrote to you, because who can come up with these awesome ideas than the fans of the game and of course the people who created it. Thank you for this couple of minutes of your time and attention to read this, and maybe next time I'll see you with some more and new awesome ideas. Have a great loving and fulfilled day.
  • Options
    SkizilsSkizils Posts: 1 New Member
    ONLINE GAMEPLAY INTERACTIONS.

As for what I would personally like to see in the future games would be a large scale or small scale online interaction for player to player. Be this either making specific servers persons can purchase or a large roaming world for people to interact on I believe people would be far more satisfied to have their sims fall in love and live with someone other than a personally created character for them. This in my opinion would make the game far better and there are probably a million ways to do so. I understand it will be hard and not the easiest thing to develop but the most recognized games never had just the easy to make stuff on them. This would make the game far more appealing and interesting as you guys have the best virtual gameplay so far and this would take it one step further. Than you for your time.